Old thread died. People were posting lovey-dovey shit. Dubs decides. Piss her off guys

Old thread died. People were posting lovey-dovey shit. Dubs decides. Piss her off guys

Check'ed

O my fuck, you actually think I care what you think? Your a cum dumpster biych, you get more dick then I can and I'm fucking gay lol you think that you can sit there and insult me over text? Hahaha think again cocksucker, bc I don't give a goddamn shit fuck about what you say nor do I care. Right this second right now I've planted a seed in your mind. Its one that will grow until you've reached the point of no return. You will suck your last dick and close shut the cum dumpster your mouth has become if it even exist anymore. Your life will become nothing and you will realize its not worth living anymore. And then and only then will you jump of a building. Only you won't die, I'll be there to stop you from getting your o so sweet death so you can continue living in the waste if a human being you are.

Sweet dreams, dumpster slut.

this nigga writing a novel about it or something.

writing something this long makes it look like you give a fuck.

dont make it look that way

rolling for "Cheat on your birth control then. A pro like you might even be lucky enough to get knocked up by a deadbeat that leaves you high and dry. Goodbye."

I mean i think THAT the fucking guy who fucked you said that my banana wasn't ice cream flavor so that's why you left me you fucking piece of harangue bait

bumperino

The only truth in this world is that everybody dies. Love is a chemical fabrication, Katrina. OPEN YOUR EYES. Receive enlightenment and stop conforming to societal standards like they want you to. I always knew you were a sheep but I've never seen such a display of willful ignorance in my career until this moment.

My perception of the owrld is ifferentnow. i was thinking about all the things I havent tryed yet. In the las months I did cocaine, LSD, Weed , I had a trheesome with 2 hookers, and now you come to me like a bitch crawling back? tf you think you are?

Winrar.
Correct his grammar.
You don't want to look stupid OP.

Roll

Reroll

Winner!

ROLLING

Topkek

holy kek WINRAR

I wanna dance and sing a long to the radio. I want to feel my cold knife in your cheeks. I want to sign a sex change contract. I want to live gurl.

Kek.

Talk yo me slut IK I'm good and you should realize it too cunt

it was too long nigga.

now you look like a pussy.

just say

"jk i dont care go fuck yourself LOL cunt"

Rolling for "God, little girls make my cock so moist!"

Dubs decide once she replies.

Rolling for this

Oh shit kek

Listen. You will die alone ya fat bitch. You are worthless beyond the fact that you can give birth. And half the planet can do so. So you are essentially worthless! BTW Im not gay I was fucking your best friend and she told me to cover it up with that.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Do you want the truth?
Well you cant handle the truth

I eat dicks.

Rolling for
"Your pussy was good though, i have to admit, but since you were so small and childlike, i really like 13-16 year olds.. so even if you wanted me back, you cant have me because i prefer people outside of your age group. whore."

You had to copypasta his spelling mistake too lol

Come over right now and suck my cock. Or let me come over and suck your dad's. NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

Fucck this Im not inspired rn, so if i see a good post ill roll ffor it.

reroll

Btw you have aids now, good luck you stupid cunt

This x100

Made me kek lmao
roll

REMOVE KEBAB remove kebab you are worst turk. you are the turk idiot you are the turk smell. return to croatioa. to our croatia cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,bosnia we will never forgeve you. cetnik rascal FUck but fuck asshole turk stink bosnia sqhipere shqipare..turk genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead turk..ahahahahahBOSNIA WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget ww2 .albiania we kill the king , albania return to your precious mongolia….hahahahaha idiot turk and bosnian smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE KEBAB FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. russia+usa+croatia+slovak=kill bosnia…you will ww2/ tupac alive in serbia, tupac making album of serbia . fast rap tupac serbia. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of tupac… you are ppoor stink turk… you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a yurt tupac alive numbr one #1 in serbia ….fuck the croatia ,..FUCKk ashol turks no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur flag and contry. 2pac aliv and real strong wizard kill all the turk farm aminal with rap magic now we the serba rule .ape of the zoo presidant georg bush fukc the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and bosnia wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of pig. serbia greattst countrey

Check'ed nice trips

roll for myself

roll

so... is this it?

Hello, I am currently 15 years old and I want to become a walrus. I know there’s a million people out there just like me, but I promise you I’m different. On December 14th, I’m moving to Antartica; home of the greatest walruses. I’ve already cut off my arms, and now slide on my stomach everywhere I go as training. I may not be a walrus yet, but I promise you if you give me a chance and the support I need, I will become the greatest walrus ever. If you have any questions or maybe advice, just inbox me. Thank you all so much ~~

Roll

Checked-Seption

Nice dubs

did this win?
rolling for me again

"I'm glad I gave you aids"

thread dead...leaving in 5....4....3....2....

Don't die on me nigga

I want to punish you for your bad behaviour. i want to spank you but you like it so Ill need to be more orugh with your bitchy skin

Call 911 and tell them I sent a bomb to your house

Op where you at?

I blew your dad. Thats where he was last tuesday.

What has thou said to me. Thy wench, does thou even succumb to quote "true African males hours?". I believe not wench. As for your false statements of my other whore(fecal matter was currency) who, mind you, does a much more effective job of intercourse that leads to a real orgasm that I don't have to bring upon myself to finish. Thy's smegma encrusted vaginal cavities are of no concern to me. On the twenty forth cycle of the hours I shall achieve a 2 foot long erection. And on that cycle, I shall make it so you will have no way of reaching this device.
Now for me to speak NIGGA for you to understand for your intelligence is that of a leaf.
NIGGA speak translation: FUCK YOU MEAN NIGGA?! YOU AINT NO BOMBO ASS NIG NOG YOUS A BITCH. MAN GO RYUU GAWA GO FUCK YOURSELF. YOU BE SUCKING BETA'S AND UR DADS COCK THRU GARDEN HOSES AND STIOL U A SHITSTAIN LEFT BY YO MAMMAS VAGINA DAT WAS USED MORE THAN GOOGLE.
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA YOU AINT EVEN BUY ME A 28 INCH WAVY BRAZILIAN. FUCK OFF NIGGA. U IS AND ALWAYS BE THE UGLY SUCCUBUS THA SHITTY KNIFE THAT WANTS TO BE A TITTY KNIFE. NIGGA IM GAY FOR CRITIKAL HE SEXY AF
I AIN NEED A DIDU LIK U 2 TIE ME DOWN.
HELL NAH. NEVER DISS ME FAGGOT.
I'M FUCKING THIS NIGGA IN THE ASS.
(Send this pic)

I'm sorry baby

Rolling

Let's have a kid.

Op is deadd guys. Well so were gonna make a coproration. Our plan is to create a misterious website with paid access. Is made for the stupid people, they pay 10 dollars to see whats inside. So basically we charge 10 dolalrs with the "Pay for fun". And theres only one meme inside.

Gotta go with this

You're so fucking hot...
God I just wanna cum in that tight pussy again
At least, I would if you weren't a total chodethroater who jerks off every dwarf in the street you pass by
I have medically documented PTSD from the level of cancer you radiate when I'm in your presence, and now I'm terminally ill with homosexuality, all because of that fuckin dwarf jerking

this bitch needs to hurry the fuck and reply i swear to fucking god

Op gone?

Where this bitch at?

Im going to your house rigth now, I think its better if we talk in person

Awe did that piss you off? It shouldn't if it isn't true, but wait it is

Op's dead

Why you texting me? You think after cheating on me that I'm weak enough to actually care about you again? How stupid are you? Holy shit, I'm astounded. The attitude that you have is absolutely pretentious, thinking that after betraying my trust that I would let you back into my life. Honestly, people like you sicken me. Do you believe you are worth more than everyone else? Do you believe that your feelings and actions matter more to everyone else than their own? Because holy shit, if you do, you have another thing coming. I've wasted enough time trying to piss you off, for my own amusement, you fucking skank. Crawl back into your hole and hoist yourself up onto a fragile pedestal using someone else's weak nature to inflate your false sense of superiority and importance, because I don't need your shit. Fuck off to someone weak enough to make you feel strong you stupid Cunt. You and people like you need to be dragged out into a street and shot, would make the world a better place. Same for Jeff from accounting. God I HATE Jeff from accounting. Anyways kill yourself dumb bitch don't message me again

OP here

god damn it OP make her reply

So when can we fuck again?

I'm bout to go find this bitch myself

damn

Bump

I heard you were pregnant

Guys guys she replied. Oh man this is cash!

Oh shit, I don't know the story but God damn I wanna wring this whores neck

Can we all agree this bitch is the worst? Damn I hope she chokes on semen and dies

THAT WENCH SHALL PAY. Sup ForumsROTHERS. POST YOUR MOST fancy JEST FORWARDS THIS HERETIC WHORE.

baby please imy :(

Show me your tits

You're*

Can I borrow 200 dollars. I need to pay child support soon

Im not hurt. You know what ? Im going to your house becouse I cant tell you this by whatsapp or call becouse I think NSA and other organism are spying us you know? Theyre spying us

Hey. I went with Jeff from accounting. Looks like user went through some shit. So I'll do what he didn't.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

You Cum guzzling hairy faced whore! I hope your next bf gives you aids!!!

You were right...about everything...I really just want you back so bad...baby please...
Just kidding, your mom was way hotter than you and I fucked your best friend

Shes really mean, yorue rigth man

Your the one texting me bitch so hop off my dick and go fuck yourself

Never in my life have I agreed with something so wholeheartedly.

WIINNNROPE

Go with these dubs

Leedelee

Don't be like that babe, I love you.

Op for real her replies are for a psycho and sociopath person. beware of her bcouse she may kill you

yeah wat a fuckass cunt this one is

Show tits or gtfo, that why you talked to me rigth? You just want cold sex rigth?