My wife just made me order my first chastity device, a CB6000S with expedited shipping...

My wife just made me order my first chastity device, a CB6000S with expedited shipping. She made me sleep at the foot of the bed two nights ago and on the floor last night. Ask me anything.

How soon before she leaves you for a real man?

>p
We already talk about her fucking somebody in front of me. She can make a craigslist posting whenever she wants.

You are a bitch, slap your wife and then throw her down on the bed and fuck her hard while choking her saying it's my pussy and I can have it anytime I damn well please. Then nut in her, throw her a goal and tell her to clean up and go make food.

Where do you see your relationship in 10 years once you aren't in this phase of your fetish?

Got bored of that. She wears the pants now. I just make the money and do what she says. Let her pick out a sectional today. I hated it, but paid for it anyway.

We recently had me get pierced with a prince albert. After a week, we were fed up with not being able to fuck (3 month healing period), so we took it up and let the piercing close up. Once we get bored, we'll re-visit a PA.

dude what the actual fuck are you doing to yourself. Do you have absolutely no self esteem? Like REALLY what is it? I dont get this at all. On the lighter side let me come fuck your wife and stare at you the entire time in bewilderment.

Do you think she'll get bored of fucking other guys? What happens when you do?

oh hey hunny you bored?

Yea Kinda

Want me to go get my dick peirced again so we can say we dont want to wait and then i remove it again and we start over?

SURE!

Why?

You're a complete dumbass. Do some research on how much a PA increases sexual stimulation for both parties.
I don't see her getting bored of that. If so, she can bring in ladies or have the guys fuck me. If I get bored, I can call it quits whenever I want. It's all roleplay and either party can back down if it gets uncomfortable.
It was an impulsive day, She also got my name tattoo'd to her ass that day.

dude just remember, if you being dominant got stale, this will too. It's important to occasionally dominate that pussy to make a point and keep things fresh.

that said, you do you sexually. If watching your bitch get assfucked by a mandingo gets you off it gets you off.

Just remember she's YOUR wife. And reestablishing that will be necessary sometimes.

I'm not asking, I'm telling
Go see a fucking marriage counselor about it

not the worst idea. if only to make rules about how sex works for you both.

communication is key.

If it makes you feel better, the role goes both ways. I'll be tying her up and fucking another bitch in front of her on her birthday. She is fine with this as long as it is a stranger, but I'm trying to get one of her best friends on board as a surprise to make my wife extremely jealous. She'll probably cry, but it'll be hot, so whatever.

You should go see McDonalds and try to get a job you basement dwelling faggot.

I see this ending in a domestic violence felony and several tattoo cover-ups as well as fostered children.

Show dick, we want a laugh

man your relationship is your relationship but be fucking careful. the issue with relationships like this is that you ride a fine line between good sex and hurting each other.

You just buried yourself deeper. NONE of these responses were fucking anything....none of them.

Asking about your manhood wasnt about the prince albert you fucking retard it was about you. As a human and as a man. How are you even something? How have your bones not just liquefied and you turn into a blob.

dude what the actual fuck this is blowing my mind seriously. Now this just seems like all the past shit you are throwing back at her if you guys agreed it had to be a random and then you fuck her friend. Also that is just too close to comfort. You dont think the friend may be weird about it all after? ESPECIALLY if this bitch is crying? You think her friend will just continue?

What is going through your mind

She has a friend that is a 27 year old religious virgin saving it for marriage. I wanna find a way to get that dumb bitch to fuck me in front of my wife while she's tied up. My wife talked dirty to the thought of it while I was fucking her last week, but afterward she said it will never happen.

These opportunities don't come often, man. Gotta live these scenarios out.

yea no you dont exactly HAVE to live any of those scenarios out. You are letting yourself think you do and going to push things way too far.

Good luck with that.

ABANDONING SHIP

Enjoy alienating your wife's "friend" and making shit weird. Do you watch hentai often? It seems like you want your life to be like a hentai.

fake and gay

This meme isn't funny.

Not into cartoons.

this whole thread

What the fuck is wrong with you OP? Why haven't you whacked your wife in the mouth with a metal baseball bat and face fucked the rest of the broken teeth out of her jaw yet? You can't let your woman think she has any fucking say on what goes on in the relationship, where the fuck was your father when you were growing up? That is parenting 101.

might as well an hero m8

You sound like a degenerate couple.

Don't listen to these fags OP. Follow your dick and follow your heart. Then come tell us about it. When's your wife b-day so I know when to expect this post