youtu.be/u3Pu41Oy89g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That's more like mental illness bruh

why did i click on this

Not cringe. Alpha as fuck.

easy. your an faggot

Same

Not cringe.
Im a former brony and i know his feeling.
Hes alone, no friends, maybe a broken family, no girl to love. Id be his friend because when i was like that, i needed one and people just laughed and it hurt me even more. All the birthdays spent alone, nobody to talk to. Now ive manned up and got a gf and made something of myself since but ill never forget. I found comfort in pastel ponies and i owe them alot. Femanons, you wont listen but instead of chads, go for these guys. They will treat you like queens and spoil the shit out of you. Just break their shell.

>an faggot

why did I click on this

>an greentext

i mean who wears long white socks with sneakers

So basically a mentally ill man

>fully functional

halp

>Now ive manned up and got a gf
>got a gf

No you didn't. you still watch that gayish cartoon and masturbate to anime girls

Don't you fucking dare talk back to me, I'll fucking destroy you. You'll regret ever opening your fucking mouth, I will make your life a living hell. Get ready for it, you will see soon what I'm capable of.

faggot

Home-made cringe

i'd hit the girl

Id still plow the guts out of the qt. I'm the left.

Clarke is love
Clarke is lyfe
Amen mormon jesus

>fully functional

They're all girls

>an comeback
Also, you get a B+ for your work. You had a comma splice, and that's fifteen points deduction.

as in violently strike?

who fucking cares

Kek Sup Forums took a selfie

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

The fact that you're using AM and PM instead of the educated 24 hour clock is cringier.

>live loud, live autistic

I'll splice your head open and deduct your dick from your body. Don't you reply to me again. I'm getting mad, you won't like me when I'm mad.

fuck

"Yeah so I'm with anonymous and pulled the finger in this photo you should probably sleep with me"

troll

Best learn from the experts

dude

no really, the redhead is at least a 6/10 which is way above compared to the band of autism next to her

>an copypasta

"For fucks sake I already friendzoned you"

good for him

gg

youtu.be/u3Pu41Oy89g

fuck dude why

lost

Yikes.

why did i click on this

Whom*
Guerrilla*
Obvious hulk reference
>an fail

>you available?

what is he pointing at Sup Forums?

check em

She must be a delight to talk to

the dude in all black is a faggot and autistic

No. He's not wearing a fedora.

Actually cringed at that one

I'm itchy...

2 edgy m8

I'm absolutely sick of this shit on Sup Forums. This isn't bro culture. This is borderline sucking-another-man's-dick culture. You faggots need to wake up and realize this is a board for SPORTS, not group therapy. Take this shit to /soc/. None of you will ever get a girlfriend, but will come here to talk about how you thought you had a chance with a girl, but missed out on it. Then the other 50 of the same cockslobbers on this board will hit you up with the "I know that feel, bro." It's the same thing, day in day out. There are sports on right now. "But I don't follow that sport, it's boring." Well guess fucking what? Who cares? If you wanted to talk about your faggy feels with other beta males, do it on some other board or down at your local mall's Hot Topic store. You cancers need to leave this board and come back when you have something worthwhile to contribute. Bro culture my fucking ass.

i just reported this, have fun in the pokey, faggot

You can tell by the way the 'clit' looks that this creature's a male-to-female trans

Is this what cucks are doing these days? Getting their balls cut off for feminism?

Pic semi-related could very well be guy in pic

faggot

I would date this person.

Used to live in a drug house. Sharpied a watch on my wrist and people would regret asking me the time. Fun shit.

Italy?

>Don't you fucking dare talk back to me, I'll fucking destroy you. You'll regret ever opening your fucking mouth, I will make your life a living hell. Get ready for it, you will see soon what I'm capable of.

Fucking done.