New new celeb fap thread

New new celeb fap thread

nudes plox. gotta fap. i know i can count on my Sup Forumsretheran

Kik Mighty_bt for celeb RP

RP?

M-My m-mistress Jessica Alba h-has commanded me to eat the cho-bits out o-o-of her ass-harvest because she's l-l-leaving to s-s-see her bull lover s-soon... She w-wants m-my degradation t-to b-be complete... "Nothing," she says, "feels better than knowing my ass food is resting in my cuck-boy's stomach while enjoying the embraces of my mighty Bull Lover."

gay dudes pretending to be girls while they verbally jerk each other off

wow. thank you for saving me from that hell

Such a b-beautiful st-strong independent w-woman knows exactly wh-what I-I'm g-good f-for... I-It's m-my pleasure t-to b-be in the presence o-of s-such a-a magnificent creature... Any m-man would k-kill t-to be in my place...

I-I-I w-want all the cruelest p-punishments she c-can m-meet out t-to f-fall on m-me all the d-days of m-my l-life f-for what c-can a man h-hope to be i-in his lifetime b-but a rag doll t-to a t-top of the world class beauty...

surprisingly that shit is actually probably less gay than the stutter typing faglord here

>she will never give you a sloppy blowjob and swallow your cum.

She erects MY temple.

gimmie some nudes to fap to Sup Forumsros

S-Sometimes sh-she can g-get rather m-mean though... The other d-day I-I asked h-her to buy me an O' Henry bar and th-this set something off in h-h-her... She gr-growled out h-her cusses like there w-was n-no tomorrow right there i-in the store... And when w-w-we got h-home she shoved the b-b-bar so far u-up my ass it h-hurt... Then she t-t-took it o-out and commanded me t-to chow down o-on it s-since I-I was acting like s-s-such a f-fat wanton pig...

holy shit

She sc-scares m-me because I-I've f-felt the p-pain of h-her b-boots p-pressing on my throat m-many a-a time...

Who is this?

Dove Cameron.

no she hasn't
no they wouldn't
you aren't though
didn't happen
no you haven't

I-I c-can a-assure y-you g-good s-sir I-I'm t-telling the truth... Sh-She h-has bl-bled m-me l-like a v-vampire s-since w-we m-met...

no she hasn't

E-Every day I-I wake up hoping Frankenstein is on her side of the bed b-but it's always her instead... She's like a m-monster inside...

maybe you should fantasize about things a bit more attainable. like someday owning a bed that could actually fit 2 people on it. Protip: the cringe worthy stuff you do here won't help that fantasy become a reality)

More jlaw

Guys please stop sharing and viewing stolen photos. It's demeaning to women.

well hello

Whatever happened to this slant?

Who is this?

Juno Temple