What would you do continued

what would you do continued

Treat this slut rough anons.

want to break her to the point where she willingly cleans out the freshly fucked pussies of other girls. she hates it but gets so turned on she can't resist

how would you break her hate of cum

From the last one to the girl on right I would rip ur suit off n stick it so deep in her pussy my cock drowns pull out n into her mouth n make her Choke on it then in her ass for a while till I make her swallow atm wwyd

WWYD?

How would you break her?

she'd always hate it but every load I put into her would be after I pinned her ankles behind her ears and fucked a brain melting orgasm into her. she'd come to associate those orgasms with my come on her or in her. She would hate herself for allowing me to degrade her and hate me for making her enjoy it

here anons go crazy

what else would you do to her user

anyone?

i would put her down on her face and fuck her from behind, ram my cock and slam that pussy until i cum deep inside her

wwyd to her?

turn 360 and walk away

Punch the horse faced cunt

right into dat ass am i right

Is that a Chippewas shirt?

now thats edgy as fuck

I'd stand behind her and finger that wet cunt in public befor pulling on that swimsuit making it snap so everyone can see the whores tits.

Wwyd?

You would be walking towards her then ya dumb fuck

beta white nerds suit her

>being this new

think about it user

check'd you too
Chippewas is my college mascot, thought I saw one of the PINK shirts they sell

fuck!

no idea,
chek'd
wwyd?

Slap those lil titties silly

What do you mean? If he turns 360, he already gave up

put a leash on her, make her walk around on all fours as my personal cocksucker. would nut in her mouth, on her face, in her hair, whatever amused me. she would try not to swallow, the cum would leak from her mouth all over her pretty dress. make her friend hold her my oral slaves head down on my prick till she got it all the way down her throat

what else would you do to this naughty anal slave

Wwyd anons?

would have her little friend strip naked and help me Dom her. I would pound her ass while friend would brutalize her throat with a strap on. I would mercilessly tear her butt hole apart as she gagged up thick wads of drool on her friends massive girlfucker. we'd then switch ends and I would give her rough atm, make her taste her own ass. We would spit roast the helpless bitch for hours before I finished inside her ass as her friend rode her face to orgasm

how would you fuck her

mmm keep going.

hard, bareback in that gorgeous ass. clap her cheeks and pull her hair. cum inside her butt and watch it spill out. have her suck me clean, get hard again and enjoy leisurely blow job as she gets herself off

tell me more about her. likes, dislikes. Turn ons/offs. Nothing identifiable. Obviously.

She likes it in the ass, hates cum

horny girl, innocent in public though. she liked getting eaten out and sucking dick. liked being on bottom. she likes being teased up and down her buttcheeks and then taking it in the butt.
hated cum on her or in her besides in her mouth.
she just loved it when someone would rub her pussy real hard

Your cum*

follow her as she walks to a formal event in that dress. pull her into a narrow alley, bend her over a trash can. Violate her tiny ass while she whines and moans. bust inside her, pull out and shove still spurting cock into her pussy. pull her panties back up and force her to attend event with my come still inside her

heres some more in the dress. how else would you fuck her?

wwyd

give her your best shot anons

anyone?

hold her hands above her head and beat a relentless fuck into her pussy. make her squirm and scream below me. suck on her nippers and feel her slick little muff twitch around my dick. I flip her over and straddle her upper legs, holding her down. Rub my hard prick between her cheeks, like I'm fucking them. she wiggles her hips, says please. I say please what. She whines. Fuck her cheeks some more, finger her pussy. Please what, baby. She says please fuck my ass. I take my cock in one hand and force it inside her ass. She's tight. I lean over her and shove both my palms onto her back, make her take the weight of my whole body. Then I start pounding my hips down into her ass. she screams, broken, fucked mindless. her skinny little friend saunters in and slides up on yhe bed, putting her hairless pussy right in the girls face. Friend takes my little victim by yhe hair and crams her face into her pussy. Shut up and put that mouth to work, bitch. we work her from both ends till she's a mess, her face covered in girl cum, joined shortly after that by the thickest load I've dropped Inn weeks. Friend rubs the sticky mess all over the little victims face as she freaks out

I would. On her back. In her butt.

there are two kinds of people...

thanks user! thats hot. you fapping and saving?

I would fuck right in the ass, then pull out and get left to suck my cock and cum in her mouth. Then they'd kiss and exchange the cum.

hear that. I drop in and out of these threads depending on who else is contributing

destroy that ass, more'?

I'd peel off her panties and lick her pussy then fuck her while sniffing her panties. I'd pull out and cum on her face.

saving for later

i posted all of these already but will get more if there are more stories. otherwise, post her everywhere, she would hate that.

anything more revealing?

I'd fuck right's ass then have left suck my cock. Then I'd take left in the ass, cum inside her and have right suck out the cum.

Sorry, she's a prude. And I lost all her nudes

would love to surprise her in the shower when she's home alone. push her to her knees and make her gag on my length till I came ropes all her wet face and hair. Her eyes are scrunched closed in disgust at being plastered with my thick cum so I oblige by pissing all over her innocent face, washing away the come on her face and making the cum in her hair that much harder to get out. she whimpers in shame, slips a hand between her legs to rub her fat pussy till she comes

I'd pull down her shorts and panties and sniff and lick her pussy and ass hole from behind like a dog. Still from behind, I'd fuck her pussy then squeeze into her ass hole to shoot my cum deep inside her.

want to hit that hard till she screams. make her cum all over my cock then make her hold this big titties together as I fuck them. nut into her open mouth

Come on guys?

Sup Forums would fuck your sister
Sup Forums would fuck your mom
Sup Forums would fuck your cousin
Sup Forums would fuck you
Sup Forums would fuck your daughter
Sup Forums would fuck your grandpa using lemons as a condom
Sup Forums would fuck your aunt Jessie with the squint
Sup Forums would dig up the corpse of your dead uncle and fuck that
Sup Forums would fuck your ex-girlfriend
Sup Forums would fuck your current girlfriend
Sup Forums would fuck that chubby redhead at 7-11 with the glass eye and clubbed foot
Sup Forums would fuck you up the ass with a strap-on the size of your ego
Sup Forums wants to know why the fuck you keep asking it if it would fuck something when you already know the fucking answer
Sup Forums would fuck your dog
Sup Forums would fuck a donkey
Sup Forums would fuck a squirrel
Sup Forums would fuck the hole in a tree trunk
Sup Forums would fuck a horse, a midget, a goat, twin lesbian sisters, and Joan Rivers without her makeup on a liferaft while playing Moon River on a badly tuned ukulele
Sup Forums would fuck an electric eel on its period
Sup Forums would fuck a dead kitten
Sup Forums would fuck a lactating shark
Sup Forums would fuck the stingray that killed Steve Irwin
Sup Forums would fuck the hole in Steve Irwin's chest made by that stingray
Sup Forums would fuck an octopus til it inked
Sup Forums would fuck mud if it thought it would wiggle
Sup Forums would fuck a grapefruit peel left on a Las Vegas sidewalk for 3 weeks
Sup Forums would fuck anything it can see, think, or imagine
Sup Forums is tired of hearing you wonder if its standards have somehow magically improved in the last five minutes, five hours, five days, five weeks, or five years
Sup Forums s most of all tired of you using an excuse to dump pictures of some chick that you like in order to get communal approval of your horndogginess

YES Sup Forums WOULD FUCK HER

She is substantially less objectionable to half the shit Sup Forums would fuck given the chance.

Are you happy now, OP?

YES Sup Forums WOULD FUCK HER

Sup Forums would fuck a drunk camel if it pushed back

STOP ASKING. Fuck off with these cancerous threads.

I'd film her going to the toilet for a week then have her suck my cock while I watch the video of her pissing and shitting.

lovely ass

where is that beautiful beach user?

those big eyes will look better glazed shut.

my cousin..

wwyd?

anyone care to do her?

aslong as she keeps the glasses on.
i bet she has a big clit.

make bullshit small talk at family gatherings.

its about average. wwyd to her user?

Stop fucking posting pictures of my sister Sofia fucking faggot. This is her brother and I know exactly who this fucking is. Delete this thread or I'll report you fucking faggot. I'll get the shit from the archives and track you down to prove it.

who is your sister user?

yeah what's the last initial sorry

so that i will avoid her pics in the future

hot af.. would spreadher legs and fuck imdtly