Is youtube dying? I feel as if the golden years of youtube were from 2007-2012

Is youtube dying? I feel as if the golden years of youtube were from 2007-2012.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gPutYwiiE0o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeah youtubers like Markiplier don't feel as good as they used to.

they were the golden years, shit was simple, comedic, and more stuff was available because there wasn't as severe copyright infringement strikes.

and before the time of the SJW... before the Empire

That's probably because you're looking in the same fucking places, you dull dumbass. Switch it up.

Internet is dying

ya youtube use to pay out big moneys for adsense partners now its shit...

No but you are

His channel was shit from the start

Seriously, this shit right here. There was some moral faggotry back then but they didn't lynch you like now.

Its not dying. It's becoming Sup Forums its shit tier now

It is still good, vlogs aren't primary purpose of youtube, and its somehow all the toppics are covered there where it comes to watching it is still infinite...

All the channels are the same fucking sjw/tumblr/reddit shit. I genuinely liked Smosh and Nigahiga years ago tho.

I'm a jewtuber Youtube hates everyone that doesn't make them at least 10k a month. PS adsense updates once a month for me so old. Also impressions aren't views those are adviews and clicks.

Not trying to be an old fag but i honestly believe the ''golden'' years were 2005-2009 where content creators helped content creators instead of this ''I have moar subs so my dick is longer'' contenst, and youtubers pissing on youtubers for the sake of views.

Are there any channels that provide decent stuff anymore?
For instance, kaptainkristian and nerdwriter1 do some cool stuff.

Channels I regularly watch.

The sub shit was annoying.

>Lt corbis
Pedo detected

continued

i remember this shit. I was 18 watching this:

youtube.com/watch?v=gPutYwiiE0o

holy fuck, how much time do you waste?

Yeah but...Which one is any good

If you've probably noticed, most of the channels are politics related.

My favorite channel by FAR! is
Auralnauts
Proffesional, hard working. great and funny results. made entire dub movies about starwars and shit Go check faggots. they deserve more views!

Oh shit timestamp

No one yells at cats anymore the world is to pc and vent trolling is abusive how thr fuck did everyone turn into bitches in 8 years... Oh wait obama caused it

>Watches Lt corbis

Clickbait.

i started making app on google play and have a good decent download thing going on for my first month. like 500 on one, 750 on another and a 4.5 star rating on one of them, but those i made available for free. the ones i have for sale are like a dollar and some change but i got like 30 downloads for the first month.
how do i get more people to purchase by content? do i make more free shit to entice people?

How the fuck do you set up adsence ive been trying to for 2 years and i always get rejected or it doesnt set up like its supposed too

>Cow chop
Holy fuck you have no taste.

More ads means more revenue. Put them in common places where it makes sense in a way that it doesn't hinder gameplay at all. Make it fun and you'll be able to live off it.

Dont really make the games cost money until you have a large following. Just put ads on it. I also plan on filing a lawsuit with others against adblock. So hopefully more ad revenue in the future consider google and microsoft are doing the same.

I get millions of views on YT a month. Also I think you have to make at least 100$ a month. In addition you cant have 2 accounts on the same adress

i just make presets for mobile sequencers.

BANE OUTTAKES yeah!

Kootra is that you?

*Not filing a lawsuit. But google and microsoft did or are going to.

Primitive Tech, You fucking legend outweighs the Lt Corbis

in other words, before google bought it

Kek

I get enough views for that to happen but it wont set up how its supposed to plus it asked for a website :o whats your channel?

For the adsense on a yt theres tutorials. I dont think you can connect a YT to an adsense I think you have to create the adsense directly connect to your YT. Also bcuz I showed my earning I dont want to share my channel.

NOBODY GIVES A SHIT

Also political channels top kek.

YouTube was never good.

>cowchop
>Lt Corbis
My man!

first time i heard of the little girl and it makes me think that if i was as articulate and on point in talking when i was 11.

or maybe i was but i was told to not act that way which is telling how it is. Some people grow up to make fart jokes for a fucking living.

Fuck my teachers and fuck those kids who held me back. I shouldve not given a fuck.

kek

Corbis is quitting YT or something from what she said

Topkek

If you overwhelm yourself with millions of channels and only watch the same thing constantly, yeah, it gets dull
This is my subscribe bar and i only watch like, half of the channels there, and i'm constantly changing, trough 7 years of use only one channel continued there for more than two year, that's how you keep it fresh, watching different stuff constantly.

2007 is when youtube started going to shit when cancerous fags like shaytards, raywilliam johnson and that fag shane dawson started becoming popular on youtube.

youtube wasn't suppose to be about this level of attention fagging e-celeb nonsense. it wasn't great for long but the first two years of youtube was when it was best.