Anyone here likes lamborghini crystal?

Anyone here likes lamborghini crystal?

Other urls found in this thread:

sebaldsfolly.blogspot.com/
mega.nz/#F!rscGlSCb!WZYUVzkJI6MOuJDljQWx5A
muscleworksinc.blogspot.com/2009/10/lost-in-space.html
youtube.com/watch?v=K1uqEGFeI-w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yES I Was just listening ot refried demons channels. The track at 10 at the first side is amazing.

best ferraro project for real. i hope he releases those 'unheard' tapes he talked about in 2009. can't find that interview because it's old and that blogspot is deleted.

YESSS. Refried is such a good extension of DC. My fave track on side a was that super hyper chill one, the one in the 5 min mark

What unheard tapes? Could you elaborate? Also do you have a link to this interview? I can try web.archiving it

Anyone have the link to that James Ferraro blogspot with all of his releases linked?

Are you the guys who uploaded it here because I'm pretty sure that its you so thank you so much. Is this page yours sebaldsfolly.blogspot.com because if I'm not mistaken it was uploaded there around the same time you posted it here. Also do you have any other rare that are not uploaded anywhere including slsk

sebaldsfolly.blogspot.com/

No, but i have done VARIOUS contributions to archiving ferraro and spencer clarks music, mostly in that blogspot. I have Draco Shop Bop, Skydivers Request, Un Chand Pyramdelier, Heaven's Gate, Rerex 2, and Hacker Track in FLAC however.

I also have Infant Sprituality Rates Coconut Percent in WAV + 600dpi scans.

Can you upload them somewhere, I will really appreciate it.

Here:
mega.nz/#F!rscGlSCb!WZYUVzkJI6MOuJDljQWx5A

Thats ISCRP. The other albums i mentioned are up in strawberryilluminati.tumblr.com/tagged/downloads

Dont want to be a lame asshole but really, strawberryilluminati is a super chill dude and honestly he deserves the best. Please remember to thank him for uploading the links.

Thank you so much, you have no idea how happy this makes me.

No problem. the guy i linked you has also upkoaded a bunch of vaporwave in /tagged/downloads if you like that kind of thing. Wanna keep in contact btw? I like having friends that love ferraro and clark's new age shit

I will as long as I manage to because I don't have tumblr but am going to make a account

i can't recall, man. i read that interview when he was still releasing lo-fi tapes back then, early 2009 i think. the blog name, which served as well to share cassette rips from not not fun records, housecraft, cloud valley, rotifer and a lot of labels dealing with drone/ambient/new age/post-noise, was sapphire visions or someshit like that.

he p much stated that he had a bunch of unreleased shit from lamborghini crystal and was waiting to release it in a "future" because we was working in other project. keep in mind ferraro makes shit up in interview, so he was probably bullshiting, but i can dream!

He wasnt doing any lies. The project was the summer headrush 2009 series. I womder if he'll say anything about those unreleased albums n shit

In the future i mean

I don't have any social media or any accounts at all but you can post your and maybe I can find you later.
Maybe you're talking about some of the stuff here but they are not lambourhgini crystal
muscleworksinc.blogspot.com/2009/10/lost-in-space.html

My tumblr is coconutecholocation, my youtube is Ragy, my steam id is -rg. My discogs is rg_

i was aware of those series at the time though. all i know is that he was waiting to release them in a future... but years later and that's about it. it really pisses me off that the blog was deleted. he also talked about collaborating again with sam mehran (outer limits recordings), which i guess it ended up being this
youtube.com/watch?v=K1uqEGFeI-w

bump for the best thread on Sup Forums

Bumping too. Whats your favorite james ferraro album btw