Pussy of my sleeping girlfriend I have an obsession with fingering her whilst she is sleeping and stretching her hole...

pussy of my sleeping girlfriend I have an obsession with fingering her whilst she is sleeping and stretching her hole pulling flaps it turns me on anyone else ?

This is exactly the reason an ex broke up with me. She's wasn't into it because of some pseudo rape trauma. Also I fingered her butthole.

Why would you diddle a rape victim?

I like to wait until my gf is deep asleep then shove my pre-lubed cock in her and fuck as herd and as fast as I can cumming inside her. I like watching her tired get up pee out my cum and pass back out.

You're a little bitch

She wasn't ever raped. One of her mom's boyfriends accidentally brushed her tit one time or some shit.

kek

more ?

moar!! butthole?

It looks like an ear

lost

Nice quads.

i do the same gf is such a heavy sleeper, specially when drunk - she knows i do it too as iv shown her the pictures.

no more of downstairs :(

>iv shown her the pictures
Why?

because she didnt believe how much she passed out & was unaware.

Holy quads

Maybe next time you should shave her twat for her in her sleep.

I used to do what you are doing.
I now fuck her while she sleeps.
She usually wakes up if I fuck her for long, or when I start getting mucel contractions before cumming inside her.
First few times she said "I'm not sure what I think of it, but it's defintly weird."
Kept on fucking her, now she likes waking up mid sleep with a rock hard dick already deep inside her.

i dont mind a little hair

do you have any pictures mine used to like it bit only fingers shed let me rub her to sleep but fucking was to far

Clean your hands before you sexually assault your gf, user. Your fingers are filthy.
>mfw "why do I always get vaginitis??"