Hey b let's talk about infidelity...namely fucking off on our wives or significant others or whatever...

Hey b let's talk about infidelity...namely fucking off on our wives or significant others or whatever....would you could you have you? If you have would you do it again ?

could've, wouldn't, didn't, never would.

You seem like a good man user! I appreciate that!

Nope. Went into therapy when I had troubles in my marriage. Told therapist that I as sexually frustrated and seriously thought about satisfying needs outside of marriage. Therapist told me, "If you cheat on your wife, your marriage is over." He's right. Worked it out with my wife instead. No longer sexually frustrated.

I had sex with my ex-fiancee's cousin and her best friend, I don't really regret it that much. My current girlfriend is great, but I work at a strip club and keeping myself in check is taking a good deal of control

How did you get her to start meeting your needs?

Could have, wouldn't, didn't, I won't ever because I'll just go single if I want to fuck around.

I'm not a good man, I'd just never cheat.

fml, replied to my own post instead of yours

Cheated on damn near everyone I was with. Stopped a couple years ago. Guilt is pretty heavy mang.

basically what this user said she's my best friend and literally one of my favourite humans on the planet, cheating on her would make zero fucking sense

did twice, hot af bitches, regretted it, but marrage would have ended regardless most likely and did a few years later no one knows except best friend

Talked to her. Honestly, this is embarssing to admit, but we had a major falling out over anal sex. She hates doing it, and I got so frustrated that I just stopped asking. I played the role of a martyr and suffered in silence, which is a terrible way to cope. It created a lot of resentment. It turns out that she really did want to make me happy, and she came up with a compromise that worked for both of us: she agreed to do it a set number of times each year and lets me schedule it. You have to be honest with yourself first and be honest with her after. You may not get the same result--it's her body and her decision, after all--but the painful part as that I wanted to engage in kinky sex and felt like my needs were just being ignored. Use your words. Do not suffer in silence.

also I seem to be rolling dubs

this was over a 13 year period

some like it some just don't no matter what but damn it's so much better when they do

With me and mine it's oral sex. Been a Damn fight for almost a year now...every since I mentioned that I want more of it. And that's giving and receiving mind you...before I mentioned it she was way hip to receive...every since I've mentioned wanting it and wanting it more it's been up and down frequent fights and nobody gets nothing. And though I've always noticed the sexy little young girls that come and go at work lately one has really caught my attention at least aestheticly and chemically....I held her hand for a second last night...it was awkward but it was powerful

Nope- I'm a grown-ass man and if my girl's not doing it for me anymore, I'll have a word with her and sort it out, maybe get freaky or someone else involved or something. Otherwise, consciously uncouple and find another bird.

Tl;dr- don't need to be a scumbag get your end satisfyingly away.

Ready for my white knight armour now, thanks.

Have done so in the past out of curiousity or because of shitty relationships.would not doit anymore cause backlash of cheating is way more lasting and annoying than just breaking up with her.

gf has been in rehab for the past 2 months
3 weeks ago I got fucked by a black guy that I met on grindr
I did not enjoy it
Every waking moment since then has been regret
Don't do it user

>I wanted to engage in kinky sex and felt like my needs were just being ignored.
>Use your words.
>Do not suffer in silence.

Are you me ?
Although I might be younger but this has been going for 2 years now and we finally sorted things out.

My ex was the total opposite, with really twisted fantasies (was getting tired of the rape sex). And when I suffered in silence with my current GF I came to regret my psycho ex.

But that was a nigger and it was a guy.. So that don't quite count IMO

>gf
>fucked by a black guy

wat?

I have multiple times.

I simply stopped caring after a while.

Pic related, it's my cleaning lady who I fucked and came inside of multiple times.

you probably have AIDS faggot

niggers and faggots are the two biggest groups for that outside of needle users.

you goan die

>fucking niggers

I leik titries

Well, I partially feel your pain. For some bizarre reason, my wife will chomp on my butthole like it's an all-you-can-eat buffet, but rarely lets me lick her asshole. I had an ex who liked it, and I wish my wife did, too. But my wife is not my ex-, and I have to deal with that. My ex-could deepthroat, my wife gags when I'm half in her mouth. Koving your wife means accepting who she is. If you eant more oral, sit down and ask your wife explicitly. Then ask her to explain her feelings openly and honestly, Ask if she can come up with a compromise. Is she willing to take facials or suck you after you have jerked off close to orgasm? What doesn't she like about it. Listen without judgment, and don't get hung up on how you want things to be. If she refuses to talk, tell her that you want to have honest communication and that her silence is wounding. Do not retaliate. Ask her for honesty, but make it clear that she does not owe you openness. If you cannot work out a compromise, I tecommend individual counseling for you (couples counseling has a highfailure rate, because both parties have to want to change; if she is happy and you are not...the problem is either you or your marriage. If you are miserable and you don't feel good about your marriage, then consider--but do not threaten--divorce.) Tell your wife you love her, too. That's important.

Dude seriously i had a relationship of almost 2 years with a girl who'd only blow me when she was high or drunk af while i went down on her out of my own free will everytime we had sex. Just because i like giving pleasure. On top of that she wasn't kinky at all so sex basically was me eating her out then fucking her missionairy and doggy, finish and that was that. She wasn't understanding at all and i felt my needs were being ignored and even after many a fight and discussions about solidairity she wouldn't try and make change or help find some middleground. Your girl might be the same way so the only thing you can do is accept the boring sex if she's all you want on every other level or just break up with her.

Had fantasies about it like everyone does.

Would never actually carry out with the fantasies because I'm not a piece of shit.

ITT: Men that let their women dictate the relationship.

Maybe I just got lucky, but my fiance worships the ground I walk on. I take her views into consideration and often agree with her, but when I tell her to do something it will be done; no discussion. And you anons let her dictate what will and will not be done in bed? Where is your fucking sense of propriety.

I read this more closely, and here is some feedback: "Nobody gets nothing" is a terrible strategy on your wife's part...but you are being a shithead. Tell your wife about the transgression and ask for forgiveness. That "sexy young thing" is not your wife. I'd really tecommend counseling for you. I know it's hard to love a woman with a big fat ass and drooping boobs, but playing the part of a horse on a "cock carousel" (if you'll pardon the expression) is no way to go through life. Cheating hurts you, because you made a commitment to that woman, ok? Confess, ask for forgiveness, and get help. You are worth it. You love your wife, even when you resent her. Love is hard sometimes. This is one of those times.

Yeah, I've cheated a bunch.

>The first few times you care and you're nervous.
>Then after awhile you get used to hunting for new girls and having a girl.
> You almost start to consider your marriage life / person you are as a different person as the cheating person.
> Sex with my girl is OK, it trickled off a little, but it's pretty bland. She only like missionary and to be on top, doesnt like doggy style since she says i go too deep and it hurts some times
> So after a while i post on random sex sites with just my cock (yes I know cliché and vulgar, but my size is the main selling point for other girls looking for just sex or other attached people.
> So i fuck them. I don't meet more than 3 times for each person cause I don't want them or me to bond in any way.
> I have made exceptions from time to time when it's noticeable the girl is only in it for the cock
> I go home happy to my girl and we have a loving relationship still

She's actually white and has a husband.

What led up to everything was me finding her nudes on her phone's memory card after she asked my help with clearing the thing out. I knew there'd be nudes, and when I found them I brought them up and she was embarrassed at first but when I asked to see her tits she hesitated and then agreed.

Biggest fucking tits I've ever held bar none, and her nipples are nice and thick so it makes sucking on them amazing.

Then I got her to give me a blowjob and it just escalated from there. She's the only woman to be able to give me head and have me cum.

After a few times, I had came and was still hard and asked if she wanted to fuck

She said no at first, that shes got a husband bla blah, but as she was saying this my cum was all over her face and tits, so I grabbed her hand lightly and began having her stroke me more. She kept insisting against it but after a few seconds she said fine.

When she took her panties off she was fucking soaked, like dripping through them.

I bent her over my couch and went to town. She cums super quickly and easily, really hard too. We fucked like twice with condoms but after the second time we stopped using them. I told her I wanted to blow my load inside afterwards

She again said no, "I'll get pregnant, im not on the pill" as im inside her. So i grabbed her hair and began pulling back as im pounding her, she started begging and moaning not for me to cum inside, tightening up the entire time as she was getting close to another orgasm.

I let her hair go and began slamming into her, she came and so did I.

After that I kept finishing inside her from then on. Once I told her how slutty she was and how much I liked that. She began begging for my cum after a while and even said its okay to knock her up, she'll just say it's her husbands

She's a freak

I am every guy on the planet not named Chad Thundercock.

Mr Schwarzenegger! Did you come in her ass, too?

Found the abusive husband.
>pro-tip if your girl is this submissive there's a high probability she'll start to resent you and cheat only you will never find out cause you keep her leash so short she'll be extra careful.
Have fun with your one way relationship

She used to be....when we first got together ....a total freak in the sheets and everything else outside the bedroom....she still cooks and she still cares ....also we got kids now two beautiful girls...just lately my sex drive had been amped way the fuck up and I am tempted Damn near daily by younger hotter girls at work that when I was their age wouldn't give me the time of day....it's a double edged sword that either way it cuts I'm gonna get the pussy or not

This is the right answer. The fantasy is hot. The reality is under-whelming and scary. It ruins lives. It can ruin your life.

I cheated a lot on my ex.

With my current gf I ve been "loyal" (I've just kissed some girls on teh side but no sex). I will probably marry her

This isn't abuse, per se. But it's not an adult relationship, either. Not even close.

I was dating a psychotic chick who ended up coming to my house uninvited, while I was hooking up with this girl I hooked up with a long time ago.

She almost came upstairs while we were making out but I went downstairs just in time to stop her, and I didn't even know she was there. I had to argue with the psychotic girl in my backyard and break up with her while I had the girl I was hooking up with, upstairs in my room

It's the most madman-like thing I've done and the psycho bitch never found out

>be me
>be 20 (this was back in 2006)
>girl who wanted nothing to do with me in high school contacts me on myspace
>we meet for coffee
>she starts going on and on about her bf
>i just want to leave
>she blows up MS and my phone with messages day in and day out after that
>eventually says she loves me
>wtf?
>meet her at her house one night
>we end up fucking
>meet up with her for quickies and "dates" (as she called them) for about 4 months
>bf walks in on us one night
>i take off running
>she leaves him and tries to get with me
>i was a virgin before we fucked, and she was hot
>i stupidly went along with it
>after a week, she left me and went back to him

Haven't had sex since. I still have no clue why she chose me. I wasn't fat or ugly at the time, but I wasn't good looking either, nor am I very interesting person. I can only assume I was a disposable way for her to humiliate him.

apologies user, tell her to get a better camera

your story made me hard, knocking up another mans wife and her telling him its his is kind of a fetish of mine

pic is my wife

this. not worth it. If i wanted to be single id be single.

Cheating is for retards who wanna fuck everything yet feel like they need a bitch to stick around and tell them what to do.

Yup, her pussy feels better though.

Like 2/3 inside her her pussy just opens up and as you're pumping it feels like its grabbing your head while youre fucking her, shit drives me wild.

Her head game is fucking insane. I've been with girls who could suck me off for 10 minutes with nothing to show, but she's gotten me to cum from it within 2 at my fastest. I make her swallow each load too by forcing her down to the base of my cock and jamming my cock down her throat. She loves it and can handle it like a champ. Or I'll blow on her tits and make her lick it off.

Psychological abuse does not have to involve harsh words.it can be as little as one person having a temper and the other being a pleaser.

Her tits are a fucking turndown for me but man your story...

>diamonds

yeah that poster made me cringe too

Been with my girlfriend for 6 years

Cheated on her about 9 times

I do feel bad about it, I don't really deserve her

She doesn't know.

If another chick came to fuck me I probably would

I don't know what's worse, doing something morally wrong, or doing something morally wrong and not really giving a shit

I've been with my girl for almost 2 years we got together on the first of October 2014 and I banged my ex in the third, she came over trying to make her plea as to why I should stay with her. It was early and I was horny and she seduced me so why the fuck not. I then proceeded to fuck her for the next year. After I took my girl home (about 9 or 10) I usually timed it, I would then go with my ex who still loved me and banged her brains out. She let her feeling get the best of her and then she tried to blackmail me in order to leave my girl. Still going strong with my gf. I also ducked this other chick I met at work but that was a one night stand. I don't feel even remotely bad

I don't know what's worse. ..thinking Youre being paranoid or knowing you should be

I'd say not giving a shit, apathy id death.

Nah. Married a chick with nice tits, a tiny waist, a cute ass, who lets me tie her up, blind fold her, and fuck her in the ass... did I mention she also holds a full time job and has a great work ethic?

The problem is that the reason I asked her to marry me is that every other woman I had encountered my entire life till that point, even women who were half as good looking as her, demanded FAR MORE DRAMA for a lot less.

And fuck the sexual side of things.
I just like having someone around who doesn't constantly nag, who helps out with the chores, let's me drink as long as I don't get retarded, etc...

Most people I've encountered weren't even fun enough to have a few drinks with at a bar, let alone have a one night stand with, and to hell with getting into a long term relationship.

I mean you gotta be SOMETHING FUCKING AMAZING, for me to risk one amazing relationship for the chance of maybe having another one briefly... and I say briefly... because in my experience the kind of person who wants to be with someone who is already in a committed relationship, would be just as happy moving on at the first available opportunity.

And since there aren't exactly a lot of chill attractive women lined up willing to let me do whatever I want to them in bed while actually maintaining some semblance of a good long term relationship...

At this point in my life cheating would be like renting a shitty boat when I already own a top of the line model.

She deserves better, user, and you know it.

They're much nicer in person, she's also like 40

Another time we were fucking and as I'm inside her, her husband was calling and asking what time she'd be done.

>Ummm I'm not sure...I've got a *ahhh* lot of work to do *mmm*
>Him: Okay, well just let me know so I can get started on dinner in time.
>S-sure! I *aaahn* wont be too late, I'm just so full right now that it may take a while
>Him: "What? Are you alright? You sound winded..."
>Y-yeahhh! Oohh I meant I have my hands full, the cleaning sprays just have me a bit light headed
>I begin fucking her harder and faster
>Oh god oh god oh god!
>She's about to cum
>Him : You okay? Hang on a sec someones at the door
>Okay! *oooh!!*
>She mutes the phone and begins moaning so loudly she may as well have been yelling.
>Right as he comes back on I cum inside her
>She begins cumming again and has to moan into a pillow
>Her : I've got to go! *gasp* Something just came in- up and I have to go, ttyl hon!
>Hangs up, turns around, and tells me to fuck her more

I disagree. This is drawn from a "best of all possible worlds" scenario where people are always kind and honest. I don't like the intimation that abuse is often subtle. When it IS abuse, it is glaringly obvious. This is just my opinion, of course. You have a different opinion, and I can respect that.

I feel ya mate. For me it was a pretty serious highschool relationship so there was never much at stake apart from some hurt feelings. In your case you'd best try and stay with her, sit her down and have a long ass conversation about how you actually feel without any aggression resentment or negative feelings whatsoever cause that way you'll sound unreasonable. If she gets mad for feeling accused of shit just keep calm and explain that you aren't pointing fingers but are trying to fix something broken before it shatters all the way. But yeah you got kids and everything so cheating is always a no cause it'll blow up in your face that much more. Don't ever think divorce isn't the way to go cause of kids though. I'm the kid of perpetually fighting parents who split when i was 20 and i always wished they'd had done it when i was 10. Constant arguing is hell to be around when your a kid and it's even worse when they'll get angry at you for minor shit cause of their frustration towards eachother.

What is that, a dick bender?

I kinda think the idea of only having sex with one person kinda dumb. It devastates peopleso lives....just because a punishment goes in another vagina.

I suck this girls toes and lick her feet a few times a month. My wife doesn't look her feet licked. She's too ticklish.

She's got real cute toes

I do it all the time. Whenever i hangout with my girlfriend I delete tinder and some text messages from my phone. She's going away for a month in two weeks and I told her I'd stay faithful, ya right

she worships the ground I walk upon, and im not the autist who said that before. However, apparently im the nicest boy shes ever known.

moar!

Well, as long as you're happy, that's all that matters, right? Or you could live in a world where you experience a full range of emotions and give as much as you take, or even more. Your choice...not hers.

I already said im not although i do see where he is coming from

>consciously uncouple

OP here...what can I expect as far as awkwardness at work between me and the cute little Mexican girl in particular in question if I do go on and fuck her....I can get away with it and I expect guilt at home but what about at work? What should I expect after?

regular quickies in the shitter

constantly having to buy her takis

I'm ok with this

I just find a chick who my girlfriend is into as well, or encourage the two to get slightly sexual until they're into each other and then work my way into the action. It's worked twice so far.

I dont have many other pics, the rest are saved on a laptop I dont have atm and I lost the videos of her sucking my cock and taking my load in her pussy.

She also loves doing shit in public, her and I would run errands and often times I'd have her masturbating in the car while I drive so she gets too turned on after a while and blows me while im driving.

>Drive up to stop light
>Woman and her son in the lane next to me
>She turns over and sees a pony tail bobbing up and down my lap
>Scowls at me
>Wink and smile and pull my cleaning lady up
>She sees the lady too and smiles at her as well before going back down and finishing up

She's also super into lesbian porn, as she is bi herself.

And last pic

Gunna jerk off and head out, have fun you devils.

This is gonna be my dinner....takis ground beef and velveeta

My dad is a narcisist. I grew up feeling like a dissapointment while he never actually said that and perpetually afraid of saying something which would anger my dad. But i grew up with that thinking it was normal and that my dad was just strict untill very recently i read something about narcisism and went to investigate only to find that my dad scores about a 99% on the list of traits. So no abuse isn't necessarily blatantly obvious. You don't have to be hit or constantly yelled at. Always having to be on edge around your partner is abusive enough.

Maybe you're just a pussy?

Had sex with my gym buddy and have done 3 times since March. I really hate people who cheat but I have no self control and he always manages to coerce me. Feelssofuckingbadman. Don't do it. I regret it every second.
Not a grill so fuck off.

Maybe your dad really was just strict.
And you want to project a reason on to it, and there isn't one.

Maybe your dad was just an asshole.

I fail to see a connection between being afraid of of saying something that would make your parent angry... which is a normal thing to experience at least SOME TIME during childhood... as equating to your dad is a narcissist because you read some shit.

/thread

Fuckin a dude ain't the same as fucking another girl brocephus

Hahaha i'm not even gonna bother diving into explaining all the fucking shit he's put me through cause you haven't got a fucking clue.

I know you wanna talk about it ....it's ok

But it's still cheating. What difference does it make if it's a guy?

I cheated on my ex-wife with about 6 different women. There is was just nothing there for us physically. It took a while for me to work up the courage to ask for a divorce but it ended up being the best thing for both of us. I'm with a new person now (not someone i cheated with) and am completely fulfilled by the relationship. I have no desire to ever cheat again.

Also I never said my partner was a girl. Brocephus.

>Could have, wouldn't, didn't, I won't ever because I'll just go single if I want to fuck around.

Admirable, but not realistic.

I was the same way. Hated cheaters. My brother-in-law cheated and I just about refused to have anything to do with him. I knew his wife was a bitch but still felt it was wrong.

Then my marriage started falling apart and for many reasons (financial, kids, embarrassment, weakness) we couldn't divorce. I ended up cheating and realized my judgement of my brother-in-law was wrong.

Walk a mile in our shoes, bro.

Idk. .I guess the most basic difference is the chance of someone getting pregnated from it

A lot of stories here, especially the one where guys can't get a blowjob are telling. Those issues stem from deeper relationship problems. My girl would never refuse me sexually, and that is because I lead her. She submits to me, in general, but especially in the bedroom. She is my good girl, and I am her daddy. When she gives fake resistance, I just put her over my knee and spank her. Then she begs me for it. You need to lead your woman, in life, and in the bedroom.

Called you names?
Put you in time out?
Got drunk and called you stupid?
Slapped your mama?
Slapped you?

You said you grew up feeling like a disappointment.
But the facts are a shitload of people walk through this world dealing with a lot more shit than feeling like a disappointment.

You already described just "feeling like a disappointment" was "abusive enough".

Well what caused you to feel that way?

If all he ever said was "that's good enough" and you felt like shit cause you were a C average student... that isn't abuse... even if you FEEL like a disappointment.

On the other hand if he locked you in a closet for hours on end, deprived you of food or sleep, deliberately belittled you constantly, glared at you all the time even when you weren't fucking up... then maybe you have grounds for something...

Or as another user pointed out... you might just be a pussy...

details make the difference...

"My dad's a narcissist" doesn't mean shit.

That shits biblical bro

It's called not fucking up to begin with... or having the courage to admit a mistake and call it quits while you are ahead.

It's really shitty growing up with parents who don't want to be married.

Been with my girl for 9 years. Engaged.
Years 2, 3, 4, 5 was fucking a girl 7 years younger than me.

Drifted apart. Very sad. She did all the stuff my fiancé didn't - anal, squirted, cum from anal, A2M, Smothering play, bondage, 3somes. She had a bf too, but he was boring and abusive.

Been looking for a little slut to replace her ever since.

If nobody finds out, nobody gets hurt.

pic related

Gf cheated on me, had the opportunity to revenge cheat on her with a 8/10.

Didn't have the guts to do it Sup Forumsros, it's been 2 years since this happened and it still hurts everyday.

I've tried to leave her but we always end up crying.
I really love her, she's one of the most amazing women I've found in my life, but she had to blow this all up by cheating, I want to leave her and I don't at the same time.

Don't cheat Sup Forumsros, nobody deserves to lay at night thinking why they weren't enough for their SO.

Cheat on my wife? No, absolutely not. Although...

We knew each other (and fucked) for years before we ever started dating (met in high school) and I almost always had a girlfriend. Out of 6 girls I was in relationships with during that time, I was always fucking the woman that would become my wife on the side and she always knew I had a girlfriend at the time.

It's been 16 years since we met, we've been "together" for almost 10 years and my stomach gets all twisted even thinking about cheating on her.

Most girls I fucked had bf. I lost my virginity to a girl who was in a LDR, we fucked for more than two years. I even fucked her after marrying the same guy with whom she now is getting a kid.

I mostly fuck asian nerdy types who culturally repress this shit. The guys are supposed to cheat and the girls are supposed to be virgins. I don't blame them for going nuts once they try someone who treats them well. I think it's way worse when western couple cheat where sexuality already is as open as it is.

If I ever did it I would probably kill myself from the guilt

I know a lot of people will say this is bullshit but there's some truth to what he said.

You really have to understand the person you are with. I'm a good example. My wife came from a very strong mother-led household. Her father was pretty beta. When I met her, I was pretty beta so her perception of the female being stronger in the relationship fit with me being beta.

This worked fine for most of our marriage until I started getting more assertive/alpha. This didn't go over well with my wife. Not that she saw it as being alpha, but she didn't know how to handle having someone with different opinions about important things in our lives. This created friction.

So "lead your woman"? If that's what the basis of your relationship is with your wife/gf then yes, you have to continue to do that. If you go into a relationship being an alpha male and end up down the road as a beta, your wife/gf won't be happy (just like you're attracted to a woman who is slim and athletic and down the road becomes a lazy and fat).

I know how you feel but understand that your relationship will always be fucked. You need to leave or just suffer for the rest of your life.