Islamic idealism is a cancerous endocrine of today's society and needs to be removed in order for humanity to progress

Islamic idealism is a cancerous endocrine of today's society and needs to be removed in order for humanity to progress.
>Prove me wrong
>Protip; you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0eJru7pVkB8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I agree with you because I am Christian.

In fact I'm willing to go a step further and say all religion is fucking retarded. It's no longer needed, it's 2016 for fuck sakes. We have science.

Hey dude, read;

>cancerous endocrine
>endocrine

Hormones have EVERYTHING to do with religion.

Didn't read a word op said, but please someone just give me her name :(

I can prove you wrong.

Why should i live in a world full of illegal sexual promiscuity that leads to STD's. Why should i follow suicidal people, and cucks. Please tell me why should you do i do it. You will never answer me.

What is an analogy?
What is autism?

What does any of that have to do with religion bring cancerous to society?

Fuck religion! hail hitler

Science and religion aren't mutually exclusive.

/thread

i have a question

>I can prove you wrong

Proceeds to type random words. Honoring the memory of the time to get the same thing as too you so like ever really been decided to like go and do want more l like? Proved you wrong.

why arnt we building moon bases? i mean who really cares a bout isis there calaps in on them selves like the soviet union did

>calaps calaps calaps calaps calaps calaps calaps calaps calaps calaps calaps calaps calaps calaps calaps calaps calaps calaps calaps calaps calaps calaps calaps calaps calaps calaps calaps calaps calaps calaps calaps calaps calaps calaps calaps calaps calaps calaps calaps calaps calaps

I respect my religion because it cleans me from my bad thoughts and makes me good person. You atheists are believing in a mentally-ill person, called Richard Dawkins. That's what makes you really stupid and arrogant.

Must be bait

And you are a giant faggot, your point?

Kys sub

>Replying
>Calling you a faggot and bait

Nice try, why wouldn't you admit you got defeated. Then you try to trigger me by calling me a faggot? Worst comeback ever.

>atheists believe in dawkins
>argument
>defeated
Bait or iq of 60. Does it matter?

How does that make me retarded?
>

Without Allah the world will go to hell. Prove me wrong

youtube.com/watch?v=0eJru7pVkB8

Troll kys

we just need someone to nuke all them islamic sandniggers and we'll be ok

Well science just so happened to disprove most of the existing ones. Maybe science and Buddhism? but only some of it.

we need god to take care of us

yeah, the flying spaghetti monster...

god sucks dick anyway

Islam is the religion of pieces, they just want to separate your head piece from your body piece.

have fun in hell

with you out of the picture with the help of my glock. the world would be a beter place by a 0.001%. prove me wrong

if hell existed, i would

have fun blowing up for a made up being

Agreed 100%