Ask a guy who works with sexually abused children anything

Ask a guy who works with sexually abused children anything

u r abusr

Do you ever re-enact scenarios with them?

how do you get them to keep quit about it?

Well, I usually ask em about their experiences with their abusers. I can't reenact anything, it's against the law

Have any of them been too far gone to ever recover from what happened to them? Also do you think they tell you everything or are there any of them that seem to still be afraid to talk about it all? About to go to college for psychology

Do you like your job?

Ever had a kid there who admitted to like being sexually abused?

tell us the worst story you heard from them

This thread greatly interests me. Lurking.

What kind of educational background do you have?

In my experience, there have been only three cases where the child was more or less too far gone. The abuses were just too traumatic for them to be adequately rehabilitated. One of the cases involved all the male members of a girl's family. It was horrible for them.

did you ever thought about to rape one of those cuties too and scare her so much that she wont tell anyone?

Some days are better than others. The days when progress shows itself are the best, but the days when they seem to lose all hope are by far the worst, for the kids and for myself.

Not one.

Wew

Are you employed by the government, or a private institution? What country do you work in?

hw old was the girl and why she didnt just had fun with them? then she would have no problem now.

I mean, if all of the so called abused girls just had fun with their abuser then there would be no abuse anymore.
problem, sir?

Is it hard to keep yourself from going insane? I suppose it isn't exactly easy to hear such experiences.

what do you think is the reason for that?

Is the reason maybe that the society told them that something really bad happend to them?

Have any of your patients had transference towards you as one of their important people in their life they would be afraid to lose? And also 3 cases out of roughly how many of your total career?

Truly a master troll art thou, sir.

*Le fedora tip*

Just practical, three years raping little girls and six years raping little boys

I would say its more hard not to fap after every session

> why she didnt just had fun with them
Because men didn't care about her "fun".

Or maybe it's because someone put a dick in them before their sexuality developed.

Dumbass.

There always is the fucktard who says this

There was a girl of about 11-12 who had recently lost both of her parents in an electrical fire in Kiev, Ukraine. She was sent to live with a foster family, who used her for some of the most brutal CP imaginable. The worst story, according to her, was detailing the day when her stepfather locked her in a closet for two days with no food, water, or lavatory. When she was released, she was borderline insane, and at which point, the father and his male compatriots took advantage of her depraved state to convince her that their genitals were foodstuffs.

CAN YOU POST PICS OB SEXUALLY ABUSED CHILDRUN???

nah thats a lie

>One of the cases involved all the male members of a girl's family.

Tell us more details for, ah, research purposes.

I'm also a "psychology" student, if you know what I mean.

this

yes

do u want to abuse them moar?

Private institution. Canada.

any of them remember of a tall guy, blue eyes,

she ate their dicks?

metal as fuck

mein hero

what ages?

You'd like that don't you?

so she then tried to eat their genitals? that does not sound pleasant at all

I love psychologically traumatising abuse victims on the Internet.

After this she cried, then showed me her tits.

Why aren't you in jail yet?

Her father, uncle, and grandfather were all in on the plan to abuse the child. Honestly, even after they were all convicted, they were totally devoid of any scrap of remorse whatsoever.

>I don't want women to eat my cock.

>I'm also a "psychology" student, if you know what I mean.

and she didn't bite their dicks in an attempt to consume them??

Well, this thread is rapidly devolving into people screaming for XP and fantasizing about fucking kids, so don't be surprised of the mods smite it any minute.

ah not too young. 13 to 15 or 16 for me please

how do you know?

>Is the reason maybe that the society told them that something really bad happend to them?

Or maybe they were raped in their asshole at 5 years old, you fucking retard. God I wish dumb faggots like you could be sent back in time to when you were an innocent kid and be raped by a priest or something.

Cunt.

There's been some slight level of attachment so far, though nothing major. Also, 3 out of a total of 28 so far.

because I'm not a nigger

"Psychology" student, reporting in. If you know what I mean.

>pic not related

Shitpost.

Fuck offf

In one minute I'll delete this yada... "omg its lewd"

MODS

RIP THREAD

so close

why so mad?

That's actually pretty good odds considering the level of fuckdd up shit possibly like that Ukrainian story, this thread is def compromised though so thanks for the actual answers user

Please kill yourself

Not as far as the investigation shows.

How did you get paid to that to those poor children???

>convince her that their genitals were foodstuffs.

NO FAGGOT FUCK YOU

no, you make a hero

No probs man.

Well I wish I could be sent back in time to when bitch nigger left wing wine sipping dick sucking tumblrina hippie jew faggots like you weren't on this website.

Looks like neither of us are getting what we want though, you absolute tool.

An hero

it's fun

How good is it possible to help these kids? Do they have sequels after therapy nonetheless or thehy can be "fixed" for good? Sorry for poor engrish btw.

>father, uncle, and grandfather were all in on the plan to abuse the child.

That is pretty fucked up.

Abusing your child is one thing.

But abusing your child with your father? That's just fucking gay.

do you sexually abuse the children?

> faggot detected

As optimistic as I wanna be user, I don't thnk its fully possible to rehabilitate sex abuse victims. Its possible to make substantial progress though.

I shouldn't be laughing at this.

>God I wish dumb faggots like you could be sent back in time to when you were an innocent kid and be raped by a priest or something

That would be fucking awesome, actually. Maybe this way I wouldn't be so inhibited to suck my classmates dicks back when I had the chance but was too much of a pussy to actually go for it, even when they showed it to me.
>tfw more than one boy showed his dick to me
>tfw it happened more than once
>tfw i was too much of a pussy to do anything every single time

>tfw you will never be able to go back in time to be molested as a child

you mean amazing

Wtf...weirdoes

Such as?

>Can't rehabilitate sexual abuse victims
Okay this is just objectively false. Probably more threads of women than men, but still wrong either way.

*More true of

Have you ever look at their little faces and tell them theyre beautiful with a big boner in your pants

>bitch nigger left wing wine sipping dick sucking tumblrina hippie jew faggots like you

Keep projecting, faggot.

>hurr durr he's against the rape of kids he must be a tumblr SJW

Kill yourself.

He said fully rehabilitate, not rehabilitate to a certain extent.

>I love psychologically traumatising abuse victims on the Internet.
post more screens if you have

I know, and I disagree.

Do boys give a flying fuck or turn out weird because of sexual encounters with older women?

i think i turned out fine

Try to rehabilitate a sexually abused kid and then see if you're unable to trigger them.

YES HE GETS THEM BACK THEIR ANAL ORAL AND VAGINAL OR PENIS VIRGINITY

le reddit armchair psych

Wut?

You really do sound like you're fresh off of tumblr, mate.

Honest question:

Is there a reason so many of you are flooding Sup Forums in the last few weeks? Doesn't seem like there's anything here for you...

Did you guys now that the only cure for pedophillia is castration, or a bullet to the head?

Interesting stuff, just thought I should share.

That's quite the impressive resume you've got.

You realize that this guy and OP have exactly the same amount of credibility, right?