I have been smoking marijuana regularly for the past 9 years and for the last 3-4 years I have been using it as much as...

I have been smoking marijuana regularly for the past 9 years and for the last 3-4 years I have been using it as much as most people use caffeine. I am starting a tolerance break tomorrow. Does Sup Forums have any advice? How long should the break be for me to enjoy it like I used to? Should I start smoking again at all?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/u5Fx__zplhg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

take more drugs
drugs are good for you

youtu.be/u5Fx__zplhg

i took a weed off after smokin for like 2 years. it makes a noticeable difference

I took a solid month off and would do it again, your dreams get fucking intensely vivid btw. Find something active you enjoy and do it every time you want to smoke, I'd strongly suggest bike rides

Honestly I'd recommend a complete detox before you start smoking again. I've done a lot of t-breaks (voluntarily and involuntarily) and i've found that if you go 40-50 days without it and with regular exercise and plenty of water intake, when you start again it will feel like the first time you ever smoked

Drugs are for niggers man, especially weed. Drop that shit and reconsider your life.

>calling cannabis "marijuana"
>I have been smoking marijuana regularly for the past 9 years
yeah... no

nice, this is what I wanted to hear. I was afraid that it would never be like the first time again.

that feeling where you're going to snap over something small only lasts for a couple days

I also find that it's easier to quit if your dealer is only available during certain times of the day

quitting for a week is enough to change your tolerance, but if you want to go for longer for other reasons then that's good too. Quit while you're young and your lungs make a full recovery.

drink a ton of detoxifying liquids such as tea and juice while you're at it

maybe a month or two of being sober with no smoking.

you are one of these faggots aren't you?

marijuana sounds better than cannabis

take more dicks
dicks are good for you

>cannabis is actual drugs

this faggot telling faggot OP to take drugs because he is trying to be malicious. even though drugs; under the correct application are literally good for you. look at Einstien's drug habits. ol' cook love some blow and cid.

s'good

look at Einstien's drug habits. and don't tar cannabis with the same brush you would niggers.

you realize thats a printing of bamboo, not ganja, right?

If U have to smoke do just high CBD take a Thc break

you are my hero

smoke catnip
or damiana
or passionflower
or nicotiana glauca
etc...

dont worry marry will return

I haven't smoked in nearly a year and I can still feel a tolerance. marijuana is a strange drug. when I was in high school, if I quit for a month my head would be 100% clear. but that was before I was dabbing a gram of shatter a day lol

I am aware it's bamboo just posting random pics.

thanks anons.

no, marijuana is what your grandparents, government, spics and sycophants call cannabis.

kys, it's retards like you why it isnt legal yet.

It never comes back.

And if you stop for a bit and start again it will just make you anxious enough to not smoke it. Gg

now I am sure. You are indeed one of these faggots.

effects of LSD were discovered in 1943, Einstein published his most famous papers before 1920 and died '55, LSD didn't even become popular until the 60's

u wot nigga

avid 420stoner blaze it faggot here.
been smoking for 10 years
best tolerance break needs to be 1+ month. Biologically speaking, your maximum tolerance is when you're cleanest. How do you kill the urge meanwhile? Drink. Smoke cigars, go for runs, go for walks, hang out with friends, read, just do anything but smoke weed. Then, after you're a month clean, piss in a few bottles, then blazxe up1 420blazer

forgot the pic.

>people calling something a different name is why something is still illegal

this is bait

>worrying what correct way to call a plant

man, search engines are difficult, huh?

Take a few months off. I started smoking pretty much daily when I was 15 years old, started selling it to support my habit so I basically had an endless supply. For 5 years I'd smoke 2-4 blunts minimum a day, as well as countless joints and bowls in between. When I was 20 I decided to quit for a while, because then I had stopped selling and my habit was expensive as fuck. I think I stopped for 3-4 months, and when I started again 1-2 hits would fuck me up. I stayed smoking very little so I wouldn't build up a huge tolerence again, and even now, 4 years later, I still only take a few hits max at night and get higher than a kite.

I also get excellent quality weed now, as well. My buddy comes up from Colorado every month or two, and I usually buy an ounce of two off him whenever he does. Unless I still have enough left from my last supply, then I'll get maybe a half or so.

>piss in a few bottles

Hi, it's Blaze (not lie).

I've been smoking for 5 years now, almost every day.

It fucked me up, I don't have a motivation to do literally anything, even shopping or sandwich.

I know I am a loser but that's just part of the problem. The real problem is smoking weed, I wasn't like this few years ago, not that bad.

I recommend you to stop immediately and do it once a year. I know it's not easy because I already failed so many times.

uhh, yeah? because the governments of the world haven't used the terms "marijuana, pot or reefer" to demonize this plant in the national media ever, have they?

so one point is that those words are slander

and the second point is that users of cannabis that use those names inherently think they are cool edgy rebels for smoking the bad plant.

and that isn't what cannabis if for,

kys

A week or two. Maybe a month at most

yeah it's totally not that they're being paid off by the pharmaceutical and alcohol industries

until you cant exactly remember what being high feels like. Thats what i do

voynich?

anyone in/near charlotte

help... :(

and how long does that usually take?

I am in the same situation, except i plan to quit for a few years at least, if not forever, and i can tell you this:

Ive quit weed a few times
ive quit cigarettes cold-turkey
ive quit opiates (oxycdone, hydrocodone, opium) cold turkey

Weed is NOTHING compared to the other two. ITs just a matter of NT HAVING ANY WEED AROUND OR ACCESSIBLE. MArijuana is a habit more than anything else. give it 3 days and youll be fine. But in those three days, dont expect to sleep or eat much. i recommend drinking a glass or two of wine to relax

you are seriously triggered by what its called?

you need to end your life right now

find a suitable counter top corner, and ram your skull into it as hard as you can, if this doesn't kill you, at least you will be retarded and not spew shit all over this board anymore

i like to call it danger-leaf just to stir the pot

>BUT I WANT TO FIT IN
>ALL THE COOL KIDS

i smoke the lighter way you do, 1-2 hits just at night a couple hours before bed. my girlfriend freaked out and asked me to take a week off recently, and even the week off was enough for that single hit to just make me lose my mind. so im dialing it back even more than i had been before.

OP, i had the same thing happen to me, i stopped smokin weed for 6 months, after that, my tolerance was well lowered. only smoked once every week after that to keep a low tolerance.

or, do dabs once a month to get fucked up

not voynich. I am not sure of the source. It has arabic and greek letters on it. Might be an old botanic book Ottoman or Arabic.

what do you call the buds

i just throw the buds away

And what if like all your friends smoke weed too?

DUDE!!!!

smoke the danger leaf man, the buds just make me freak the fuck out

ok, find me a clip of someone getting arrested for possession of cannabis where the arresting officer refers to it as cannabis. except uk police, they like to speak properly.

>paid off by the alcohol and pharmaceutical industries
way to think your proving a point by dropping the shortest version of the list. you forgot tobacco, textiles, paper and oil and that'd still be the short list.
and the point i am making is not; why cannabis is still illegal, it's that they use terms like "marijuana" to demonize cannabis in the media, which doesn't help the situation, and neither does users perpetuating this type of bullshit.

calling cannabis marijuana=/=calling africans niggers

>find a suitable counter top corner, and ram your skull into it as hard as you can, if this doesn't kill you, at least you will be retarded and not spew shit all over this board anymore

you realize were we are right now, don't you?

Cool advice, normiefag.

all of those things except tobacco are legally made from hemp you retard

honestly from what I've heard, 3 days is enough to get a good chunk of your tolerance back and a week or 2 resets it. I'd say anything over a week would be a waste of time.

One thing you'll notice OP is you'll have no appetite and you'll have a bit of difficulty sleeping. If you been smoking daily for 2 years you might need to get most of your calories in liquid form the next week or two cuz you'll feel just grossed out trying to eat anything solid or that requires too much effort to prepare.

Soup, rice with lots of curry sauce through it, etc is prob the way to go. And shakes. You could get your calories from alcohol too and fix both problems at once but that'll just create a new problem.

yes but the regulation of the female plants hampers those industries you retard.

calling cannabis marijuana=/=calling africans niggers

fine, you might get shot if you call an african a nigger to it's face. i won't shoot you for calling cannabis "marijuana" in my presence, but i won't be passing you any spliffs either.

please follow
you are autistic and need to be removed from this planet

I'm scared I might go crazy if I stop smoking weed.

wow... hemp isn't the male plant. hemp is a strain of MARIJUANA that has low THC

>were we are right now
>still worrying about what others call a plant
confirmed retard

stop posting aspie.

I was a heavy pot smoker from 1982 to about 1990. Quit and didn't smoke for decades. Smoked once in about 2012 or so, still had massive tolerance and did not get that first time experience. The tolerance lasts the rest of your life.

Actually male cannabis plants are more commonly used for hemp production.
Hemp may be a strain, but it is primarily used to classify the type of cannabis plant that you will use for material extractions rather than farming your crops for potenct product.

i have the exact opposite, when i smoke weed it supresses my hunger for hours. and when i don't smoke any weed i'll eat 3x as much.

sleep a lot, you'll sweat it out of your system while you sleep. you'll probably wake up a bunch of times covered in sweat.

>2 gram a day for 7 years

Potent product, I mean

after about a month you should be fine...

I just got off a 4 month T-Break and right after an LSD+MDMA (Candyflip) and I smoked like 2-3 hits and felt pretty goddamn good but a 2-3 week break should do you fine

OP, if I stop smoking for a day or two, it always hits me super hard, so a few days. weeks for a harder reset. and of course i think the longer you wait the better, fif your feeling up for it.

That's also how it works for me. Makes me extremely anxious now, to the point that it's not enjoyable anymore

>were we are right now
>still worrying about what others call a plant

wow, a typo and projecting a little on Sup Forums
>must be an aspie

calling cannabis marijuana=/=calling africans niggers;
sorry it took me a while to figure out that wording, but do you disagree?

As many anons have said, "tolerance" doesn't go off. It's like your first handjob, your first days of having a driver license, the first months of a relationship.

The excitement just bears off. You'll still enjoy it, anyway, and with tolerance breaks you can reconsider clearly if your life is going in the good irection. Things that bother you when being sober are the things you should be working on.

Also, mate, you can try other things (drugs) that can make you say "WOW" as it would be the first time for it.

You will never enjoy it like you used to.

>2016
>not calling africans niggers

yeah he will. i have had multiple tolerance breaks in the past and when i smoke again, they feel stronger even than my first time. the best tolerance breaks are over a month though.

Take a 2-4 month t-break. Then when you smoke again hit a massive dab while on caffeine pills so you can have a freak attack and never smoke weed again cuz your so scared of it.

he should drink alcohol, caffeine and do 20 pushups and right after the pushups take the hardest dab hit he can handle.

I am trying stuff from time to time. I've used ecstasy for a short period. I have really enjoyed it the first couple of times but stopped for good afterwards. I tried shrooms recently. My first time was pretty awful but I enjoyed it the second time. I probably fucked up the dose the first time. I tried cocaine once it was nice but way too expensive for me. My next goal is LSD. Any advice on other drugs?

oh no, i do call africans niggers... obviously not to their faces/in public of course.

but case in point, "marijuana" is like a slur against this plant which i genuinely consider to be sacred. but it's not like the plant is gonna defend itself so instead i decided i would sperg out at OP for calling it "marijuana"

do you have a problem though?

do i have a problem? what are you gonna debate me to death?

>sacred

so it turns out you are one of these faggots. not a hipster but a hippie. I don't know which is worse.

You are not old enough to be on here

At least you're self aware that you're petty and autistic

forgot the pic again

Keked hard

what a more-on

aahhahahhahaa

me and my friend call it "suspicious green plant"

that actually made me giggle

i'll give you petty.

One week is enough if you just want to take a good hit with your regular dose, but if you want to go back to what you used to take 9 years ago I have no clue, more than 3 month at least.

I noticed that dream shit the first time I did this and it freaked me out until I looked it up and found out it was normal

I usually take a sober month after 3 months of heavy smoking. This usually clears up my mind and makes pot hit stronger when i start again.

I do disagree

worrying about what others call it is childish, and going off on a spiel about how calling it marijuana "is the reason it is still illegal" is cringe worthy.

I see where you are going but dead ass it doesn't matter what you call it, you proved my point in your own wording.
>calling cannabis marijuana =/= calling africans niggers

its the same thing, its not like calling it anything different is going to legalize it, just like how calling niggers africans isnt going to stop them from stealing and killing.

Are you actually using a filter here ?!

Speaking from personal experience bro, I would knock it on the head completely. I smoked it probably for about 5 years solid. At first it was recreational then at one point I realised that I was smoking for different reasons, mainly to cope with depression and the loss of my dad.

Anyway enough of that, I'm literally just over my first full month of not smoking at all, and the way I'm going to treat myself is a few trips to Amsterdam every year. Hope this helps anyway. You'll get night sweats like a mother fucker to begin with. I certainly did anyway...

I smoke the same way as you do, if you want to get this tolerance shit out of your body you need to stop smoking every year 1 month, but now i would say 2

I don't believe you

Well, I guess it depends on how you feel about life. I took a long break but didn't change anything and had shitty highs. I took a short break, did few constructive things and the high was almost like the first time.

So all of you who complain about not being able to go back to that level - you are just a bunch of losers.

I was vaping for a year wake and bake, I didn't even skip a day. When I stopped, being sober felt like being high. Even after a month break, the magic isn't there, it's not as strong as I remember it, and I am afraid I will never achieve that. The reason why I am afraid is because the sex is now actually better when I am not high, and it was godly amazing before I spent a year like that.