Sup Forums I need advice. I'm seriously questioning reality right now after a bad trip...

Sup Forums I need advice. I'm seriously questioning reality right now after a bad trip. I dropped on Sunday and I was literally in hell. There were demons everywhere, I felt like I was possessed in a Korean horror film and I felt like I was witnessing centuries at the blink of an eye. Honestly I felt like I was crossing through dimensions and weird shit like that.

I also felt like I was going to die the entire time as long as I gave a blood sacrifice every hour or so. I have a bunch of bite marks all over my body, I'm incredibly anxious and I've never felt more disconnected from society than ever. wtf is happening?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cBQg9iisgUU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

stop listening to this depressed and cringe music. start listening some happy music like mika or coldplay

I was in my dorm room the entire time and I began hating everything about my life. My choice of clothing, my bed, my body was spasming like crazy. I felt incredibly feminine and I also felt like I was in space vacuum drinking astro soda

fuckin slayer, dude

dude what the fuck that sounds tits kiddo

tbh my favorite music isn't even metal I'm more into stuff like tame impala, zhu, aphex twin pretty lights

then again my favorites Elliott Smith so there's that.

You saw the future friendo

that's what it felt like. when I was in the bathtub at least I was just sitting there while millennia would pass and I was watching it all in my boat in hell. Then the shower curtains had dark hands pressing against it like there were spirits trying to get onto my boat. it was really fucking scary but I didn't care because I knew I had outlived everything around me thus far so it wasn't a problem

It also felt like everything was a simulation and I could detect the people controlling our existence.

Actually I think this trip made me slightly more insane.

bump. I need answers Sup Forums

ugh. maybe I should just get therapy

What did you take ? Acid ?

>like mika or coldplay

coldplay must die

>It was a trip
>Nothing more
I know exactly how you feel with the disconnect from reality thing. that's what made me have a bad trip cus i was fighting, trying to remember what the world looked like though I didn't go insane.

Maybe you have an underlying condition and it's now starting to take hold. In which case I would seriously stop taking psychedelics of ANY sort including weed if you don't want to worsen your state.

Good album bro

I'm christian and think maybe you let demons come in your body by taking the drugs.They use our weakest moments to come in.For example the demon of fear when you experience things like near-death experiences or violence.By taking drugs you open a door for demons and give them the right to come into you ...not joking.Did use weed for a while and then had strange and bizarre visions of a woman with dark hair und black eyes who wanted to take my soul.I remember eyery little detail.It was really not like a dream.I learned about this stuff for years now.

>weed
>psychedelic
Wat.

>I'm christian
stopped reading.

Weed can arguably be classed as a psychedelic drug. whether or not it objectively is, it still has the potential to bring about underlying disorders if there are any present in an individual.

>cringe music
>my favorites Elliott Smith

This thread went from metal to full faggot in about 4 posts.

Stop whining OP, pick a different drug.

youtube.com/watch?v=cBQg9iisgUU

This is why I do MDMA instead of LSD

Demons have got nothing on the evil that is man

You don't smoke enough user

My Ex's little brother went full Schizo after he started smoking weed in high school. He was always a quiet kid, but once he started smoking all this anger came out. He vehemently hated everything and everyone suddenly. The kid ended up getting Baker Acted (taken to the psych ward) for talking about killing himself and attempting to grow more drugs in his parent's house. They ended up finding a treasure trove of pipes, bags, and scales. The kid smoked so much he essentially brought out latent Schizophrenia he probably would've never developed if he stayed clean. That goes for everyone too. You could be like one more bowl or joint away from bringing out some demon of a mental illness that was latent in your brain for years. While others can smoke weed until the day they die and nothing happens to them; they're as sharp as ever.

Weed is definitely not for everyone. Most people don't want to discuss the wide array of psychological effects of marijuana.

With that said. Toke up mang.

fuck this dude. this is what a therapist told me when i had a bad trip. not true. you felt like you were going insane because of the drug. now you feel disconnected because of the intensity

load of shit

OP LISTEN UP
i had a terrible trip on LSD where i have met the antichrist, god, AND have been preyed upon by interdimensional demons that feed off of our lifeforce. i ws taken to jail that night. i experienced some shit bro. it fucked me up for a while. fucked my whole worldview up.

you'll come back. read read read. study study study. observe and think and reflect. dont fall for illusions. think critically about shit man.

then when youre ready take LSD again and when them demons come knocking TELL EM TO GO AWAY.

they are manifestations of Self. you can invite them in and you can dispel them.

go talk to the older gods, the nature gods. mountains, sky, wind and trees. THEY know what peace and playfulness are. you locked yourself in a dorm room - what kind of teachers do you think live there? all the debauchery and misery of generations of college students - it can be a vile place.

listen listen listen to the lessons of this trip. listen and learn and test and think critically and go consult Other Teachers that are not demonic. they are using you. you can learn valuable lessons ABOUT them but not FROM them.

bless you bless you my man godspeed

That explains the acid