cnn.com/2016/08/28/us/new-mexico-child-murder/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yup that was a murder

who is she?

who filed down her teeth?

Pretty god damn disturbing.

No idea who she was.

Can't be arsed to google it.

Don't really care. Dead human. Good start.

YOu save us again captain obvious!
10 year old girl killed by mother and boyfriend in new mexico

Somethings just have to be done.

i just wish I could watch the vid

Would have been nice to fuck the corpse before it got all rigor mortis and stuff

10 year old drugged with meth, raped, killed and dismembered by her mom and mom's bf in niggaquerque

I love NM but ABQ is an absolute shithole

OK. so dead snaggletoothed genetic mistake with a brother that looks like the kid from Jerry McGuire with down's syndrome. Got it.

Even better when she was alive, but whatever gets you going user

A dentist

what do you think about the people who die every second you live?

i'm terminally ill and when you're in my situation you become fascinated with death. it's pretty amazing how you begin to realize that we are all just walking corpses and death doesn't really mean shit anyway.

well of course, but no witnesses

nah! I dont believe that or a link to prove it

didnt know you could inject meth

I get your point, a lot of people dies every second, most of them OLD people, others because of desease, and some are killed.

In this case I think is tragic that a nice loli was killed, that beauty is lost in time like tears in the rain.

Cognitive dissonance. The power of the mind.

cnn.com/2016/08/28/us/new-mexico-child-murder/

She was cute what a waste

Albuquerque, you say... sure it wasn't lily of the valley poisoning? Those plants are all over. And, kids love them.

Bf was probably a nigger.

I wont lie OP that really makes me sad...

The world is a fucking dark, bleak place. These kind of things make me seriously deppresed.

edgelord detected

>Victoria Martens
what a fucking awful world we live in

Mom, boyfriend, aunt

damn! why the fuck? I hate people

The mother an the guys can't really be held accountable since they were high on meth. Everybody knows it makes you do crazy things sometimes. Legalise it.

I wonder if its true that child rapists are tortured in jail by other prisoners.

The cnn article says 2 friends of the mother? But it was her aunt, the other?

Not really. They will be put into special protection. Especially in NM after some prisoners took over a jail in the eighties and tortured a bunch of people

>cnn.com/2016/08/28/us/new-mexico-child-murder/

Well apparently his name is Fabian Gonzalez so more likely a spic

I wish is alot

I wonder how this came to happen.

Bey you're on some sweet meds lucky

It happens the scum in jail try to make themselves look better that they are torturing pedos. Like they are in jail for being law abiding citizens.
boyfriend and aunt, high on meth

"If I totally didn't have this kid we could go on all sorts of fun adventures and fuck all over the house!"

"hmmmm...."

that and drugs probably

just another day in umerika

Meth makes people do evil things

None of you would care if she was an ugly kid...

He looks like he is from Central America, as a south american...we are pretty much the same shit but i wonder sometimes...why is central so full of violent people.

I wonder if she already had pubes

She looks well cared for in the pics, combined with the meth use of family makes me think the pics were from when she was in foster care. So cps will get fucked because of this too.

Of course, or nigger or a boy.

We already don't care but because she was fuckable we're fantasizing about that

>scum in jail
Maybe your are right, despite all the gore and edgy shit posted here 24/7, hurting and killing kids is so wrong.

This shit is nasty no matter to whom happens. For a little kid is more visibly horrible since they have little means to defend themselves and they have been deprived of life excessively soon, but It wouldn't disturb me any less if this had happened to a 40 yo man. Stop projecting.

dubs speak truth

From my understanding its because Central America is the drug gateway so its a very violent place

yep all the drugs the US of A buys for fun

waste of loli

Well fuck. North and south america were colonised at the same time. Still look at the difference. The old africa is poor because of the weather or colonisation or whatever bullshit doesn't fly. Same for this.

LEL

because everything the british touched turned to gold

I can't understand wtf point you're trying to make but the logic is pretty simple:

>cocaine grown in South America
>cocaine smuggled to USA through Central America
>lots of drug-related crime in Central America

Let me know if I'm moving to fast for you buddy

IKR!

I wonder she was 10, had she masturbated yet, had she see a cock on the internet, had she suck one of her schoomates yet, Nao will neverknow fo sho

The same reason why the middle east is fucked, when your country is 70% desert and you have shitty religions fucking up your sex life of course you're going to be violent.

Also it doesn't help that various people have installed shitty leaders in the various places in there at various times. Dat corruption and poverty because of corruption yo!

Pretty much. Even in Africa. Although they needed independece much too soon. The Britisch were very good to their colonies, and regarded it as a piece of their own.

Why did they start growing that shit over there in the first place. Understand that?

>corruption yo!
You sound like an uneducated nigger maybe you are related to that Gonzales guy.

Where was her father? Couldn't get custody I assume.

Because it was easy to grow, easy to process and the profit margin is like 1000% it's not that hard to understand

I love how people from Albequrque think they're SOOOO special. Like sniffing their own farts special.

And there is massive corruption, shit law enforcement, poverty. And just a general lack of social cohesion and authority to prevent this shit situation from escalating.

he couldnt get custody and he will also be blamed for allowing this to happen

>life of a straight white male 2016

Why did they killed her? Story?

>father in a separation getting custody
L
O
FUCKING
L

Go ahead and look up how often that happens despite the circumstances. Afterwards, I got some info about the 'wage gap' for ya too.

did the cops beat their asses? Bc it looks like they got their asses beat

they found them like that, pretty fucking high these fuckers

>dead human
NOW THATS EDGY

They really are.. I don't know what the deal is.

Probably beat each other up, meth is fucked up.

And if they weren't battered before, they will be once they're in the slammer. Specially Gonzo in the middle there. He's gonna get it bad.

Even Prison Inmates are brainwashed into thinking any intimacy with a child is unforgivable. Guess everyone's gotta have someone that's worse than them right?

my source says boyfriend's cousin

you're not that smart, are you?

dont die on me