I don't know what your beliefs are, but I want to share my faith with you...

I don't know what your beliefs are, but I want to share my faith with you. Faith in God and his Son can bring you joy and happiness. God loves us. He sent his Son to die for us so that our sins could be forgiven. Even if you are skeptical, please take a look at this page with an open mind.

jesusisprecious.org/fundamentals/how_to_be_saved.htm

1. All have sinned and therefore cannot enter into Heaven on their own accord

Isaiah 53:6, “All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all."

Romans 3:23, “For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God.”

Romans 3:10, “As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one.”

2. There is a price on our sin―eternal death in Hell. The Lake of Fire

Revelation 20:15, "And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.”

3. Jesus lived a sinless life and shed his blood on the cross so we could be forgiven.

John 3:16, “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.”

1st Timothy 1:15, “This is a faithful saying, and worthy of all acceptation, that Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners; of whom I am chief.”

4. Through faith ALONE we are immediately saved.

John 6:28-29, “Then said they unto him, What shall we do, that we might work the works of God? Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent.”

Ephesians 2:8-9, “For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast.”

John 14:6, “Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.”

Other urls found in this thread:

jesus-is-savior.com/False Religions/Atheism/atheism.htm
gotquestions.org/free-will.html
jesus-is-savior.com/Believer's Corner/prayer_made_simple.htm
jesus-is-savior.com/Believer's Corner/Doctrines/judgment.htm
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=matthew 6:5-15&version=esv
essentialbibleblog.com/2013/0...-true.html
youtube.com/watch?v=xqYHtKau8do
youtube.com/watch?v=m0fcve6RPqw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I lost faith in God because I found a loophole in what we believed in.
I found that, since God already knows all that is going to happen and all that ever happened, why is it necessary to pray if the future has been already planned? What's the point in hoping if what you're hoping for has already been designed?

Fuck you Christian.

Eckankar is the only true path to God.

Ur such a noob.

Embrace Harold

"The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God." —Psalm 14:1

Atheism is a belief system that ardently denies the existence of God. God calls the atheist a FOOL! Many atheists spend much time and effort attempting to "disprove" that God exists. According to Romans Chapter 1, they know that He exists, but they want to control their own lives and not submit to the Lord. They are actually rather tragic figures, just like any other unsaved individual. It is hard to live out their atheism--if they did, they'd actually be considered crazy like O'Hair was.

The atheist's RELIGION (which is simply a system of beliefs based on a philosophy) of atheism is simply a way to try to block out and override the truth--the ol' ostrich-head-in-the-sand technique:

If you try to tell 'em the truth, they say "Shut up!"

Most atheists have what I call the Don Quixote Syndrome. Let me explain. Cervantes wrote a book about Don Quixote a long time ago. Don Quixote would attack windmills as if they were his enemies. Of course a windmill is nobody's enemy. If what the atheist believes is REALLY his belief, then he would leave people like me alone. After all, if God did not exist, He and His followers would be no enemy to the atheist. We'd just be deluded people.

Therefore IF the atheist REALLY believes there is no God and the fool attacks a Christian, then he has the Don Quixote Syndrome because the Christian is not his enemy. Nevertheless, God is real and THAT is why atheists have all these organizations and debates to "prove" that God does not exist. Atheist reader, if you would just be true to what you purport to believe, then you wouldn't have the Don Quixote Syndrome.

My old pastor once ministered to an old atheist who had been a card-carrying atheist for decades--but as he laid on his death bed, he wanted a pastor. I don't know if he got saved or not. When it's time to die, many atheists are understandably uneasy and those that aren't should be terrified.

There is hope for the atheist. He can be saved. In fact, there are plenty of atheists that have come to Jesus Christ. I refuse to argue with them, but will answer honest questions. Unfortunately, many atheists ignorantly say hard things against the Lord Jesus Christ and His people. Don't let fancy titles and big words shake your faith in the One who holds your eternal destiny.

Think about this: What does the atheist have to offer you? Eternal life? Spiritual comfort? Love? Kindness? Comfort in the midnight hour when no one is around? No, none of these. He has nothing to offer you but blasphemy, hell-fire and the wrath of God.

Lol you poor brainwashed twit

I'm with you OP, except for the faith alone part. I'm not sure if you're baptist, but us Catholics believe good works with faith prove our worth.

look dude, im that guy back there who said he had lost faith,
you're completely ignoring my question. I am not going against you, I come seek help from you, because you're here to help right? so please help me with this question ive had, if God knows all that will happen, then what is the reason of praying?

Prove to me that the God of Abraham exists

>protip: you cant

Not OP, but I'll answer.
I personally believe the future does not exist. It's stupid of me to think that, but it makes sense to me, as I believe in free will, prayer, a omnibenelovent God, and a malleable "future" based on the actions I do now.

What's wrong with being a good person and doing good things for the sake of humanity and not simply because you fear your God?

The only people more stupid than "Christians", are people that fall for OP's bait.

Found a pic of OP

I used to believe in God but all my life I've been told "God has a plan for you!" and "God has given you free will!". I searched online for an answer to this, and I saw that God's plan is obviously for you to do good, but you have free will as in that you can do whatever you want, but God's path is recommended. So i took this "God has a plan for everyone" question a little bit further, what is the point in praying if God knows exactly what will happen? I mean, if God knows that you will die tomorrow, and you pray that you wont, what's the point if it already will happen? God wont change his mind because he already knows exactly what will happen, and God is very smart so He already knows that you would've prayed, but He already changed it, which means that you never died, see what I mean?

It is true that God knows what will happen in the future but I don't think it's all planned. Not everything is at least.

We all have free will and can chose our own path. We have free will because God created us in His image. If we didn't have free will then we wouldn't be in Gods image. If that was the case then we would be like robots. There wouldn't be any love.

gotquestions.org/free-will.html

It is necessary to pray. If we don't pray we can lose favor and fellowship with God. Just saying two or three Our Father prayers throughout the day will definitely make a difference. Please check out this article. It is very beneficial.

jesus-is-savior.com/Believer's Corner/prayer_made_simple.htm

Your destiny truly is in your hands. God knows what will happen but he lets us chose or reject Him ourselves.

jesus-is-savior.com/Believer's Corner/Doctrines/judgment.htm

>Knows what will happen
>not planned

you're pretty stupid

see what I mean?

No, I get what you mean. Idk praying has helped me get through my liver almost failing, suicidal thoughts, and keeping my family safe in the LA floods. I don't think future is a set in stone thing, therefore I don't believe God can see into a definite future simply because it does not exist.

I hope I'm making sense.

Thank you user. This is the bait I've been looking for.

If he knows what will happen, then it is predestined, aka planned

Or, it is impossible to chose something that god has not ordained

Found a pic of you

Prove to me that any historical figure, out with the lifespan of the oldest person on the planet, actually existed.

PROTIP: you can't.

Amen

International Standard Version
1 Samuel 15:3
Now, go and attack Amalek. Completely destroy all that they have. Don't spare them, but put to death both man and woman, child and infant, both ox and sheep, camel and donkey.'"
MY GOD IS A GOD OF JUSTICE AND JUSTICE WILL BE SERVED.

Listen, it's not predestined. We have free will and can choose our faith. You're just using that as an excuse because you don't want to turn to God.

prove to me that anyone outside of yourself exists, protip: you cant

We can do solipsism and an infinite regress all day, but you're still running from the fact that you can't prove the that the god of the bible exists, without using the bible

I feel the urge to decapitate you right now but God bless because you believe in God.
Just accept JesusChrist as your Lord and savior

If it's not predestined, then God doesn't know everything.

You can know God is real through faith. You can't sense Him without it.

For we live by faith, not by sight. (2 Corinthians 5:7)

But the natural man (non spiritual person) does not receive the things of the Spirit of God, for they are foolishness to him; nor can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned. (1 Corinthians 2:14)

Please reconsider. I don't want you to go to Hell. If you are lacking in faith the best thing you can do is start to pray and start reading the new testament of the Bible. Read this. Jesus teaches how to pray effectively. biblegateway.com/passage/?search=matthew 6:5-15&version=esv

Observable evidence of God:

Validity of Bible as His word.

essentialbibleblog.com/2013/0...-true.html

There is proof that the flood in the days of Noah happened. Google it if you wish.

There is no proof of evolution. Write me off if you want but that's the truth.

Watch this short video.

youtube.com/watch?v=xqYHtKau8do

Faith does not equal knowledge

Not everyone is against God because they're evil or wicked or whatever the fuck you say.
They just see through your bullshit.

Nice try, Mr. Goldstein. You aren't going to make me turn to the goy religion.

>you can't sense him
>implying that Christians "sense" God's existence without any proof or basis
I think that's called being delusional

Yes, because Christianity is a Jewish conspiracy... how absurd.

The truth is that Satan is blinding you from the truth. Jesus Christ is the truth. You would be a fool reject Him.

youtube.com/watch?v=m0fcve6RPqw

Eternity is a long time to be wrong.

Christianity does a fantastic job at separating us from the power of our own intent and energy. Everything bad is a sin, and God stands for all that is good. Nothing comes from us, we are nothing without our creator.

It's a pretty nifty scam, it's a shame it works so well.