Everyone says Sup Forums is shit now, will you oldfags tell us how Sup Forums was in its prime? whats different now?

Everyone says Sup Forums is shit now, will you oldfags tell us how Sup Forums was in its prime? whats different now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qlXepby4Ck4
discord.gg/dNnwF
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Then, people would encourage pictures like this and enjoy and fap...get more pics. Now, b just tries to dox bitches and scare off the guys who were providing quality OC. So many threads now are just samefags pretending to be interested in getting more of the pics they just posted. Because they are literally out of OC

Sup Forums used to like girls, now it's just a bunch of faggots that post traps and cucks. There used to be no shortage of femanons taking requests b/c the board that was populated by actual males that wanted to see them naked, not dox them. Also, it's now a huge spam site for paid Hilbots and progressive "normalization" threads, like acceptance of mixed race relationships.

White knights
Sup Forums used to assholes

op here, i have been on Sup Forums about a few months now, from what ive heard and am seeing now i feel like im late to the punch. Sup Forums seems like it was alot funner back then. I want this to be an oldfag thread. Where oldfags post ORIGINAL content from Sup Forums's glory days. Also gonna post hot naked chicks throughout session to hopefully lure more in.

Don't know what you faggots are on about, it's been shit from day one.

we used to dress up like girls, but that wasn't related to sex. old Sup Forums had a LOT more spam and anime

Joined in '09, it's always been shit.

And ponies

It was always shit, but at least there used to be more variety

Did Sup Forums do alot more stuff? organization wise? Like the pranks and raids?
youtube.com/watch?v=qlXepby4Ck4

if you were around there was cheese pizza, made me sad at the time

We did Habbo raids, thats it

We still fuck some shit up. Just few and far between.

Y u no like cheese pizza user?

Not my little ponies though, that shit wasn't out yet. I'm referring to that picture of the guy smoking a cig in a pink dress

>Gonna post hot chicken to lure people
Do you not see that you are the problem? We didn't used to have to do this as creative threads would thrive and people would come to Sup Forums to find wacky funny thread that were RANDOM. Now it's just where people come to jack off so you have to do this. It's sad

Newfags breaking rules 1&2 are what brought me here

>tits or gtfo
>fb memorial page raids
>live stream raids
>raids in general
>OC of OP's retarded shenangians
>watching movies/shows together
>making someones day
>ruining peoples lives

there was a sense of togetherness, community and it really was some secret club up until around 2009-2010.

Sup Forums was never good, it have always been shit. The only reason Old fags say it's show now is because they have always said it was shit. The only time Sup Forums was any good was when every one was a fucking Newfag and the term Oldfag didn't exist yet!

Ah, I know what you mean.

Sup Forums is the random board.
There pre-2008 there was much more original content here but since then Sup Forums is just the same 8 threads all day long. Thats the main difference. Sup Forums used to create memes and now it just recycles them like every other site. Once upon a time Sup Forums could actually be considered an "underground" website but now its no different than Reddit or 9gag, because normies were introduced to meme culture and abunch of 3edgy5me faggots made their way to Sup Forums after finding out about trollface in middleschool, and instead of there beings tons of awesome troll raids on other sites, all these newbies just troll the board itself.

we did this to ourselves.

Fuck them

Advertising has it's hooks in Sup Forums, we don't have content. We advertise our threads with tits, we advertise our beliefs and convictions with no regard for content.

>BUY THIS POST NOW OR YOURE A FAGGOT BEACAUSE (reason)

This is annoyingly true...

Sup Forums used to feel like a community, like we all knew each other even though we were anonymous. My guess is that almost no one from back then is still on Sup Forums and with more newfags and normalfags coming every day it's just not the same.

I mostly miss rolling for letters.

2006: baww, raid, dox, oc

2016: feels, nypa, sjw, trap, copy & pasted ylyl

/b was a land of laughter and justice
Now it's just faggots and shitposts

This isn't that old, but I miss Ron Paul roodie poo's?

i like newgrounds

I would love to have been a part of this. everyone working as a cog in a machine to make something we all wanted to see happen. i love the sense of togerthness and the secret club environment.

Don't forget TYFTT

/b was never this

how would you know newfag? we got oprah to say OVER 9000 PENISES. how is that not laughter and justice incarnate?

make Sup Forums great again

the only thing i remember is is that if someone called you a faggot they meant it, now people just throw around the word like it means nothing

>we
lol
Sup Forums's always been faggots

The things is the term "not your personal army" came about to stop people doing stupid unfunny group shit. But newfags and idiots started saying it to anything and everything since they thought Sup Forums was about memes and not a community. So it became what it is today

I have to say, this was a big accomplishment in my opinion. a site no one even knew existed reaching out more than any other site ever did/could.

Candy-assgot

/b is shit. its always been shit. it will remain shit

> you need to filter the shit.

faggot

you have no idea what this means to me

op here, ive never even been to old school Sup Forums and im beginning to miss it.

Actual oldfag is an actual oldfag

it is an art form in an abstract kind of fashion

and i'm pretty sure i saw some politician (might have been michelle obama) post a twitter picture and the caption was "tfw ____" i can't remember who it was though.

fuck off theres no such thing

Shit, forgot to post boobs

yeah Sup Forums used to watch movies together all the time, what happened to that. I dont even see "roll for a good movie to watch" threads anymore. There really was more of a sense of togetherness among anons, thats all gone now.

The highlight of my stay on Sup Forums was when OP posted nudes he got from his teacher at school, and OP got doxxed and Sup Forums found out where he lived, what school he went to, his teachers name, etc.

A few anons emailed the nudes to every faculty member listen on the schools website. The FBI was involved, I think the teacher may have killed herself. This was in like 2011 and the teachers name was rachael and the kids named was Brandon I think... thats all I remember. I dont have any of her nudes saved because I'm one of the anons who emailed it to the school staff and when I heard th FBI got involved I was shitting brix.

When someone said Lurk moar it meant something. I remember when I came on first time browsed for like 3 months made my first post and immediately got told to Lurk moar cus I didn't know the culture yet. My post stood out like a sore thumb. And I felt stupid so I didn't post until I felt a customer to it

Now there's no culture, it's impossible to tell newfags from normal posters since its just a load of shit. Lurk moar slowly died down and now no one says it. So new people posted thought it was normal and continued to post incorrectly until it all fell apart.

I watched it happen. If you don't think it did you're probably a newfag from after about 2010 so you're too late anyway

go make a thread about that, I'll join you Sup Forumsud

It was was always shit, and I've only been here since 2006.
>Less shitposting
>There wasn't 10 of the same thread at the same time (like FB fap, r8 cocks, or cuck threads)
>less homophobia in trap/shemale threads (people didn't waste their time as much posting in threads they didn't give a shit about)
>more raids, even if there was some fail
>more personal army requests, which if it had lulz, we'd do it

guys lets stop complaining and actually make an effort to make Sup Forums better. We can still make memes and do raids as long as mods arent fags.
i propose a new idea, spread this shit guys i think i found a way to bypass all rules, keep mods happy and still get to do all the crazy shit.

reply if interested

Oh shit, are mods asleep?

and your plan is?

sorry kid

only on /b could you find this kind of humor

Sound asleep.

Sup Forums seemed to be so organized, like they were evil as shit to each other but let someone say they cant do something extremely offensive/really fucked up and they were just cog in the machine at that point. after doing research on the site i was extremely impressed with the ingenuity and intelligence of this place everyone thought was just a cesspool of introverted perverted no lives. its really crazy to see something so rare as Sup Forums do all the things its done. i believe there are newfags who make the site shit and dont care but there are others who atleast try to give Sup Forums some feeling of its glory days.

I had way more fun in 2009

bro. Tell me there is sauce. Image search comes up with nothing.

At a time when I was very lonely, watching movies with Sup Forums really made me feel connected. Last time I even remember doing this was when Avatar came out.

Okay so at the start of a raid thread OP will give a list of 7 complete random words example:

Niiiger(3i's) ,Perpetual, sharpie, pooper , rololo, niggeer(2 e's , genius)
now we all go to chat roulette or some other website and write them in, the words are to ensure we get matched with other anons. these anons will relay the plan to each other though copy pasta and then reply to the thread with a phrase like "literally anything" to say that they understand. when the post has a sufficient number of posters OP gives the go signal and we launch the raid.

this method ensures that mods can cover their ass since nothing was planned on Sup Forums and we get to have our fun

op here-hence the naked girls- i would love to see more personal army requests taken seriously. ive seen a few ive thought would be great for the lulz but they always get hit with the nypa and then the fucking spiderman images come -_-

Biggest thing was callin it a secret club
>>hurr durr no girls allowed
If you stop acting like it's the polished turd of the internet then it will stop being viewed as that.
>>tl;dr Sup Forums isn't cool and it shouldn't be made to seem that way

well.. this isnt a bad idea

underrated

Also want sauce

shit nigga

user how would you do this for a large raid with more people, no one wants to wait

op here, i may be a newfag but id love to bring old Sup Forums back. if we can actually try to make it happen im in. whatever i can do to help the cause. we need oldfags who know their shit to lead this though.

try to find a website or app that needs no login and lets you bring a group of people into a chatroom and we're gold

moar

ive been here since 09 and yeah this would work, just need everyone to know about it

discord?

If so i dont have it:/

Sup Forums was never good.

10 year old newfag here.

There was still a lot of the same kinds of threads you see now but there was more interesting threads. Now it's just nothing but said.

NO MOAR! but here have this.

No moralfags, none of this OH IM GONNA EXPOSE THIS RUSE, REKT THREADS ARE FOR SICK FUCKS, or NYPA FUCK OFF. And people who posted CP or general faggotry were usually doxed. So many shitstorms, if you want to see old Sup Forums, Muhrabi, 3-4 hours from now thread will be posted

Well there's no lulz in randomly fucking with some guys ex we know nothing about (or only know his side of).

this could work

Yes there is. What's wrong with you? Are you afraid to hurt a random dudes feelings for your and many others enjoyment? Go to tumblr

this is the one guys, this time we make be good again. if we dont do it now b is doomed

soooooo we got a plan? i wanna see old Sup Forums again.
im running out of boob pics. will resort to more drastic forms of nudity to suffice.

like this

bumo this thread

>Sup Forums was never good.

This. but there were more raids. Those got shut the fuck down after mootles got in to trouble one time too many.

Sup Forums is no longer a hatemachine. It's some sort of strange trap factory.

There hasn't been any OC outside of the few strange drawthreads which is saddening.

Most of you fags have cameras nowadays. Go out to normieland and bring some stuff back with you.

Then again this whole site is now in the sights of several mass media shilling companies as has been proven time and again during this election. It's absolutely hilarious. Anyone from the 06-07 gen can tell you that none of us ever expected that to be the case.

this

Sup Forums was never good

do you not find fucked up internet justice amusing?

Every here and there, you'll see a raid. Like within the last year, I can remember 2 decent ones:
>We got the 'classcode' for an elementary teacher's virtual classroom and posted shit
>The #proudtobe raid (which wasn't even Sup Forums for the most part)

this.

trapfag cancer and furry cancer

so sad:/

the pepsi twitter raid was lulzy too

It's not worth my time to do as commanded by some random faggot who has a personal beef with someone. Now if they gave another reason for us to raid the person other than "I personally don't like her", then it'd be funny and feel justified in a fucked up way.

It's not about morals; it's about not doing as OP commands just because OP said so. Cause OP is a faggot.

other thread 404'd? wtf guys? should we make a discord so this doesnt happen?

discord.gg/dNnwF