Why do gay men seem to care more about penis size than women?

Why do gay men seem to care more about penis size than women?

Because they are gay you absolute retard.

Who gives a fuck more indian asses plz

I don't know, but post more of this stuff.

Fuck your thread OP. Post more ass

/r/indianbabes has a lot of hot Indians if thats what you're looking for.

Shut up faggot and start dumping

Because when it comes to anal fucking size really does matter

Checked

Coz it's relative to their interests

Weird, I heard girls prefer smaller dicks for anal. Is the prostate that deep in or something?

Girls don't have prostates...

Gissydoll is sauce

It's more about the pressure you feel from anal. And a lot of times a larger dick causes more pressure and can rub/ press the prostate. Also the stretching feeling from a larger dick makes it too

>those hips and thighs
Whoa...

>That stomach

She must be working out A LOT,
like 4 hours a day lot

They dont , there are size queens but no one likes them and thinks they are sick.
Gays dont like big dicks as they hurt.

Source i am a open minded person with zero social ability so i just interrogate ppl about shit in social interaction.

Which is the reason I implied they'd prefer smaller dicks for anal.

Because faggots are sex obsessed degenerates.

Because they actually like men and their sexual organs.

Im no gay but i dont think the prostate is that deep , isnt it like right under the bladder

OP is IG : @gissydoll

Why do you keep posting shitskins,OP? It's like you don't want people coming to your thread

Girls care about dick size too it's just deemed improper to act like you care gay men dont have that stigma

But even when girls are totally anonymous, they still say things like average length is perfect and girth is more important, big dicks can hurt, etc etc.

because women only care about the resources they get from fucking. Men fuck only for pleasure and care more about bodies.

"Gay guys are gross" - my gay cousin

>Why do gay men seem to care more about penis size than women?

I imagine it matters in the sense that both dudes are bringing a dick to the proverbial table, and perhaps size differences are of concern.

When a guy & girl get together, the girl might hope for a big dick and the guy might hope for a tight pussy, but either way, both are getting access to sex organs that they don't have.

Whereas maybe gay guys are like "Well I wouldn't want a dick smaller than my own", which ultimately leads to an obsession with big dicks.

Maybe?

Why do all men seem to care more about penis size than women?
>fixed it for you, OP

Really? Because I've had the opposite problem. I have a small dick and I only end up fucking a girl once and it's over. Gays don't really care.

Fuck off