My neighbor smokes weed. The doorway smells of weed all the time...

My neighbor smokes weed. The doorway smells of weed all the time. How do I get the cops to arrest this piece of shit junkie?

Buy a bunch of weed from a dealer, hide it on his house and call the cops.

You don't. Unless you live in one of the under-developed shitholes in this country where cannabis is still illegal.

Join in with him faggot

go to /r9k/ they're treat you like the bitch you are.

What are you, a fucking faggot? Who cares if it smells like weed. Weed doesn't even smell bad you autist.

>>weed
>>junkie

what i usually do is go to the persons house i want to get arrested and kill myself

You don't. Grow a pair and ask for a hit

Weed smoking niggers can fuck off

crisp copy macaroni m8

Is he all potted up on the drugs

You should chill out and smoke a joint. It will make you less faggy

Fucking everyone smokes weed, quit being a little bitch

Don't arrest him OP, ask him nicely to cut off the aroma suggesting aerosol or any other known method. Marijuana is perfectly harmless and shouldn't be illegal as you would know. You guessed it though, I'm a newfag!

Topkek

My neighbor drinks beer. The doorway always smells like alcohol. HOW do I get the cops to arrest this piece of shit alcoholic?

My neighbor smokes cigarettes. The doorway always smells like cigarette smoke. How do I get the cops to arrest this piece of shit lowlife.

My neighbor has sex all the time. The doorway always smells like sex. How do I get the police to arrest this hooligan.

There will always be a fucker that complains because MAH RIGHTS, MAH PRIVILEGE, MAH EGO

Wow, fresh copypasta for everyone!!!

OP is a dirty nigger

>How do I get the cops to arrest this piece of shit junkie?

With a phone.

Dial the number to your local emergency services and report this heinous crime

then asphyxiwank your self all day long undisturbed by your uncouth druggie neighbour. youre welcome

>fresh

Yea if you say so...

Top lel

You're asking on the wrong board, Sup Forums is particularly more underage and retarded than the rest of Sup Forums and a lot if people here are all DUDE WEED LMAO. File a police report and wreck that faggot.

For smoking in his own home. Who actually gives a fuck. Why send a guy to prison for a victimless crime.

Just man up and tell him that the smell gets everywhere or that the landlord or whatever is asking questions about it if you're a pussy Op.