Dubs decide what i say next

Dubs decide what i say next

*go

I'm actually just gay for you. I heard you have a huge cock and I'm jealous of your girlfriend.

I am gay.
I like men.
I like fashion.
Men is my passion.

Roll

Sorry user forgot lol

He's like 9 do you really need us

Reroll

Yes! Do it faggot.

No but he randomly talked shit and i'm just curious to see what Sup Forums has in store for me

Win fucking rar

Do it OP

I want to taste your meaty ginger penis

Op no fag today

OP is not fag confirmed

Oh yeah and winrar i geuss lol

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

that kid looks like a bitch. you should fight him

HIS GF IS ALSE DMING ME DUBS DECIDE NEXT GO GO GO

Give him a time and a place then give him a pic of a gun if you have one if you dont a knife will do

reroll
with timestamp tho

post their reply

win

So what was his response?

I fucked your girlfriend with a rake

Op no fag and he aint replyin

These kids don't know what rakes are user, you gotta say something like a "selfie stick".

You know you're getting old when you start finding shit like this funny.

Post pics of his girlfriend..

- I like to team up with my somalian friend N'kogwe and go to town on your sweet white ass.

Kek

Is your phone set to dutch?

Damn he strugglin

Yes

To bad u didnt roll dubs...

Roll

Roll

Rerolls are allowed 5 times lol

winrar

>live your live

Winrar2645

Don't worry, we'll go double Dutch. ;-)