ITT: Post your favorite album and others try to tell you why it's shit

>pic related

but I like it too and I don't want to make you feel bad user

i love u bb. it's a perfect album

the long silence after irene leading up to wherever you go

I love Bloom but having it as your favorite album is embarrassing. No dream pop album could possibly be the best album ever.

that's a hidden bonus track, not supposed to be part of the album. it ends at Irene

why is it embarrassing? i think you're just insecure

Every time someone posts it on Sup Forums it looks like shit.

>first song is several tiers better than the rest
Really sets up for a disappointment

one of the worse songs on the album desu

Wild, if not Lazuli, is not that big of a disappointment desu

>No dream pop album could possibly be the best album ever.
...why?

Beach House has made a career out of rewriting the same watered-down Cocteau Twins ripoff for over a decade

So pretentious it hurts

Jazz music without anything that makes jazz interesting

Out of everything and everyone Klaus Schulze was connected with his solo work is possibly the least interesting of it all

I love Bloom just as much as the next guy, but it got old after a while. I feel like it was their most "generic" sounding album.

On The Sea is still a favorite of mine though. Just love hearing that piano riff every time.

Just started listening to their latest album and really digging it. How do they compare?

it's almost like people have their own personal tastes or something

Bloom and Teen Dream are genuinely fantastic albums. There's nothing wrong with you liking it.

find a flaw

hardmode: no mention of fred durst or the artwork

>Water is a trash tier element

the title is "shitty asshole and the cum"

yes objectivity doesn't exist in music no way
that's why mac demarco and haydn are equivalent in talent and merit. of course.

>flaw

>no mention of the band
then yeah, it's pretty good

fuck indie reverbcore

it's your favorite album, not the best album ever

+1

>favorite album = best album ever
nigga you dumb

>titles that perfectly describe an album

They're both top tier, It's almost hard deciding which I like better. IV is a great track along with Time Moves Slow.

And if you haven't listened to it, please do

>implying flaws

>Incoming wrong opinions

"Get a load of this, man"
After hearing the same riff 5x, I have thank you very much Brant

The great songs on it really bring out how bad the forgettable ones are.

The drumming is mixed like garbage

Mallgoths ruined them

there's no fucking flaw

nothing. my fucking sound and red hot car are idm essentials

nothing wrong with disintegration either, slightly outdated sound but still incredible

radiohead is shilled

Bloom is literally just Teen Dream part 4. Good band, but theyre lack of variation after a near decade is baffling

nothing wrong with this pick

what would CLT say to this post

>Nothing
>Nothing
>Nothing
Can you fucking read?

I like this one, but every single Beach House album sounds the same and they have not developed since this album at all. They are boring p4k buzzband core and this album is the epitome of that.

But its still good.

The Knife is just hipster synthpop
Also that album is long as fuck and I never plan on listening to it unless I am going on a long car ride

BadBadNotGood is a meme

Flood takes a long ass time to get going and is "boring" also Feedbacker is way better.

Wow, lets start

1. I can't eat hotdogs because of this album
2. I hate the whole title of this album
3. I hate everything about this

Fuck that fuck that so hard

LITERALLY A B SIDE TO KID A AND MORNING BELL SUCKS DICK

wew. I actually dislike this one

*Cheesy glisten guitar effect*
Long as fuck, annoying vocalist, only 2 memorable songs, a few atrocious songs, influenced a lot of shitty groups, cheesy effects, it feels artificial as fuck

Its 21 Pilots need I say more?

this is why people filter you montie

>Out of everything and everyone Klaus Schulze was connected with his solo work is possibly the least interesting of it all
I respect this opinion

gg no re

Inb4 no replies

pull/pulk revolving doors is ass

angst-core

Devotion will always be their best album I'm sorry user. But it is a good album too.

SWEDEN YES
also that butt-ugly cover art

extremely inconsistent in quality of songs and pacing. whose idea was it to put Morning Bell/Amnesiac smack in the middle of the album?

unoriginal and unfunny meme

might sound cliche but I'm not too big on the vocals, especially the spoken word parts

literally flawless and my favourite album
kid a is a very close second

They're more fun live

Now this is a hot opinion that I also share

fuck you you bastard, you and I both know that I'll never be able to experience that

Because I gave responses to their albums like I was supposed to do?

Memorable, so I am not going to make fun of it.
But according to Grimescuck, it is just math rock with spoken word on top and nothing special

YAWN

The lyrics are sometimes poop?

Literally a one song wonder
The rest is psuedo-pretty

See nicolaas jaar before it's too laate aanon

>But according to Grimescuck, it is just math rock with spoken word on top and nothing special

Grimescuck is wrong about a LOT of things

How the fuck do you yawn at one of the most mentally straining albums of all time? The ambient-ish half of the album is supposed to be like a trip while you're recovering from disk 1

You know who's put out better stuff than this? Animal collective.
Leave
No flaws :)

I did about about two months ago and it was in my top 3 concert experiences. I paid about $100 for it though. Absolutely worth

Didn't need to be 2 hours long and a lot of the percussion sounds kind of basic and relatively dry compared to Confield/Draft 7.30/Untilted (which is one of the best three-album streaks in history desu)
Still dig it and Fleure is still one of the best openers there is

i own this record and love it too but i find some tracks have become a bit dull to me

I agree. I love Grimescuck as a person though and have talked with him on the Sup Forums general discord. He is a great guy to talk with.

But he is dead fucking wrong when it comes to Spiderland and jangle pop and Grimes

>Basic percussion
Listen to it again sweetheart :)

>disagrees with someone on their musical taste
>still says they're a great person

Maybe Sup Forums isn't for you

fight me

Maybe I should go to le red dot cluck cluck website :o

>tfw this isn't even my favorite album but I want to hear what other anons think about it

I am now. My opinion doesn't change and the criticisms about not needing to be 2 hours long and not being Confield or Draft or Untilted still stand

Assuming you're talking about the album and not the remix EP the back half is a huge step down from the front and while definitely unique it isn't nearly as mind-bending and forward-thinking as Cosmogramma
Still a great album

The first disk is the actual album part, the second half is more of an ambient portion to get lost in after you make it through disk 1

All of their discography is god-tier, even their side projects

Is that interpretation or was that their actual interpretation?
It's interesting either way

have fun

it's mixed like shit

>muh feels, guys! please feel bad for me
It's the pussy behavior encouraged by garbage music like this that the world is in the shit situation it's in these days.

>repetitive "dance" music that only makes tiny little changes
>b-but user, if you become a degenerate like me and take some drugs it sounds better
Nah, I don't need repetitive trash like this. Lmao "look guys now this little BELL is being played along with the same old shit we are so cool!"

Visiting Friends, that's all that needs to be said about this piece of trash. Like seriously it's a 78% at best because of how much space that awful track alone takes up.

Sssooo eclectic! Seriously this is like the Blurryface of its time, combining various genres but still sounding like generic shitty formulaic pop somehow.

Oh great another album that encourages laziness through ensuring that everyone's "depressed". At least I guess it's quite an achievement to make something this ridiculously whiny while being this ridiculously cold/emotionless.

The representation of everything wrong with post-modernism. Guess post-modernism allows anything to be called music these days.

Well, he wouldn't have to miss her if he made good decisions in life. Turns out he's a failure loser though. Maybe other failure losers can get into this record but I am not one so it sounds like ass to me.

Jaar already makes the most boring and least energetic "dance" music out there. So now when he makes downtempo stuff that's supposed to have low energy, it's even that much lower. This isn't even music for the lazy and retarded people. No, this is the musical equivalent of a persistent vegetative state.

>my life sucks so I'll listen to music that lets me stew in my own shit instead of making my life better

Visiting Friends is the pleb filter.....

It's not as good as Teen Dream

The artwork always reminds me of a KKK meet-up

i love this album and the knife is one of my all time favorites. however i think this one starts off really strong but falls flat about half way through

go bak to Sup Forums

Montie, stop making me hate R.E.M. they're my favorite band

Go love a different three letter band, XTC's pretty gud

lol i have nothing bad to say about this album

Genesis is actually their only good album

>hard mode:
mention something other than her voice

>Monkey and Bear
If this one song were removed, it'd be one of my all-time favourite albums.