Fluffy Thread
Show em to us!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QfXc_OMDshU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

When was the glory days on fluffy?

Bump

Did it eat its own fucking face off?

Kek! I think it's suppose to be an infection or something, but I like yours better

If you had to explain why you like Fluffy to someone dear to you what would it be?

Bump

I miss the kick feature from postal that was the only reason to play that game

Wat? Also witnessed!

lol who tf takes the time to draw this

This has become a get thread!

The same people you should talk and eat dinner with... So they don't shoot you in a school massacre

Watching fictional things suffer is fun whats hard to understand about that

Dumping OC (part 2 not done yet but there's abuse anyway)

But people would easy associate that with you liking to see living things suffer

Very good drawn but impossible to read. Get yourself a cheap scanner

Sorry that was the bad quality file, here's the high res one

Artist name?

Foal abuse is the beat abuse! Make the smarty kill more foals and then let it be raped to death!
Overall 7-10 good job laddie

holy fuck

No sorry, been looking for the artist aswell.

Gonna have to head to bed soon. Anyone feeling kind today and take over?

witch is also true but I would't tell normies that would I

will work on it

Thanks fam!

Every time we have a fluffy thread, this fucking thing always gets posted

Kek that's probably me I post it on every fluffy thread I visit or create. It's just an old habit by now

Anyone made a video or sound file about what fluffy chirping and screeching would sound like? I enjoy the sound of pig squeling when in fear so, im pretty sure sure fluffy screeching would be like ASMR for me

That last panel reminds me of breaking in my girlfriends ass for the first time. Same face she made as well, I fucking love Fluffy threads. Rock on Anons.

This
youtu.be/QfXc_OMDshU

Check'em.

This is never going to get finished and it makes me so sad.

they all kind of end the same. Shes probably gunna get killed or fall into a new herd leaving these two guys alone

Ur all autistik and supar dum an ejjy. Plz kys kthxbai.

About those two little guys...

Still hard to read that shit

This is something out of a horror movie.

who is this by? i like the artstyle

kill it with fire

is that a 2 headed fluffy? ive never seen that before. is the one on the right a seafluffy?? is it from the cross breeding?

When I chainsaw someone to death in Gears of War or dismember a human in Ninja Gaiden it's not a problem. This is in the same vain, it's just fiction.

correct.

still aint dead

Been here a long time... but... who's fault is THIS shit

Yours.

.Same. Bump.

Hillary Rodham Clinton

When will i be able to get a boy pregnant?

What does this do for you guys?
What feeling does it give you?

Emotional sexual what
genuinely curious

Soon, with how things are going.

I don't understand this. My brains can't process it. It's like looking at interpretative dance or at a 3 yrs old kid doodle. Please someone explain it to me...

For me, it's an outlet to vent my sadism. Do I hate it/myself? Hell yea. I'm assuming most people here will give you a similar story

oldie but a goldie

SWEET CATHARSIS

It's been said a gazillion times in these threads. Not sure how you haven't heard it yet.
The majority of us do not get sexual pleasure out of this. We just enjoy beating the shit out of them because they're an interesting concept. A species manufactured by humans to be a pet? Interesting. Overpopulation, despite lack of evolutionary strengths, leads to the government declaring that they aren't even animals, but instead "bio-toys," despite their sentience and complex thought process. (Don't get me wrong, they're fucking stupid, but they're smart enough to talk, find food and a mate and even create a culture and society.)
Since they are lower than animals, animal rights do not apply to them, literally making them lower than current pests like rats and cockroaches. They spread disease, clog up sewers with their own corpses, and are annoying as hell. What isn't to love about bashing a stupid fluffy horse in the face with a blunt object of your choice?