What the fuck is this polymer £5 bullshit? The thing looks gayer than the euro

What the fuck is this polymer £5 bullshit? The thing looks gayer than the euro.

I just get reminded of this.

I fucking know it! It's smaller, feels shitty, and I can't wipe my arse with it in an emergency!

you are only just getting plastic money now?

we had that 20 years ago. best thing that ever happened. try to keep up you stiff as fuck wankers

It won't be complete until 2020 - only the £5 note is getting the treatment this year, but our £1 is being made hexagonal.

another thing you english fuckstains can do is quit with the unique symbol for your money. like where the fuck do i find the key for 'pounds' on my keyboard?

just use the $ symbol like the rest of the world eh?

same for you eurotrash.
and jappies.

its not edgy or unique, its just a pain in the ass.

I'm not sure you understand currencies

Last time I checked, the £ was still worth more. And you could always do what our keyboards do, and have £ and $ present on keys.

because its a global cost efficiency to manufacture a special keyboard exclusively for your market purely so you guys can have a special snowflake moment with the symbol for your dollar?

HP must love you. probably charge you more for everything to boot.

im not sure you understand my point.

have a stiff cup of tea and try again good chap

The UK layout is literally the same as the US with a few key exceptions. Are you a special kind of retard, or does it take work?

>in god we trust

yeah, fuck off americunt godbotherers, here's Charles Darwin

> how do keyboards work

؋ Ƀ ฿ ¢ ₡ 圓 ₫ € ƒ ₲ ₴ ₭ ლ лв ₥ ₦ ₱
£ ﷼ ៛ ₹ ₨ ₪ ৳ $ ₸ ₮ ₩ 円 元 ¥ ¥ zł

literally the same, like exactly the same... but not

therefore a different production run and not quite the same. so might as well be fucking half cantonese. its a special run for 1 symbol and they are charging you extra for it, i promise.

burger detected

£ > every other currency

Why does US money smell like sweat?

It makes me laugh when people try and insult the pound. It's literally the oldest and strongest currency on Earth.

Stay mad, merilards and eurocucks

Oh please. Like the UK doesn't subsidise the US consumerist lifestyle. You shitlords enjoy cheap prices, while we enjoy products that tends to be a good third more expensive.

In other words, America is STILL a nation of poorfags that can't exist without the UK.

Getting Straya to print your money now

everybody who can actually type that symbol off their keyboard without going to charmap or ^CV, post it now as a vote.

tumbleweeds or samefaggotry will win out because there are about 30 million keyboards with that symbol total on the whole planet.

This piece of plastic looks like it literally sucks dicks, I never saw a more faggy curreny and I have to use € in real life

€£¥₩$ get on my level, faggots. I don't even know what ₩ is, but I can write it

Indeed. Leave Europe, tank the US and EU currency value, and STILL come out on top.

It's because Amerilards need something to wipe their brows with while sucking down burgers.

W0t?

₩ is the south Korean won

Most keyboard layouts don't have a dollar sign.

You just wrote this answer to show that you can write ₩, didn't you?

can you email me a reefer of whatever you are smoking? must be good.

Į̴̮̱̮̗̦̱̼̫͂̽̔͑̿ ̧̜̩͉̘͊ͦͧ̔ͨ̚s̒̒̉ͤͩ̓̐̑͏̷̬̲͉̭̭͉̞̱ẃ̥̌ͬ͛̓̽ͧ̚e̛͊ͧ̅̌̀҉͔̻ą̱̯̳͕̦̘̣̫̐͊̔ŗ͖̮͕̦ͣ̑̆ͨ̑͐͐̍͜ ̗̟̅ͪͅt̸̸̠̮̙̟̞̺̄̈́̆̉̋̑̋̚ͅhͨͧͧͪ͝͏̶͍̘i̡̖̥̬͚͎̪ͣ̎s̲̖̔̆̃̿̏̍ͪ̈́ ̛̩̤̙̪͇̒͡ş̸͇̞̹̼͎̥̗̝͓̈́̑į̠̲͔̯̥̺̿̔̆t̤̫̲͓̱̲̊͘é̛̱̝̗̦̺̌̾̀̉̃̚͜ͅ ͙͙̥͈͖̻̋̑͂̆ͭͩͮ̾͗ǐ̡͔͎̟̬͖̫ͣ̀̀ͮ͛̌͘͟ͅs̀ͮ͜҉̞̪͚͢ ̐̔̅͏̼͖̤̻̥͈͓̕9ͦ͡҉̛̥̺ͅġ̗̺͇̗̹͚̀ͩa̵̧͕͇̯̲͓̠̟̥̾̈́̀̐̂ĝ̺̬̮̈́ ̷̹̜͍͉͈͉͖͈͗̈́̑̾̇̽̀̌n̢̯̣̬̩̘̽̏ͮ͗͐̔ͪ̕o̵͇͇̺̪̥̣͔̽͆̍ͭw̸͖̘̪̣͇̱̦̒̒̆ͪ̉ͪ͘.̞͇͍͕ͮ̈͗̓͐̆ͨ

In switzerland we don't have a symbol for churrency.
Everything above 'cents' is .-
Everything blow a 'dollar' is -.

Russian
Khmer
Thai
Cyrillic
Ukrainian
Inuktitut
Tamazight
Moroccan
Kanji

>date] [Auto] 1 new post

Leave Switzerland to have everything be fucking neutral. Pick a side, god damn it.

No i don't want to be on the wrong side.

ok. there is about 500 keyboards to the total without $ symbols.

congratulations einstein.

Ich dachte ihr Bergjuden benutzt einfach einen Davidsstern.

>I thought you mountain jews just use the star of David

Your Franken always gets shown in Germany by CHF.

Wait! You fucking liar!

I present the symbol for the swiss franc

Glad you learnt something Billy.

Stimmt, so geht's auch. Aber ein richtig Symbol fehlt nachwievor.

Speak English, nazifag.

Na dann führt halt eines ein.