I'm about to start a d&d campaign and I'm looking for ideas

I'm about to start a d&d campaign and I'm looking for ideas.
>The party is mostly good.
>goblins, orcs, other goblinoids are kidnapping women for breeding

Goblinoids will have a 60% chance to carry some STD.

That is a good story idea, a good thing to do as well is to make it happening in a singular town or county, develop a few characters in these towns, like shopkeepers etc, this will make the characters feel like they have a home to defnd

Thats fucking hot m8

I was going to start them on this island with 2 or 3 towns with one getting pilaged like a day or so before they arrive.

They have a human fighter, an elf druid, 2 thieves (one combat and one diplomacy focused) and one more person who may be a sorcerer

>erotic dnd
Just suck each others cocks tbh

Not really erotic if you leave out the details.
It's like how it can be graphic if you describe the blood or just say "he's dead"

bump

You are pretending to fuck imaginary creatures in a group setting, it's fucking autisticly homosexual

Nigga did I say we're having a circle jerk about it? Did I say I'm going to RP fuck my friends?

By the way is there a good place to get maps? I suck at making dungeons and making floors for gobs, hobgobs, orcs, and a ogre boss fight is too abstract for me.

Seems like a thread for /tg/

post more orcs

wrong one
all i got is elves

whats the fucking point of drawing dicks on females? god i hate this shit

problem?

yeah its sexually confusing like is this shit gay coz he has a futa dick or straight coz of tits and ass
then again pretty sure nobody here gives a fuck and just came to jerk off

>came
>jerk off

demons are hot too

im running out is anyone going to post?

>kidnapping women for breeding

What kind of weeaboo fucking autist are you? That's the gayest premise of a campaign ever. Unless you're planning on jerking your players off each session, why don't you go with a normal theme, you fuck?

I'm seriously worried about just how sad and socially retarded you and all your players are if you are sitting around roleplaying about hentai-level anime rape.

Seriously, it's a ROLE PLAYING game. You are playing a character in a world that you've decided revolves entirely around the premise of monster rape.

Seek help. Go outside more. Talk to people.