I want to fuck my mom, she is pure beauty, her ass is round and her tits are so fucking nice

I want to fuck my mom, she is pure beauty, her ass is round and her tits are so fucking nice.
She is 40 but her body looks younger and pale.
She often wears yogapants and shit that always gets me hard.
Any other anons here who fap to pictures of their moms?
Also milf thread

O(edipus)P is a faggot

Nope. But feel free to post moar. I may not want to fuck MY mom...but id do things to that ass you wouldn't do with farm animals

My mom.
Bet she gives great head. I would love to find out.
I always wonder how many cocks she had in her mouth before getting married. Her panties smell sweet also.

I'm 36 and fuck girls from 18 to 45. I would only bang your mom if she begged me for anal and I had time. She's not fat at least.

motherfucker..

Every single woman in the western world has given head

Yeah I also like to smell my moms panties, it is so wonderful.
I even smelled the panties of my 8/10 10 year old girl roommate but nothing came close to moms panties

kek meant 19year old

I'm 37 and fuck girls from 17 to 46. I would only bang your mom if she begged me for double anal and I had even less time. She's not fat at least.

Tripa-dub-dubs says you should post pics of panties

Yes, to fuck her is my ultimate dream but I don't know if that wouldn't completely destroy our relationship. maybe I might start with cuddling, idk

Whaaaa! Quints can not be denied.

Anymore pics of your mom?

SURE you did...

Hehe....yeah she is fat. Like...super fat.

Trips, quints, dubs. It's everywhere. Must check Em.

I'd love to but I sadly don't live at home anymore, all I have is the memory of the sweet smell of her pussy and her asshole

underrated

just posting in potential get thread

Fuck dude, I have a mouse just like that.

Holy shit