PAfags get in here

PAfags get in here.

Four8Four reporting in.

Bout to go get a dutch and smoke this loud pack I've been trying to smoke for the past 2 nights...

215 here

Doing jack shit today. Need to actually start playing some fucking games that I recently got in.

Whitehall, PA here

I feel man, its the PA way... its so fucking big, you dont really run out of stuff to do, but with it being so big its hard to jump from town to town looking for different stuff to do.

When you say 215 I picture Quakertown, but youre probably more Philly area, no?

Also what games? PC? Console?

Aaayyye right next door, you know a kid named Mike Kohut??

Went to scranton for peach music fest. Everyone in pennsylvania is a cunt. Your entire state is shit, and your people blow large dutch dicks.

Nope but I looked him up on Facebook and he went to BAVTS where my brother goes.

Pulled from pa thread on /s/ any idea who she is?

724 here

Allentown the greatest city in the world

Southampton here. I absolutely love it here since it's so quite and peaceful, nothing bad happens. Only downside is that there's really nothing to do here except for eating, drinking or doing drugs.

I got the new Project Diva game for my PS4, but my friend is also lending me his SDVX controller and game data.

Cos you went to fuggin Scranton you dumb, hit up small cities, thats where PA truly comes alive...

How olds your brother? I live right by Liberty Highschool so I pretty much know everybody that ever walked into that school, no names are necessary cos tis family and all.

I just recently did a job on chew street and my fucking god I hate Allentown. You really do some unique characters there. I live 5 min away.

17. Isn't musikfest right by liberty?

FUCK. ALLENTOWN.

My old man used to score heroin on Crew when I was like 2 or 3.

Its full of weirdos, racist Spanish people, and shitty police. I live in Bethlehem, so I stay way the fuck away from Allentown. Union Blvd, over near Nitchmann is too far into Allentown for me and thats just West Side Bethlehem lmao

Yes and no. You got Lotteryplatz (Lumps Deli) down the street from me, but Musikfest doesnt reall have much going on outside of Downtown, when you get to the Boyd on Broad thats when it starts heavy. Southside too, but thats all the hipster ghetto spic garbage.

You drive through atown at night and just see a bunch of monkeys drinking 40s screaming shit at people walking by. What a shithole.

I love meeting people on here from my area. LV represent homie.

I do enjoy talking to all walks of live. Rich white man, or poor African American homeless man. We all people so who cares, but the ghettos...

Fucking I was over near a place called the Moonbase, the old warehouse the kids took over, I stopped at the stop sign and had some roody-poo throw a beer can at my car. He was way underage cos Im not very big nor intimidating but he ran as fast as he could to his lil monkey hut,

Pantry is like a block away but Im too lazy to walk...

Is the moonbase the warehouse on MacArthur road (I think that's still considered MacArthur) by White Castle and that beer distributor? Let's say you're on MacArthur road driving down towards Allentown it's like right on your right hand side past the beer distributor a little

Naaah, its kinda over near Greenleaf St and stuff.

Its been like a good 3 years since I was there. I used to drop my step sister off so she could go do step sister things

OP will return in a second, I need that dutch lol

You know what I'm talking about though? What is that place it looks abandoned

Scranton here...

Stuck downtown until 5.
Fuck the Italian Festival...

Lenhartsville reporting in. Formally Allentown/Emmaus fag.

Yeah, I think I know what youre talking about. I check google maps but didnt find anything. ITs been too long

I work in emmaus