Any fags here have loose skin or trying to lose weight?

Any fags here have loose skin or trying to lose weight?
I sell these body wraps now.
I can't speak on the weight loss but in my experience they work great for loose skin.
I'm feeling generous so dubs gets a free wrap. they're normally $100 for a 4 pack so a $25 value

why the fuck would you want this
if dubs OP should eat a 4 pack of these

It's just a kind of cloth you put on your stomach and it has a gel that tightens your skin

I know some people who used to be fat and after they lost the weight they still weren't happy with their appearance shirtless because of lots of loose skin. these fix shit like that. or any femanons on here who had a baby....gets your stomach tight again

>Global.MyItWorks.Com
that's the website to order.
if you check "loyal customer" at checkout you get it a lot cheaper but you have to buy 1 product a month for 3 months. I sell other shit too like vitamins, hair growth supplements, wrinkle creams, anti-anxiety meds, etc. Dubs gets a wrap though..I don't have the other products to give away

>shit
Exactly.

rolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

what's your problem anons lol....... u don't know its shit if you haven't tried it. I'm just in it to make money but I used it and I know it actually works.

plus I'm giving away a free one. I know b is full of fat tards in dimly lit basements who wish they had decent bodies. just trying to help

PYRAMID SCHEME

Fuck I'll roll. Had a baby 8 months ago and hate my goddamn stomach.

I'm not fat

maybe so......but at the end of the day, it is possible (unlikely, difficult, but possible) to make a lot of money. the highest earning distributors have made bonuses over $200k in a single month.
Average distributors make $500 / month but that's fine cuz it's not like you have to work hard. just advertise where you can and hope people buy it.
If I get two "loyal customers" in a month I get a $5,000 bonus (on top of the $200-500/month). That's every month this year.
If I sign a distributor who gets 2 customers then I get a $200 bonus each time.
Any distributor who makes 2 sales their first month gets a $1,000 bonus

if no one gets dubs I'll send it to you.

give me an email to contact you in case this thread dies

Roll

since prego lady isn't responding....whoever gives me their email first will get it, if no one gets dubs before the thread dies

Stupid as fuck

nobody wants it?

Die in a fire for trying to exploit the Chins. Only mr miyagi and Google get to do that.

I'm guessing you can befit from a wrap&fap

send me your email.

last caaallll for alcohooollll
someone give me their email and it's yours.