Celeb sexbot thread. You get 6 modes to choose from

Celeb sexbot thread. You get 6 modes to choose from.
What behavior program would you choose for your self-cleaning celebot:

>Slutty Slave who suffers from severe Stockholm Syndrome. She desperately wants to make you happy and does whatever you command. Wears a collar that unlocks the cage she sleeps in. An updated version has the "drunken inhibitions" patch.
>Newlywed Wife bestowed with the unique organic components which allows her to get impregnated (only her stomach will swell, she will never gain weight or age; capable of giving birth every 9 1/2 months). She will treat you like a king. She only asks that you cum in her/on her. Mother-like qualities has been added as a new feature.
>Shy but eager virgin that desires to be broken in. Treat her like a princess and she will reward you with much devoted surprises. Hymen will be restored upon personality/memory reset. Be sure to try the new "my asshole first" update.
>Gf who is is extremely loyal but very possessive. She is your cum dumpster and has no problem admitting it. Will occasionally give other girls the stink eye for looking at you. Version 2.0 includes the "stalking" patch.
>No-nonsense taking Dominatrix who demands the utmost pleasure. She will do everything to force you into making her orgasm and is not afraid to leave marks. Failure will be dealt with punishment at her own choice. Options are between "Real" and "HXC"
>The Twin Program (for advance users only pending the lawsuit: Testicular-Deterioration vs. Celebot Inc). For a bit of extra $, 2 celebots will be programmed to fulfill only the needs of said owner. They're very attracted to each other however, and will eventually have sex when left alone for a long period of time. The only way to prevent this action is by performing oral/vaginal/anal penetration on them. Recommendation: Be sure to stay hydrated.

Twin Program all the way

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.fsnc1-2.fna.fbcdn.net/t50.2886-16/13678212_1768424590095705_260007005_n.mp4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

BRAZZERS

>no mummy mode for her
I guess Newlywed Wife is good enough

got my twins

i have a better one for you

I think I will order the newlywed wife edition of Emma Stone.

option 4 for Emily pls

hhnnnggg

You're right, I'll take that one.

two girls two arms

Does emma trader bro actually exist? Nobody seems to know the source, even from the vola group.

Wife program, obviously.

Vola isn't the source Sup Forums is.
Based user just dumped them for nothing

Newlywed Wife

They were up somewhere else much much earlier today.

on leaky s?

Leaky s?

What's that you're talking about?

Yup. That seems to be where they originated, but even that group doesn't know who posted.

mfw a lucky man will marry and bred her and I'll never get to be in the same room as her.

wat a qtpi

instagram.fsnc1-2.fna.fbcdn.net/t50.2886-16/13678212_1768424590095705_260007005_n.mp4

I know it sounds gay as shit but I wanna cuddle with her.

>group
lel

it was just some kind soul

Any other ideas?

>being this beta

with hips that narrow she wont be able to have more than 6 or 7 children

I mean, if they wanna keep posting Emma nudes, that'd be cool. I got nothing to offer, just like to oogle her boobies.

sauce?

the pattern the material on her shirt is making is distracting

Meant Watson, but Stone is good too.

No virgin?

Nah, I changed my mind.

>Newlywed Wife
oc

You dont want her virgin blood on your dick?

Its like her breasts are trying their best to soak up all the fat before it goes to the rest of her body but its struggling to keep up.

hmmmm dont know

>dove cameron
>virgin

pick one

hey are you dove user from the celeb breads?

Loyal GF patch for Jessica Chastain please

If Jennifer Connelly was younger I'd take her. If not Elizabeth Olsen.

Yes.
Dovebro.

And I'd want the newlywed package.

hi :3

Hey. And you are? :p

one of the lewd anons ;p

Ohhh. :p