Alright Sup Forums

Alright Sup Forums
So I´m not really into that kind of shit but i was wondering if there is a way to create, say a batch file which, when executed, will destroy my pc completely, so nobody would be able to get any informations out of it. Regardless of what technique used.
>inb4 asking for a friend

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2Zq_TfMah_Q
ebay.com/itm/Garner-Degausser-Conveyor-Type-Model-150/252501428892?_trksid=p2047675.c100005.m1851&_trkparms=aid=222007&algo=SIC.MBE&ao=1&asc=38530&meid=fdee5af0802e4ef58d26fb4d70f68117&pid=100005&rk=1&rkt=6&sd=162081059714
youtu.be/gOO1Z4u2Aq4?t=52
youtube.com/watch?v=RiF73l4PjyY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

selfbump cause of dubs

just microwave it nigger

OBEY THE TRIPS

kek
well how would you do that
i don´t use a fucking laptop m8
that´s why i wrote "PC" instead of laptop

then just smash the case open and microwave the harddrive n shit

The hard drive, you emotionally stunted piece of human garbage.

Well, screw your PC open and take your HDD out. Microwave that

no time for that
let´s pretend i´m in a hurry and someones already ringing my doorbell

no time for that
let´s pretend i´m in a hurry and someones already ringing my doorbell

keep microwave handy or keep case open and piss on harddrive

open the case, unplug your harddrive, possibly unscrew it to remove it then open the harddrive and smash the insides to pieces before throwing it away.

Considering a bat file could throw some firmware custom code in it as an "update", yeah, go solo through here dude

No program is going to fuck ur hdd in seconds. You have to destroy it or fucking have it wiped for hours. Fastest way is to destroy it. Fucking drill it through if needed but then theyre gonna see it.

well i could try i guess

the fuck could possibly be on your harddrive you need to destroy it, tons of cp?

You could literally just build a motor into your computer that could create an event that would touch your computer.

What the fuck do you even mean

/* Don't try this at- oh.. */

Stick it in the oven. The evidence will be destroyed. Just say that you got angry playing a game and Wanted to destroy your computer

Is OP still here?

i think he´s calling backup
i´m gonna plug it out and microwave it

just have the harddisk sitting loose in the case, start a massive file transfer from desktop to a different part of the drive, when its running at full speed hit it with a hammer really hard. The platters will literally explode in the case.

The best way to do this would be to write a .bat file that wipes your HDD and then deletes the OS system files. You'd have to store it on a USB drive and run it from BIOS though, rather than running the executable file while on your OS.

to destroy all info on a pc all you need to do is literally drill a hole through the hard drive. No difficult shit, just destroy the storage unit.

>be OP
>open computer
>knock knock the faggot police
>ohshit.jpg

how long would it take to proceed?

>OS System
Didn't mean to be redundant here. Also, this might work for your purposes, but if a government agency wanted to restore your files they probably could.

Unscrew Hard Disks, the air destroys the inside, old, i know, but... it is what everyone did in 2000~

youtube.com/watch?v=2Zq_TfMah_Q

Load up your harddrive with a bunch of thermite and take a floppy (yes as in a diskette), open it up and put ground up matches or something equally flammable on it and seal it with some kind of nail polish. Then, when the feds inevitably bust down your door in the partyv& simply insert the floppy. The floppy will be ignited by the head, which will in turn ignite whatever flammable bullshit you put on your harddrive.

>for even better results, use dynamite and an assault rifle

kek

external hd + this: ebay.com/itm/Garner-Degausser-Conveyor-Type-Model-150/252501428892?_trksid=p2047675.c100005.m1851&_trkparms=aid=222007&algo=SIC.MBE&ao=1&asc=38530&meid=fdee5af0802e4ef58d26fb4d70f68117&pid=100005&rk=1&rkt=6&sd=162081059714 plugged and ready to use next to your pc

drill a hole in your hard drive and then incinerate it

oh, a bro
/thread

youtu.be/gOO1Z4u2Aq4?t=52

That depends on how much data you're deleting. Could take 20 mins to an hour or two if you're cleansing all registry keys.

For destroying a computer (the motherboard) you can use a bat file.

Ok OP heres the deal. Unless its ssd hard drive your not going to destroy it in seconds. So whats the solution you ask? Use an external for all your pizza. Go get an old school wall phone jack. Get a long usb cable cut it in half. Buy an old school rj11 phone cable cut it in half. Wire both ends together. So rj11 to usb. Then use the other piece of usb cable to wire to the back of the phone jack. Hide your hdd in the wall and it looks like a phone wall plate. PROFIT!
In case of emergency pull and hide destroy w/e the wire. Youre welcome.

Yeah, pedadvice... gtfo

they say ppl can think more effective when put in a stressful situation. that´s what i wanted to create here

>

You know youre impressed

Data can almost always be restored. If you want to destroy your data, you need to write over the existing data. Guys like IBAS wont have any trouble getting data out of even an opened and slightly bend disk.

Even a magnet wont have much impact on the HDD now a days.

If its an SSD its much easier tho, just pop it in the microwave and it will fry the chips.

Microwaving a HDD might destroy the controller on the HDD, but it wont do anything to the data on the disks inside it. Then its "just" matter of extracting raw data and making sense of it again.

tl;dr: If you want to destroy data permanently on a HDD, you need to overwrite the existing data.

of course, but, still

although i don´t gave any cp on my hdd, your advice is more than welcome. nice.

if you are in Britain they don't need back up they are calling to get the go ahead to kick in your door. OP be as quick as you can. Trust me, been in this situation a few times before

buy a fucking degausser like the link i pasted above..

why is everyone ignoring my awesome advice you morans

summerfag
it is time

thanks. that´s also useful to know

/thread

no reason to assume op is not just curious + to get righteously jailed these days they only need search engine logs and internet traffic evidence, nobody cares about what's in your HD

yeah
but what about

Darik's Boot and Nuke (DBAN). It overwrites data with random numbers seven times, which is the NISP standard. Run that, then take apart the drive.

>Missing evidence
i would say that's untrue.

Forget about batch files. Run the hard drive outside the box with long cables. Keep a large neodymium magnet within arms reach. When the cops bust in, place the magnet on the HD. Bye bye data, permanently.

Hot Swap Hard Drives. Grab it and toss in microwave.

>not using tor + vpn + proxy

degaussed = can't be restored... ever..

>when you go to work for people who search disk drives
>when you go to someone's house and search the walls

Thanks.

unless that batchfile somehow triggers a good amount of thermite to burn away your disk - probably not.

That doesnt exist. To wipe a HDD totally will take a few hours. If you want to do something crazy like a 30 pass wipe you could be talking days depending on HDD size.

Physical destruction is the only remotely fast way

Any ITefag would understand
Creating bootable partition and making it boot first through Windows
Making it flash Bios with a custom update,
Bye Motherboard, this is beautiful

don't make me laugh.. the silkroad brain used tor and see what happened to him?

he forgot to use tor

why would you ever destroy the motherboard you dumbass?

>will destroy my pc completely,
Op said so

step 1: encrypt your shit.
step 2: profit

I see. Or
i just red about it and user seems to be right

Just do like pic related and you're golden

>exectuion

you dun got a virus pham

The best way I can think of, for a fail-safe panic device would be to have the hard drive such as a USB-HDD in a small fire proof safe. Then you build a large enough of a Thermite pouch with an electric igniter wrapped around some magnesium strips in the center of this pouch. Should you need to blow the drive, you slam the igniter button, and watch your hard drive melt, and if you used some kind of a brick or fire safe container, you won't burn your house down in the process.

that completely made my PC have more fps on the latest games

you could make a magnet bomb, it doesn't really blow but magnets activate corrupting all data in your hard drive

Could you tell me what would be needed to write in there?

>i just red about it and user seems to be right

Degausing is a form of physical destruction as it permanently makes the drive inoperable. It is 1 of 2 methods accepted by the CIA. The other is to shred the physical platters in what amounts to a monster paper shredder

Maybe, give me your motherboard's model and windows version

A small video about making and using Thermite.
youtube.com/watch?v=RiF73l4PjyY

FUCK OP GET A MAGNET AND PUT IT IN THE HARD DRIVE, ITS INSTANT DED AND WIN FOR YOU

OP, do not listen to the trolls who say to degauss your drive. In a panic situation, there would not be enough time to degauss the drive properly, and I'm sure it could be partially recovered.

it´s an asrock
990fx xtreme 3

win 7

>boot to repair
>select command prompt
>type diskpart make sure your partition is active
>bootrec /fixmb
>bootrec /fixboot

fixt
>bootrec /fixmbr

kek
>using thermite in your home

Ok, you can just download it's official bat for the 1.90 update, change some key lines and you're done, maybe make it into a autoexec.bat and throw it in C:/ root
>Don't try this right now

So, let's say I'm an adept chemist.

Let's say I know a couple acidic compounds that can melt about 80% of the materials in a standard HDD near-completely, if not just ruin them outright.

I feel like my engineer side is telling me that this is overkill. If the platters are nonexistent, the case is completely fused and melting over everything, the circuitry is gone, and the wiring is a heaping mess... I don't think you'll ever be recovering anything from that drive, except questions.

Honestly, the best way to keep data safe, is to not have it all. Or, like many other suggest in here, write over the data (obviously not a quick thing to do). Those are the top two ways I can think of that ensure you even still have drives afterwards.

I personally just don't store weird shit on things I can't lose into the ether. But on the off chance... acid.

Current Encryption methods are decent enough do deal with most businesses, or nosey neighbors or roommates, but True-Crypt was been shown to have a crypto flaw that Sate-Agents could recover the drive, though slowly. Windows Encryption is a joke for State-Agents. You may have some luck if you are using Linux, and you encrypt as well as using LVM to split up your data, and using a decent method, however, you are going to need a beast of a machine, because half the time you are going to be bogging it with de/en cyption of data.

so autoexe.bat, throw it in c:/ and restart

Thermite doesn't work. YouTube it

Keep your case open, unscrew your hdd and leave it within reach

yeah, if i remember correctly that's how windows starts those at root, everything changed since net

>I don't think you'll ever be recovering anything from that drive, except questions.

Yeah well that´s what i wanted to achieve here.
Thanks for your advice

You would have to use an accelerator with that acid, and while those chemicals would do the job or eroding the platters, the question is, what is the time frame for total data loss?

alright thanks. i´ll try it maybe tomorrow to see if it even works. on c:/ i only have windows, nothing more.

What do you mean Thermite does not work, I can show you several videos where it will melt through a fucking car block! (Granted, it was about 50lb of the shit) ...

I don't have anything that bad on my drives but I'm paranoid as fuck so I have an external drive plugged in by USB at the back of my PC, and some magnets and a hammer in my draw. Not even sure if the magnets will help but I'd bust that shit at the drop of a hat if I need to.

if your motherboard accepts the update, it can't be fixed.
I gotta say it, as a white hat

or you can make a good hide out

>encrypt drive
>auto hot key
>batch file to shred encryption headers
>reboot
>computer is kill