ITT: we write overly-complicate song lyrics and see if other people can guess the song

ITT: we write overly-complicate song lyrics and see if other people can guess the song.

For example:

- Relocate me to a place of worship. I will exalt in a canine fashion at the altar of your fabrications, I will verbally confess my misdeeds while you hone your bladed weapon.

What's the song, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qex2UHTh4ws
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That gay song from Hoser

Here are a few more:

- I was fully aware that you were a source of difficulty when you entered the room, therefore much of the blame for the current situation should fall on my shoulders.

- I have only recently made your acquaintance, and I am aware that this might seem a little out of the ordinary, but I am going to provide you with a series of digits that will allow you to contact me via telephone, and I hope that you will choose to do so.

I poses the eye ball from a big feline, a warrior, I am moving to the sound of music in blaze.

take me to church

2nd is carly larly with call me probably.

I am not suggesting that this particular female becomes involved in sexual and romantic relationships purely for monetary gain, but I have noticed that she does not seem to associate herself with poverty-stricken men of African American descent.

Eye of the Tiger!

Mine eyes doth glow with the fury of a jungle-dwelling large feline. I am a warrior of unsurpassed skill. No rival may challenge me and go unpunished.

My blended frozen dairy beverage attracts a large variety of male admirers to the square of grass located in front of my residence. I could instruct you in this act, but I would require monetary compensation to do so.

Kanye West gold digger

Katy Perry - Roar

1st one is Taylor Swift- Trouble
2nd was already stated as Call Me Maybe

Milkshake

I knew you were trouble
Call me maybe
Take me to Church
Roar
Gold digger
Milkshake

I dream of reversing the chronological order of things, to a period of our lives when things seemed much more pleasant, when our nocturnal lumbered were preceded by soft serenaded from our mother., but unfortunately we are currently under a large amount of mental and emotional strain.

Stressed Out. Y'all are maling this too easy

If you enjoyed this particular thing, perhaps you should have adorned it with a circular band made of metal.

Put a Ring On it

stressed out - 21 pilots

was it a huntsman or a player
that made you pay the cost
that now assumes relaxed positions
and prostitutes your loss

were you tortured by your own thirst
in those pleasures that you seek
that made you Tom the curious
that makes you James the weak

My countenance is desensitized while in your presence, but I am deeply besotted.

I entered in a fashion similar to that of a large spherical piece of solid metal designed to demolish buildings. In no previous romantic situation had I created such a powerful impact. My only desire was to destroy your metaphorical emotional barriers, but the only action you consistently performed was one that resulted in my destruction.

Wrecking ball

I can't feel my face when I'm with you, but I love it.

Numerous friends and family members have tried to persuade me to seek treatment for my difficulties with drugs and alcohol, but I always decline their offers thrice, explaining that the process is far too time consuming, and that my father believes I am a functioning member of society in my current state.

Pardon me, my acquaintance, but may I draw your attention to this photographic image I have possesion of? I must say that on every morrow that I gaze upon it, I feel mentally obliged to chuckle under my glove.

Similar to a percussion instrument, my hollow blood pumping organ never ceases in its function.

Rehab.
Photograph.

No rehab - amy winehouse

I worked quite enthusiastically, put a lot of effort in it and made noticeable progress.
Though, eventually, when it all ended,
it was to no avail and my forts were null and void.

Please allot me one sixtyth of a minute. I must recall accurate events of this night. My acquaintances are currently in use of the latrine, harnessing it for the alternative use of becoming under the influence to the extremes of the third tallest building in New York City.

Halt! Come together and receive my spoken message. Water in its solid form has returned with a novel creation.

If it happens that I expire post haste the afterlife would veneer a cascade of my abode and forevermore I would lounge in my sleeping quarters in my mens style undergarments half high on marijuana with a rectangular cloth stuffed with goose feathers under my cranium.

In the end?

Link in Park - In The End?

Ice ice baby?

Yep!

Life has been a nightmare
My soul is fractured to the bone
If I must be lonely
I think I'd rather be alone

If I die young?

Been racking my brain and still can't figure yours out.

Photograph's rite

Nah

youtube.com/watch?v=qex2UHTh4ws
He didn't do it right

This

Disregard the unfriendly stares, as well as the pictures that were taken by your significant other. You suggested that you could decipher me like a tome, but the sheets inside that tome are in very poor condition.

I'm not okay

MCR

yep~

I would like to ask everyone to remove their backsides from their chairs for the one actual thin, not quite legit seeming person

I have the ability to dance in a fashion that is similar to that of an aging rock star.

Moves like Jagger

I insert my digits into my sight-seeing organs. This is the solitary action that appears to gradually relieve the pain.

Give me a second i- I need to get my story straight my friends are in the bathroom getting higher than the empire state my lover she is waiting for me just across the bar my seats been taken by some sunglasses asking bout a scar and I know I gave it to you months ago I know your trying to forget but between the drinks and subtle things the holes in my apologies you know I'm trying hard to take it back

Bodies of luminescence will direct you to your place of residence, as well as cause your skeletal system to burst into flames, and I will attempt to repair you to your original state.

slipknot duality

I forcefully remove the heads from petite female children and repurpose them for my interior décor. I would also like to own yours.

Yep

what kind of music are you listening to dude

Progenitor of mine, progenitor of mine; allow myself to leave.

If not for this particular gentleman, I would have long since been unionized with someone in holy matrimony.

Cotton eye Joe!

father of mine? i dunno about the second part

Most of all the world is a place where parts of wholes are described
Within and overarching paradigm of clarity and accuracy

Let it go? Hue

Mother, it was never my intention to cause you to weep. If I have not returned in a period of twenty-four hours, please continue in a fashion that suggests nothing is of great importance.

I have lost my ability to feel that I can no longer visualise you there

Bohemian rhapsody

Numb

Oh item of little or no complication, what is your location? I am aging, and I require something I can depend upon. Please inform me when you are prepared to grant me entrance, for I am growing weary and require a place to originate from.