Well looks like youtube is officially cucked...

Well looks like youtube is officially cucked, these new tos rules are 100% family friendly! What will you do you do about it now? Thoughts? You swear no money,
Sorry!

Whatever I already got payed my $200 a couple months ago, and I really only make a couple cents a month.

Who fucking cares except for those fags who make creating shitty repetative content their means of living on.

What do you work as?

This. YouTube isn't supposed to be a job, if you wanna post content you can, nobody's making you.
>but i won't get paid
And you don't deserve too, vlogging isn't a talent.

Who gives a fuck? YouTuber cancer like Leafy, Pyro etc will have nothing left, I'm happy.

They arent new rules. Youre just now being officially told about them.

I don't plan to support YouTube with my views. I won't pay for YouTube music. I'll just go back to torrenting music out the ass for all the songs I like or go to Pandora/Spotify

you dont need talent to have or get a job, look a mcdonalds.

I don't like having censoring on the internet. I know femnist bs won't be taken down or demonetized. But anything somewhat against sjw will be.

The difference is McDonald's hires you. I don't expect to get paid for having views on my soundcloud, why do youtubers expect to get paid for their videos?

>what is advertising
>what is ad revenue
Come on. I am even the guy who said "who cares".
But that one is obvious.

It's not censorship you retard, they're not taking the videos down they're just taking the ads off. In all honesty, it's probably the advertisers calling for this enforcement anyway. They pay to show ads, they get to choose what content their ads play on.

Liveleak will give you some pretty fucked up stuff if you're into thhat/

Bullshit

Videos with ads still get paid, if they take the ads off your video, you don't get paid. This isn't rocket science.

It's what I've said yes.

The advertisers are taking away their ads feom offensive content because they do not want to be associated with it.

So no money for big youtubers who make their living by basicaly being a giant online adboard.

Fuck that content anyways. Good riddance.

I don't see any problem with it, seems pretty fair. You only deserve the money if you're getting the ads. With shit like pateron and youtubers having merch for sale they're still making money if they've got a large following anyway.

>see youtubers

I like you

Poor The Young Turks. I heard they had hundreds of videos demonetized WTF. Opinions aren't advertiser friendly now apparently.