How to talk to girls?

How to talk to girls?

Faggot

Rape her to show dominance

by shoving a barrel in their mouths.

Use your mouth

By not taking creepshots of them

They're human. Treat them as such and they will respond. Then when you start to get close and they begin to trust you, start treating them less and less like human beings. It's that fucking easy.

To girls you don't know? While waiting for the bus?

You just don't. I mean, of course not.

Why not while waiting for the bus? It's the only time they're not moving around.

Try jumping them while in a public bathroom. Use compliments while holding the stall closed, she will not be able to escape your charm!

so simple.
go out and dont make your goal to score with a girl just make it to talk to a girl. try to talk as many girls as possible. if they like you they will keep the convo going. ex: excuse me do you know when the bus is coming? then you could say ohh where are you heading etc

>so simple.
>go out and dont make your goal to score with a girl just make it to talk to a girl. try to talk as many girls as possible. if they like you they will keep the convo going. ex: excuse me do you know when the bus is coming? then you could say ohh where are you heading etc

DON'T! Be smart. Meet people in classes, your job, at a party, have friends introduce you, etc, but don't try strangers.

Why can't I try strangers? Are they going to stab me?

don't shit where you eat newb

#1 Stand within reasonable distance

#2 open mouth make sounds with mouth

#3 Repeat with different girl

#4 eventual win just on numbers

I'm not kidding this shit is this sample doesn't matter what you look like at least one time you will get lucky even if you only say I like tacos to every woman eventually on odds your going to run into a hungry woman that's down for tacos

Pic related always be ready for dragons and the ladys

I said meet people, not "ask them out the first chance you get!".

well I think not candidly photographing them would be a good way to start

No, they are just going to keep going about their busy days, dealing with their shit.

Unless you are at a party, you are not usually looking to score (ok, you may. Most girls aren't).

You are going to creep them out.

Literally just talk. Now, assuming that you are a gross, possibly obese or twig looking man. Avoid talking to them. Get fit. Get a nice haircut. Improve yourself with skills. Learn an instrument, learn how to dance etc. If you look alright, like I said, just say something. It's not the end of the world. They will more than likely enjoy it, and if they don't, fuck them.

Maybe I'm discounting reasonable advice, but would you really take advice on women from someone who posted that picture?

enjoy being beta, pussy

his advice is dumb, but on the right track. Fuck talking to girls just to talk to them. Enjoy yourself. There' a reason people say that shit, because its true. If you learn how to properly enjoy yourself, who you are, and go with the flow. You will get more bitches than you can imagine. The moment you genuinely stop giving a shit about someone judging you is the moment you have the most fun and most luck.

Press E you silly nord

I don't know.

I talk to my co-workers and that's about it.
A few male friends.

anybody can talk to a bitch.

its the coming up with a conversation that would make sense to her that doesnt make me want to disembowel myself thats hard.

But look how pretty her legs are

and
>pantyhose

That's because you are perving, dude. If you had something to talk about, even just obvious flirting to have a one night stand, things would flow.

If they don't don't force them. Look for people in a setting where you have a chance.

You walk right up to them and say AYY! You go out with me or else I kick you in the nuts!

say hello and make a light joke about her being oriental then ask if she wants to get a milkshake or something

>hi, nice eyes bitch, wanna milky treat?

something like "hello. i see you're china catch a bus but how about we get out of here and get some milkshakes"

vocally

Why

Why?

with confidence, try not to come across as desperate

>walk up to them
>press 'A'

You don't, you let them talk to you about themselves.