Hey Faggots

Hey Faggots,

My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.

Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

B8

When you kiss your girlfriend, what does 7000 pounds of makeup taste like? She's just about as fake as our drawn anime girls.

thanks doc

>uredurdurdurdurdumdurdumddddd

Here's a head scratcher for you, OP. If you're so much better than us, why do you hate us? We must have something on you if we're able to take away so much of your time and energy just by existing.

LMFAO, NOBODY GIVES A FUCK DUDE. YOU LOOK LIKE SOME KIND OF FUCKING BITCH OUT OF JERSEY SHORE. WHAT, YOU WEREN'T FUCKING GUIDO ENOUGH TO MAKE THE CUT? YOUR FAKE TAN JUST WASN'T FUCKING UP TO SNUFF? NOBODY FUCKING CARES KID. CAPTAIN OF THE FOOTBALL TEAM?! MY FUCKING ASS LOL YOU ARE SKINNY AS SHIT AND NICE FUCKING FAKE CHAIN AND EMPTY BOTTLE OF FUCKING KID VODKA. IF YOU WERE AS HARD AND "GANGSTA" AS YOU CLAIM TO BE YOU, FIRST OF ALL, WOULDN'T BE HERE TALKING SHIT AT FUCKING 8 AM IN THE MORNING AND SECONDLY YOU'D PROBABLY BE TOO HUMBLE TO GIVE A SHIT. I DON'T GIVE A SHIT EITHER WAY. I'M SO FUCKING SICK OF YOU FUCKING TWIG FUCKS WHO WEIGH LESS THAN THE ANOREXIC WHORES THEY ASSOCIATE WITH ACTING ALL FUCKING HARD AND SHIT WHEN A SIMPLE BREEZE WOULD MAKE THEM CRUMBLE.

GO GET SOME MORE FUCKING CHILDREN'S VODKA AND FAKE BRONZER AND WHILE YOU'RE AT IT ANOTHER FAKE CHAIN HOW ABOUT SOME DOG TAGS? THAT'S FUCKING GHETTO RIGHT THERE YOU GUIDO FUCKING BITCH.

AND FUCK YEAH I'M MAD PEOPLE I GIVE A FUCK IF YOU WANT TO ASK ME IF I'M MAD BRO B/C I FUCKING AM AND I'M SO FUCKING SICK OF FAGGOTS LIKE THIS

FUCK YOU

Nice bait faggot

Throwback

Is this real

Have I been away too long or this is not a copy pasta?

I think thats an actual reaction

haven't seen this one in a while.

i was wondering the same thing. I cant tell when people are mememing or being serious anymore.

Just fucking stop

This cancer died in 2014 and should stay dead

Some of these trolls and counter trolls have become so good that it feels weird. Like this artform isnt supposed to be perfected

obligatory

I cant even call them out on it because they'll just say they trolled me. Then I'll start to wonder whether that was intentional or not. The only safe bet is to ignore it.

do you newfaggots even so cash geez

Perfect example

Samefaggot sandbag queer. How much I would wreck your shitty faggot ass so quickly you would not even believe

never heard of "sandbag queer" before

you faggots should be happy there was a time when Sup Forums was so infested with trolls that a real conversation was imposible

Im not saying i hate trolling. I just have difficulty distinguishing the serious stuff from the shitposting stuff. Why are you mad?

What is "Poe's Law," Alex?

Nice try Clyde Cash, go fuck yourself

Orange is the new black.

Hey Softskins,
My name is Crys and I wanna eat every single one of you.
All of you are internally-framed meat-bags that spend every second of your life trying to escape me.
You are sadly the dominant species of this world.
Honesty, have you ever stuffed your slimy ovipositor down anyone's throats?
I mean I guess it's fun for roaches for for being much smaller than you but you all take it to a new level
by actually reproducing with two sexes.
Don't be a stranger. Try a sad projectile weapon. I’m pretty much perfect.
I was captain of the assault squad, and starter on our Terror Missions..
What sports do you play, other than “scream as I inject you with my progeny.”?
I also get straight A’s in fear and have a banging hot meatsack ( I just implanted in her; Shit was SO cash).
You are all puny humans who I should just kill. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my Brood-mother.

I lose track of who is baiting whom these days.

>fun for roaches for for
Wot