Are there any black people on Sup Forums?

Are there any black people on Sup Forums?

How do you deal with the constant racism?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uj0mtxXEGE8
youtube.com/watch?v=c-5lpCRxgiA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

When the racism gets really bad here, I ride somebodys bike to the rich area of town and rape a white woman

implying underage racism would trigger black people.

Sup Forumstards use memes to prove their point but in real life they wouldn't ever say a joke to black people

narcissistic posts in mah panties e'rydayum dey.

Nigger here:
I've seen black jokes, but never anyone saying niggers are lesser people.
Therefore I have seen no racism.

>How do you deal with the constant racism?

by reminding myself that the racists here are the same people that constantly have chubby threads and trap threads and furry threads and dick rate threads.

and i find comfort in the fact that, while i might be a nigger, i ain't no faggot.

>Implying being a faggot is worse than being a nigger.

Sauce? Who is she?

I simply remind myself that Sup Forums wasn't always like this and that it's literally just underage newfags trying to fit in.

I'm detecting high levels of autism

Alexandra Daddario.

Fucking My blonde wife helps

Pale skin with dark hair and blue eyes is the best.

What about a black, gay, midget dressed as a clown?

I think there's a huge difference between UK and US black people, so I don't really understand the hatred.

Most of the black friends I've had in life came straight from Nigeria. Hard working families and addictive as fuck food. Sadly as you get older I think it becomes less and less normal to have friends of colour. I miss the laughter. African mothers laugh at fucking anything.

I remember one time I got this spicy Nigerian chilli sauce in my eye and I was fucking dying - this bitch was laughing so hard it could shatter mountains. Also studying history as intensely as I have (master's), I find racism pathetic.

Racism is only an illusion.

So lying to yourself?

If you actually had a master's in history you would be more racist

Keep in mind anons. There's a difference between a black person and a nigger. You know which one you are..

Crack cocaine probably

Bleach

Welcome newfriend.

being a faggot is much worse than being a nigger. And by faggot, I don't literally mean a male homosexual.

Utter bull shit. That logic is nonsensical and I have a lot of trouble understanding why you'd reach this conclusion without telling me why.

You're speaking with someone that's studied things from culture of all senses (written, crafted, etc) to war and slavery, ranging from ~2000bce to 1950ce. In six years of higher education, of course I've shaken my head and been angry, but a lot of what transpired in history -- much like today -- is at the whim of kings and emperors.

I think some of the most interesting reads I've had in that time have been on Benin bronzes. Africa had some amazing culture.

more racist against whites maybe

Very new

Its words being posted online. No one in my town is racist to blacks. I get the "did you steal it?" joke all the time but meh doesnt bother me.

this

dat sinker taste good?

Niggers are lesser people, you subhuman coon

Curryfag here. I don't really give a shit about the intention behind the racism, because I know that there are far worse reasons for hating people than one that justifies skin. Pooinloo is more of a Sup Forums-tier meme than anything else, so I treat it like all the other memes on here. I get a lot of keks out of people falling for that meme.

tl;dr I don't take it very seriously, which, in my opinion, is the best way to deal with racism

>black people
>Implying niggers can figure out how to turn on the electronics they stole.
>Implying niggers can then read.
>Implying Nigger can then form thought in its head.

i would pick a rat before you gld damn waste of resources

>amazing

>but never anyone saying niggers are lesser people.

I see you've never been to Sup Forums.

Those people hate everything.

It's okay, you'll grow empathy some day, edgy friend.

So you know what Europe was creating while blacks were making those sculptures then?

what is your understanding of racism?

what does the word mean to you?

>niggered

youtube.com/watch?v=uj0mtxXEGE8

A masters in fucking history? You decided to waste your life, then decided to waste even more to guarantee you never got a worthwhile job? Your decision-making processes are clearly so fucked your opinions count for nothing.

Yes, especially at the time of Benin bronzes. They were very advanced for their time in just this one thing. Kings and relatives of kings were almost venerated; some were beautifully done, and others were shoddy or destroyed by usurpers.

Italians and Portuguese bronze workers were perplexed (for a short while).

Racism has always been necessary to some extent, but not to the extent it is currently. It was used for conquest and used as validation for slavery. What place does it have in the current climate? Not very many. Perhaps to show you that your country is developed and others are not? Superiority is a fleeting feeling.

I don't think it has a place in developed countries.

This is what we call race baiting

Waste my life? Most pieces of paper from universities are useless if not for a pay-bump.

I love history and have since I was a boy. My job pays very nicely.

Not that guy, but what's so bad about learning about the world in which we live in and being an educated human being? Historians can get a lot of good/cool jobs teaching, working in museums etc.
>inb4 teaching is a bad job
Lets get rid of teachers then.
But seriously though, get an education yourself before berating someone for getting an education.

Didn't she fuck herself up, somehow?
Didn't she go full feminist and shave her head and retarded shit like that?

Actually a very funny one, always thought Chris Rock was over rated though.

No.

but literally everyone has looked down on blacks throughout history, they have little culture and scientific achievement.

is it so ludicrous to believe that the people who had to endure changing seasons, and lived further north needed to develop skills for long term planning and therefore achieved and conquered more than the blacks who lived in a constant climate with little to no need for planning ahead?

it is ridiculous to expect evolution to evolve equally two different places when those two places aren't equal (and to think race is only about skin colour).

You'll love this one!

youtube.com/watch?v=c-5lpCRxgiA

tbf nigger history is full of Masters

I'm half black but i never identified with that part of my heritage. I love the racism on Sup Forums because that's how i feel about niggers. I'm ashamed to look dark because i think people are going to judge me based on my color. I'm the whitest person that you've ever met. Its all on purpose because i don't want to be associated with them in any way.I'd be a neo-nazi if they'd take me.

>pic related looks a lot like i do

kek

Hello newfag

Didn't expect that, made me chuckle.

If you know that blacks are the only ethnic group to blame another for centuries for something they did to themselves long before aforementioned other ethnic group even had the opportunity and the fact that they also blame said other ethnic group for problems within their communities and lack of success rate of their peers that they've been perpetuating themselves and still don't understand racism against them then you're either retarded or full of shit.

Tell me I'm wrong. Fucking do it, retard.

>i make blazing saddles jokes around my friends black friends
>if they even get the jokes they're usually okay

Black guy here, I really don't care with the racism especially when it comes from here. Why do I care what anonymous people think

>they have little culture
You're very incredibly wrong on this one. Remember, a lot of African history is largely undocumented, but their culture is vast.

Trust me, I understand where you're coming from. I really do. It was absolutely true that we were (and largely still are) superior technologically and have developments they will likely never have in most parts of Africa.

I likely won't get through to anyone on this board, but I think if you really care about your opinions on racism, you must be able to validate them somehow in other ways than "they had no roads", etc. That's not really a problem. Blanket statements on "lack of culture" really don't make you look good, either.

>The only ethnic group to blame another for centuries for something they did to themselves
Not true.
There is a lot more to their history than that anyway you fucking mongoloid, you barely know your own culture. Learn something about the world before claiming to know anything about it.

I just don't give a fuck. I really dont or else i wouldnt be able to handle being on here. Why would i care what these fraks think. But i dont blame them i hate black people too. They make me look bad and make people think inact stupid. I saw shootings in miami every single day in the news but suddenly we give a fuck when some non compliant POS gets shot

They did inflict many things upon themselves, yes. I don't understand why you're pissed at me.

Yes, Africans sold Africans to slavers. Yes, Africans still sell Africans to slavers. Yes, Africans waged (and still wage at tribal levels) wars, including wars they could never win. Most of them ended up in Brazil if you were curious (about ~6.4mn people).

Is this your validation?

I'v never actually spoke to a nigger in person, never in 27 years, anybody else here able to say the same ? Im not Racist or anything iv just never been in the situation to tlk to one.

Cite your source.

>There's more to them than just that!
It's all that matters, you stupid fucking apologist.
>Learn something about the world
Learn something about yourself: you're really just here for the BBC threads, you raging hipster faggot. Get triggered.

>2016
>getting triggered on Sup Forums

ok, drop the culture bit, but you still didn't respond to the other 2/3rds of my post

how is it that they ended up in their position today, and yes i realize that Africa is a big continent and with lots of different groups of people etc.

also how can you say African history is largely undocumented, but then know that their culture is so vast? it certainly has done a shit job at exporting itself which in itself is pretty crucial when comparing cultures. Dawkin's gene/meme theory etc

as far what statements make me "look good, or isn't accurate enough" isn't all that important if i get my point across, I, like everyone else is posting anonymously.

and the reason you "likely won't get through to anyone on this board" is because you are making a poor case for yourself. responding with just answering a tiny bit of my previous post doesn't help either

Well i'm black, and i agree with most of the racist things people say on here,because it's true. It hurts like hell, but it's the truth.

Bullshit. Where the fuck do you live? The middle of china

Random but when I was 14 and away at summer camp in 07 my camp counselor was this black dude and somehow we got talking about memes and we discovered we were both Sup Forumstards haha I wonder what ever happened to that guy.

Nearly every ethnic group has warred within itself, even if not on a large scale.
What makes them utter wastes of social consideration is their insistence that all white people are solely to blame for literally all of their problems forever.

I'm Native American. I hate the white ancestors who fucked my ancestors. I don't go around talking about fucking reparations or "white privilege" or "white guilt" as if it has any fucking thing to do with white people today. That's just asinine and I hate the majority of the black population for it.

Well I'm black

AND I HATE NIGGERS!

Ireland, only niggers i ever seen growing up were British Soldiers, place is like 98% white, Theres always been some chinese, Few muslims last couple years but honestly never tlked to a nigger.

>I have no counterpoint
>must be bait

Sorry. I'm getting ready for work and rushing through my breakfast - I can't really go into too much detail.

The reason we know of most 'lost' and undocumented culture is because we discover it constantly. Museums for hundreds of years have stored and brought with them relics and discoveries from other lands (including those we have stolen). I didn't want to really mention this, because it's almost condescending in a way - I'd expect you to know about museums.

Also I think it's important to understand that the civlizations in the north of africa and arabia were so vastly superior to many others in the world. This continued until the Persian/Greek wars. We had things to aspire to in Europe; we had our 'dark ages' and actively documented them. If you look at timelines in Greece and Rome, and England, you'll notice their 'dark ages' appear along different times.

It's so much more complicated than this, but we have a history to look back on and they largely do not, so I can't really explain why their culture didn't evolve in the same ways as ours.

Op here, why do you keep referring to them as niggers?

I don't think there's a single bloodline in the americas that is purely native american. There are some last names that survived, especially in south America.

And you're dead wrong if you think there aren't people in your position that do not blame Europe for your problems. They do. You likely had a time in your life where you listened to native american music and tried to feel for your ancestors. You're lying if you tell me otherwise.

okay then coloured folk, negroes, blacks whos skin isnt technically black, african americans who cudnt find fking Africa on a map. We say Fergals but you wudnt get the reference. Better ?

They/I don't blame currently living Europeans or other whites becausewe/I actually recognize nobody today had anything to do with what happened over a hundred years ago.

Ignore it mostly.
If it gets too bad, I just leave for a bit.
Knowing that it's mostly kids being edgy helps.

I use methamphetamine with my little nigga brother

You're wrong, I'm sorry. I've had to write countless papers on things like this and personally interview people. One very memorable thing I will always cherish was a 93 year old in Poland that showed me her brother's camp letters. Truly heartbreaking stuff, and the people in Poland today that didn't suffer at all from the war hold a metric fuck ton of hate for Germany.

You might not personally hold hatred, but do you really think you speak for everyone that has ancestors that were native american? Come on man.

Blacks are blaming literally every white person of all ages for shit like gang violence, dropout rates and unemployment.

Gang violence is not part of my life, I graduated highschool, I have a career and I would consider myself somewhat successful based on my own standards. Clearly, I'm not being suppressed or oppressed by some all-encompassing conglomeration of inexplicably single-minded white people so who the fuck are they talking about?

You're assuming that I'm uneducated. I actually work in a profession that genuinely creates wealth. Without people like me, historians would starve.

Lol, you're cute.

N
I
G
G
E
R
S
What's that spell!??!!!?!?

Fucked if I know I can't read!

>Poland

A Polack with Native American ancestry? Grasp harder.

It's called broader context.

currynigger here
This guy gets it. I wish whole world was like you

It's called pedantry and lacking sufficient reading comprehension skill.

By realizing that the people spewing racism are a bunch of pathetic insecure whining baby's and enjoying the schadenfreude. It's really the main reason I come here makes me laugh

When someone is obese do you think they get a pass because their parents taught them donuts were a good lunch? Socially maybe. But when their heart starts to give out and flesh to rot, do you think the end result gives a fuck?

You're looking at this shit in a perspective more narrow than a pinhole and expecting that you understand the whole scope of it.

Whether the black person who accosts you about it right or wrong, whether you are personally racist or not, it doesn't matter. All that matters is a growing group of people are going to blame you for it because of what HAS and IS happening. You don't get to say "oh not me though, lol."

Now it's our turn to figure out how to deal with being the hated group. We have a lot of lessons to take from the 30's to now. Whether we do that, or just pretend it's not a real problem and hope it goes away is up to each individual.

this is Sup Forums. Doesn't matter if you're black, white, hispanic or asian. Everyone is a nigger faggot here.

I'm on Sup Forums alot and what I can tell you is it doesnt bother me most of the time, even if ppl are generalizing.

Sometimes I feel its unfair when they wouldnt be accepting of even one black man no matter what. I'm nothing like the negative stereotypes so imagine how it feels when the internet board community you spend alotta time on and identify with would suddenly hate you simply because of your origin.

There are more minorities on Sup Forums and Sup Forums than ppl think.

Well here's my 2 cents

I's ah-be postin me sum "U b jealous, wite boi" threads, dem raycis crackaz no b likin dat sheeyit

There's only one thing on this Earth that's worse than a Nigger and that's a half Nigger.

Mr. Hammerskin has spoken

Thoughts niggs?