Am I gay if I would fuck a trap?

am I gay if I would fuck a trap?

Yup faggot

No, straight guys getting aroused from traps is quite a common fetish nowadays. Thats the whole point of fetishes, you get aroused from something even though you arent naturally programmed to be attracted to it.

However, good luck convincing anyone that you are not gay though.. Id might be wise to keep it a secret, because im quite sure the average person doesnt look at it as objectively as i just did.

If you have a penis, and it has a penis. Then it is gay

yes faggot

yep, might look feminine but it's still a man

sauce me on that man

but what if its a feminine penis

Faggot

>am I gay if I have sex with men
no, gay sex with men is totally straight

Of course

but the "guy" is actually just a girl who happens to have a dick

Its not gay, is just a female in a male body. But she takes hormones so it isnt a female body either. Femenine penises are delicious.

So what? It's like my boy Oberyn Martell said. Pic related.

fucking a girl with a femenine penis is not gay. Its a girl.

Maybe not gay but bi

>2016
>still giving a fuck what people think about your sexuality

>a girl who happens to have a dick

do what makes you happy and to hell with anyone who hates on you for it. :)

>gay

No.

>Some degree of bisexuality, like statistically over 85% of the human population is

Yep.

lucky 7 dubz confirm it. :)

There's 2 cocks involved, so it's at least a little gay.

The real question is "am I gay if I would fuck an alien?"

The antidote to fear is radical honesty.

Fuck fear.

Fuck lables, too.

sauce?

freshxdollts

look her up on xhamster. Her name is Kamilia, I think. There's a 15 minute compilation of her cumming and it's incredible.

Not sure if fear is the right word. Fact is that society doesnt accept it. You can go all leftish mode as say "fuck society i am who i am", but i personally choose to not encumber my career and social life. Because that WILL happen if you admit to fetishes like this.

But it's a feminine cock, so it doesn't count.

Technically you'd be gay if you fucked a post op trans or even a major tomboy because it's still attraction to the mind and personality of a guy in any sense. Unless you're really a girl.

for aliens it would be beastiality

traps are the lifeblood of my life

The pointed negativity of your post in aiming in the wrong direction.

The fact is that society is dangerously overreligious and prudish/retarded (literal definition) about sex in all its forms and that American society in particular has a terrible habit of holding onto long-deprecated, archaic sex, gender and age roles often to the point of utter stagation.

"hurr durr boys like girls and play football"

The greatest lie ever sold: convincing a population of people whom the vast majority of are bisexuals that ONLY heterosexual relationships and vanilla ones at that are "proper" and acceptable by the standards of a bullshit narrative caricature of the very society THEY are part of.

See I ask the same question. I'd fuck a trap, but not a dude. If being bi is half gay maybe I'm like half bi, or a quarter gay or some other tumblr fag shit.

clitoris are technically cocks, they are just undeveloped dicks. so if you fuck a girl with a femenine penis isnt gay.

but what about masculine vagina?

Saauce on the video!

Only if you kiss them

What do you guys do with a traps dick??

Not necessarily, you're more likely to be bi.

Only gay if balls touch.
>why this take so long?

Nothing gay about fucking a dude in the ass bro

does anyone have a pic of a real hermaphrodite ??

thats not a masculine vagina. This is a masculine vagina. Totally gay to fuck this femenine vagina. Sucknig fenemine penis isnt gay.

You're literally asking is it gay to fuck another man in the ass.

To which I say it's only gay when you can get pussy but still fuck man ass.

If you can't get pussy, then no it's not gay. It's like fucking sheep when you're miles from town

*masculine vagina

who cares

just go for it unless you start doing gay pride rallies afterwards and acting like a faggot in public with flappy hand gestures then be worried.

takes a man to fuck a man

why does anyone other than your sexual partners need to know about this fetish? It should affect your professional or social life, only the relationship that include the fetish.

nice, thanks

Sauce?

am i gay if I fuck a man?

Your mindset is exactly what i described in my previous reaction. I understand that you dont agree with how the world and society works, but not agreeing with it is not suddenly going to chance it overnight. By publicly disagreeing with it you will be considerd weird and an outcast, and you will severly encumber your career and social life.

I personally do not feel like giving up my business and friends etc to "prove a point" towards society.

At least Bisexual

As long as balls don't touch you're fine.

Oh hey it's Nicole Charming.

GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT

>of

what a moran

nicole charming

too bad she went and got an axe wound

But cock on cock frotting is awesome...

2edgy4me

Pretty sure that's Nicole Charming.

If it's a feminine penis it's not gay.

I would deepthroat the cock and everything. Being bisexual is great.

If I want to be dressed as a girl and get fucked by a masculine guy I'm straight then if it's a fetish?

Maybe I'm straight.. I can't talk to women.

I'm not sure, women are much more attractive to me but some guys are attractive too somewhat. Just no where near as much as women.

Nope. Only if the balls touch

just look for one without balls

yeah. nothing wrong with that though. just accept that you are are a faggot and fuck things that have holes

/thread

>If I want to be dressed as a girl and get fucked by a masculine guy I'm straight then if it's a fetish?
Well yes. Its a rather extreme fetish, but fetishes like that occur, yes.

Only you yourself can tell wether you are straight or not though. There probably are plenty of people in a similar situation who are closet homosexuals.

You're a gay man in denial. And you know that too. Get over it.

I always saw it like this but wasn't sure how plausible it was. I just see myself as bi/pan, since I would definitely date a trap, and at least mess around with a guy regularly, not sure about date. My urge to be submissive probably comes from my lack of dominance, since sex is pretty boring otherwise.

kek

HHHNNNGGG

The "sissy" fetish, where straight guys want to be a woman and suck cock etc is actually a strongly upcomming fetish these days. Why exactly this is noone knows, but it might have something to do with men becoming more and more insecure etc. The sissy fetish is a sort of way to "give in" to you not being alpha.

I know you're memeing but if you are sexually attracted to men, you are not "straight". Hop out the closet, fam.

only if the balls are touching

Yes. If you'd like them because of the female aspects, you'd want to fuck girls, you for some reason still want cock, so that means you're fucking ghey.

I think you dont quite realize what a fetish is yet. A fetish means that you CAN be attracted to something other than your normal sexual orientation. Someone with a foot fetish can still be straight even though he gets aroused from feet. Someone with a pee fetish can still be straight even though he gets aroused from piss. And someone with a "sissy" fetish can still be straight even though he gets aroused from cocks.

Lol no, foot fetish would be female feet for hetero's, piss fetish would still be Male on females or Females on males if hetero.

You still like males with titties. And their cocks too.

>What is a false analogy?

I think it just comes down to if you like feminine features, fuck women. Even with all the bullshit that comes with dating and relationships with the opposite sex.

I don't agree with that "sissy fetish" thing you keep bringing up, but that's because I believe cross-dressing is wrong. If you are a man dressing as a woman, then you wish to be a woman, no? Women get cock, you want cock.

Fishin buddy with titts

Probably all you straight basement dwellers who cant get a girls over time start realising you would fuck a hot trap if that means you will get some sex. Just like in prison.

Now how many transexuals were just beta men in reality? Yeah it sucks when gfs call you a softy and complain that you're not dominant or assertive aka beta. Women don't have to worry about such things. I do have some mild gender dysphoria as well though and gay/bi thoughts which leads to wanting to become a sissy.

m8, people have fetishes for books and trees and stuff like that... Is it really that hard to believe that there exist people that have a fetish for something that happens to be on the same gender as themselves?

sarina needs to get cracking and make some new content

been ages since anything new came about

Apparently how commonplace something is or isnt determines how gay it is... dick+dick=gay, end of story. Doesnt really matter what make believe world the person lives in, youre not fucking their brain, youre fucking their ass, and its a guys ass.

This is the worst thing I've seen on Sup Forums in months

Pitcher or catcher?

>Projecting.
Faggot.

Yes, and we call them homosexuals, idiot.

Well i used the sissy fetish because i think it is a good example to prove my point, since it is a hugely growing fetish where straight men get aroused from either being a girl or sucking dick, etc. Obviously it doesnt have to exactly be the sissy fetish. It can be any form of fetish that includes getting aroused from anything other than normal straight sexual attraction.

i'd say bicurious.
but still a fag

More like TransGay.

If you stare at the trunk, the trunk stares back at you.

>this same fucking thread every day at the same scheduled times

Thats exactly the point. Women have life on easy mode. Becoming a sissy is escaping the whole pressure of male social dynamics.