I like yellow

I like yellow
And pegs. :3

:3 yess im reallly a gurrrrrl =) stalker creep much ^.^ i dont bite... hard :3

I like timestamps. Whore.

You are a cheap imitation

I like the void and the date of my pictures never being public, dickwad.

\m/

kik?

what's that...extra hole you got there

Do something about your fucking nails.

Speed hole

Whoops I forgot about that
Bartholin's gland surgery. It's fine. Kinda weird tho. Better than when it was golf ball sized bruh

No thanks that would be effort, for you, here, on Sup Forums

>The Bartholin glands are essential during sexual intercourse. These two glands secrete mucus to lubricate the vagina during intercourse. It lubricates the outer genital area with fluids that come out of the Bartholin ducts into the opening of the vagina.

Must suck to be dry all the time.

Just means you gotta lick it a little more

So m7ch coconut oil, I tells ya. I didn't realise for ages and it was like extra goopy when it did come out? Like to the point of looking like male cum stains on bedsheets it was a bit extreme. Works well now though. It's just because the duct was fucked up, now since it'smarsupialised, which it like jaking a gland into a pocket like a kangaroo pouch it just goes whenever
Like slightly aroused? Boom, wet panties

Exactly! C:

Moar pics of extra hole pls

I'll get right on that.

requesting ass

What did they do to it? Did they remove it?

Michaela Osbourne

Your fingers look like fucking sausages you fat amerifuck

It's about 1cm cubed when calm?

Who dat

fat gross slut. kill urself. timestamp nexttime faggot

"requires effort" lmao

I'm on a waiting list for removal but taking it out will leave like a bigger void so?? Idk what to do

by the sound of it, if it works (too well now) and the current hole isn't a problem then why fix what isn't broken?

That's it, yeah

live happy, live proud, live knowing the first time you get a sexual partner that arouses you before you undress that they will be Infinitely flattered and feel good about those drenched panties.

apparently replying to wrong posts now

may you and whoever you let plant their mouth on that endless fountain of nectar have a Very long and happy sexlife.

Jesus fucking Christ Sup Forums, why are you giving a fat whore with no timestamp any attention?

You guys are retarded.

images i don't already have, so even if fake user i'm getting a new set for the low low price of not being a dick. how am i not winning?

Got kik?

not to be... Creepy but your camera's timestamp claims you are 1 hour ahead of me. GMT+2? or is your cameras timestamp deliberately wrong?

you REALLLY do like pegs huh?

Age?

>015650
>GMT+2

are you retarded? obviously aussie

It's wrong ;3

Post butthole

get yourself on cam
> icanhazchat. com/tog

99% sure she's gone at this point