Trips and I will od on traz

Trips and I will od on traz

If trips then dont be a pussy,take pills and jump off a bridge naked, faggot. bonus points for onto a freeway. off of a building is also accepted. but you have to be naked, you fuckin fag.

see you, cowboy

rerollllll

preroll

Do it you faggot. If trips live stream and make it dramatic god damn it!

fuck just one more digit hnnnngggmmmmmmnnnahhhhh

last try

Goodnight

Here's trips for you, have fun

rollo

At least pick a drug that will feel good when you are saying bye to this cruel existence! GAWD!.

rallopossumophobic

die

dei

rollin for a nice does of psychoanalytic therapy!

Leggo

het

peanut weeanus

rollllll

lel

*dose.. of the counseling of your choosing

cya faggot

r

winrar, cya faggot

OD time

winrar

ayy

Op kys

oh my
streamin

If you do it, live stream and say something racist. I hate racism, but it's funny.

Trazodone Uses, Dosage, Side Effects & Warnings - Drugs.com
drugs.com/trazodone.html

Overdose symptoms may include extreme drowsiness, vomiting, penis erection that is painful or prolonged, fast or pounding heartbeat, seizure ...

oh god erection that is painful?!!

masochist I guess

Stream it

[from wikipedia]
" Trazodone appears to be relatively safer than TCAs, MAOIs, and a few of the other second-generation antidepressants in overdose situations, especially when it is the only agent taken. Fatalities are rare, and uneventful recoveries have been reported after ingestion of doses as high as 6,000–9,200 mg. In one report, 9 of 294 cases of overdose were fatal, and all nine patients had also taken other central nervous system (CNS) depressants. When trazodone overdoses occur, clinicians should carefully monitor for hypotension, a potentially serious toxic effect. In a report of a fatal trazodone overdose, torsades de pointes and complete atrioventricular block developed, along with subsequent multiple organ failure, with a trazodone plasma concentration of 25.4 mg/L on admission. "

IOW OP got bout a 3-4% chance of glory

>clinicians should carefully monitor for hypotension,
thus the painful prolonged erection, genius: all the blood is DOWN THERE