Story time again. Also, very short version

Story time again. Also, very short version.
>be me in high school
>have had crush on popular girl since forever
>finally her bf and her are arguing & she breaks up with him
>this is during the long process of preparing for school play
>I work on a lot of the behind the scenes stuff & she does a lot of actual musical stuff
>one day see her off by herself mad and sad looking
>timeformove.jpg
>H-hey can I get you anything?
>try to make small talk but she's not really biting. Acting like I'm annoying her
>drop it but try to continue being nice to her and pasting extra attention to getting her anything she needs over next few weeks
>finally one day she lets me give her my number
>I get a text a few days later asking about something regarding rehearsals
>fast forward
>slowly get to point where we kinda talk some and hang out during school, but not when she's with her friends, mainly just back stage
>drinking backstage one day
>offer her some, she accepts
>ohshit.jpg
>supernervousbutbuzzed.ppt
>after rehearsal is over we are hanging behind with no one else and I kiss her
>she seems hesitant but allows it
>keep doing stuff and she starts touching my leg near my dick
>hotdog.mp4
>start to pull it out
>she sees it and makes a sound like a laugh but swears she sneezed
>then says she's got to go
>don't get to speak to her for a few days
>week later her ex is fucking her in the bathroom of one of the changing rooms backstage after rehearsal and I heard them.
>after that both she and he have kinda bullied me and given me a hard time.
>pretty sure she's told people that I have a small dick
>I'm still in love though

Pic related. Middle girl

Other urls found in this thread:

dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/changlz.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bumping

Ouch

"Popular Girl" --> translates as: "100% Certified Stacey".

She has that look of Jew about her
Don't let her treat you like that post her name we will sort her out

Should have gone for the Klingon looking bitch on the left

Yeah. Have plenty of smaller post that even stories but they're all just kinda depressing and embarrassing
She was and is. Desperate beta status clouds the mind.

well, at least she probably thought of you for a while, while fucking her boyfriend. Like "hey, I'm so lucky I got THIS guy", for example.

Don't think she is, but it would explain her attitude. She's very bratty and spoiled

I'd smash.

blond hair blue eyed germano bitch, nothing Jew about her. just because you get rejected by girls is no reason to blame your problems on Jews, slav fucking faggot.

I think I can help.

K-L- Y--RS-L-.jpg

Sounds more likely you're a piece of shit and she never give a fuck about you. Now you are trying to humiliate her because your life is a crap.

better than tinder! plenty of horny sluts of your city on dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/changlz.html

let's see what you look like

my city? what city? do you actually know which is my city?

If she's not, then how can it explain? You dumb fuck slavs are so jealous of success, aren't you?

Probably exactly what happened. Basically feel like a cuck

Have you looked at the pictures brown hair brown eyes and a fuck off Jew nose

I don't think she ever did care about me a bit, I just showed her a lot of attention and was her bitch for a short time

except that she has blond hair, pencil dick slav. must be hard going through life always jealous of Jew success.

dude, popular girls are cancer.
avoid that shit.

Yeah. Maybe if there were no other males available in the moment, she could even had started a short-lived relationship with you! Until finding someone that she could find hotter, of course.

Probably a 12 year's old summerfag who masturbate to hentai in his mother's basement and think he is some kind of hardcore for posting that girl photos on Sup Forums.

Kill her boyfriend show her who's alpha

I would do anything for a relationship.

Kek
Jew mad bro

dude,
this only happens to people that don't save virginity up to marriage.

don't think you didn't deserve it.

better than tinder! plenty of sexy girls of your city on dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/changlz.html

He'd beat the shit out of me. Hell, she might beat the shit out of me.
I know. That's just a story of my judgement being clouded by tons of things & thinking I was getting my lucky golden opportunity

Yeah I wonder why those girls don't use desperate guys for a while, it must be great to have some kind of slave for a while, even sexually.

doublekek
why would I be mad at a pencil dick slav who's busy giving me a jealousy blowjob?

Why you did not crush her like bug

That faggot still posting pictures of her. I really would like to beat the fuck out of that newfag!

Like I said, she's bratty and spoiled, and even her chad bf is kinda whipped by her, so im sure she gets everything she needs.

You're right, I get it. She can have everything: a hot guy and a slave, in the same person.

- "bratty"
- "spoiled"
- goes back to her cheating Chad.

And the Whiteknight FaggOP still "loves her".

Dude, you absolutely deserved it.

What a faggot.

It's how I identify that I'm OP posting. I've thought about it. Sorta. Though, hypothetically, even if I tried, I'm not really strong, and she's way more athletic than me. I hope I would be able to take her.

Pic is her playing dress up

Dear op you cant bang every bitch you want to but if you keep trying like this you will fuck some nice ones.

Deserve to be beated to death aswell.

She's gourgeous, by the way!

ooo. good comeback. that must be why you go through life an educated, girl-rejected loser who blames his problems on the Jew-boogeyman.

Keep sucking away.

My you do seem a bit mad about it tho

to be fair she looks disgusting

there are plenty of girls who are at least as hot as he who would let you in their pants.

The fuck dude, I'm the one wanting to kill this bastard. This is the reason why our socity is a trash.

I would've though if she had wanted. I've tried to stop, but it's just how I feel and you can't fault me for trying on what I thought was my chance.

> implying you've ever had your dick out with a girl

Kek that Jew fag thinks your me

but they would also laugh at lenght and girth of his saggy micro penile attachment

One work to solve ALL you problems you little bitch.

HELIUM

Post your dick OP

Those eyebrows though

how big is your dick???

He is just a trigged newfaggot.

Her expression is kinda like "yeah, I'm going to have whatever I want in this life". A lot of self-confidence based on her looks

hey if he gets good at eating out it won't matter too much, he's probably not even that bad off the girl just sounds like a whore

A quarter of that one.

Thanks
I don't think she's ugly, but idk. Maybe my feelings have influenced how I see her.
It's not that small.

philly obvi fuck face or somewhere tri state

They are. Stop being a cuck and realize that women don't matter. Move on bang some hoes and never look back, living a life of regret is for faggots

Post you dick or otherwise you have a micro peen

That kinda sums up her attitude, then if she doesn't get her way she gets bitchy/bratty until she does

Man, I will investigate who the fuck is this girl, discover your adress and kick your face so badly you will have to eat by your anus for the rest of your miserably life, you fucker!

That dude knows what he's saying OP!

Wanting to fuck a younger, female looking version of Arjen Robben.

Just look him up and your bones for her will go away. You're welcome op

lets meet up then go fucking kill this kid he has to be somewhere in pennsylvania near philly area with that one beasts sweater that was on. id say with the play shit hes talking about its for sure on the whiter side of the burbs or city area

better than tinder! plenty of fucking horny sluts of your city on dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/changlz.html

DUDE, grow some balls! Go fuck a bitch in the corner, you will forget her!

Here. It's fully erect and about 4 or 5 inches, so average

She aint even that fucking hot user shes like 4/10. And thats being nice because shes got ugly friends next to her by comparison. Shes probably a 3.5. I wouldnt lose sleep over it.

If theyre bullying you dont get mad get even. Tell the fucking cuck the next time they have relationship problems that youll kiss it again and make it all better. Like a fucking boo boo

that isn't average. Also trim your bush

>5 inches

How the fuck I now it's OP dick, WHERE'S THE TIMESTAMP!

to expand on this, the bush makes your dick look smaller because it is half covered in hair.

are you really op?

Tell him you fucked his girl, and the only reason she is mad at you and saying you have a small dick and is back with him, is because you just had her for a pump and dump but she hinted that she wanted more than just a one time pump and dump.

TL;DR: "I've been cucked and laughed at Then I'm going straight my way of delusion and illusion, eventually opening threads like ".

I don't remember any woman saying "hey, his dick is non-functional, but hey, he eats out like a pro: I'll marry him".

Cut the whole dick and pretend you are a women. You will have higher chances than with that small dick.

That is really me

YOUR FUCKING NAILS HOLY SHIT YOU PIG

Seriouslu shes not ugly but i wouldnt csll her cute. I want to fuck any girl thats not fat and i just dont have any sort of chub right now. Why dont you like get a really hot fucking girl to pose as your gf and just show up during school while youre in the halls or something and make out with you out of nowhere eith some i miss you i ditched 3rd period cus i miss you card.

Bitches do get jealous when someone they rejected has an even hotter girl than them and theyre unavailable.

better than tinder! plenty of horny girlss of your city on dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/changlz.html

Looks like she always chooses friends who are uglier than her haha, maybe to be more outstanding.

Why covering her breasts like that?

Kids these days. Why would you pull your dick out after kissing? Strip HER, not you: pull out her breasts and start sucking, finger her, pull her pants off and eat her out, make her come five times and then stick it in her before she knows where she is and what's going on. She won't care if you're big or small then. Lead with the sure stuff, and make a video if you get a chance. Anyway, she's a bitch who only fucks jocks, so forget her.

holy shit that picture, i'm saving this one

Why's this bitvh always wear trainers?! I wanna see her barefeet

he's painting over the school name

that's not "4 or 5 inches" dick, but barely 3.5" floppy dick, like a 3.5" floppy disk.

Small dick bitch, if it's not timestamped how the fuck I will know it's yours or from a "RATE MY SMALL COCK" thread?!?

Nice advice!

THIS
OP YOU MUST DICK PIC

shes only semi cute and shes barely got any tits. fuck what she thinks

ho damn, I did not realise when I read OP post, I thought SHE pulled his dick out.

Yeah that might have been a misstep

post pic of your dick or gtfo

Yes op do this. Tell him you didnt even use a condom because she didnt want you to and you offered. Ask him how your dick tasted when he was eating her out. Stick your dick in his face during lunch and ask if his dick smelled like your dick after he pulled out.

Tell him how you came in her asshole and she was walking around all day that day honey potting the cum during class.

I really would rather not take another picture. Just take my word for it or not.

I know what to do!! Fuck her mother, and than her father and than her brother. After have it all filmed put it online and kidnap her. Tide her up and rape her boyfriend in front of her asking what she thinks of yours floppy little dick. After all that kill everyone and move to Canada, we are very nice out here.