Sup Sup Forums

Sup Sup Forums

Sugar factory security guard from yesterday and I'm bored as fuck again so ask away. I was also a correctional officer at a maximum security prison for a while so ask about that too

You just sit around doing nothing and get paid? How the pay for that?

I have to do one internal patrol of the factory and warehouse and one external patrol of the grounds and the Sulfur Dioxide tank storage area per shift. I make just under $10/hr

This factory supply's sugar to Walmart, Kroger, family dollar and a few other places

Bump

What's the craziest shit you ever witnessed in prison

Bump

Back in March or April (which ever month had the full moon on Friday the 13th) 2 inmates tried to commit suicide. Neither one successfully did anything but make me laugh. When that happens they have to go to medical and get out on suicide watch for a few days. This chimp didn't want to go so we called in our CERT team (facility based tac squad) they hit him with OC spray and tased him, stripped him butt ass naked and strapped him to a concrete table for observation

Well fuck me, that's brutal

It was a semi regular occurrence for inmates to either throw shit or piss at us. The cuckoo fucks would smear it on the walls or on themselves.

There were 2 guys in the infirmary that liked to open up their stomachs and swing their large intestines around like a lasso too. Small incisions and one guy at the special needs facility down the road would open himself up from sternum to belly button just for attention

what is your opinion on sugar substitute products such as nutrasweet and splenda? please provide reasoning for any objections.

if you were to build a statue out of sugar cubes who would it be?

have you thought of diving into a vat of sugar and rubbing it all over your body before it is portioned out into sugar packets thereby spreading your sugar children across the country?

who is going to win the superbowl?

got pics of your girl?

These guys were in our super max unit. Most guys in there were high level gang members. I was threatened by a blood lieutenant, a crip, a gangster disciple and a guy from MS13 in one shift. Those guys had nothing better to do

seems kind of low for a security guard...
How much did you make as a correctional officer?

What state do you live in?

OP you suck

I think Splenda taste good, NutraSweet and that other "organic" shit taste like dick.

Statue of sugar cubes would be Michael j fox

I have thought about it but never delivered any sugar babies in the sugar

My super bowl pick is the Patriots but who the fuck even cares

No pics if my girl but I got some dog pics someplace

Nice TRIPS

I made $12.55/hr before OT and there was mandatory OT. We worked 15 days a month and they were 12 hr days. It was like on 2 off 2 on 3 of 2 on 2 off 3 or some retarded shit.

Used to live in TN now I live in MI

Thanks, me too

Do you trust your wife? What I mean is, do you think she'd go behind your back? Try to hamstring you?

Because if you do trust her, there's
no reason in the world you can't
keep every cent of that money!

>Statue of sugar cubes would be Michael j fox
seems unstable

>No pics if my girl but I got some dog pics someplace
pls post pics of dog, v important

also, followup questions...how old are you? are you happy with the job?

Big white dog is my boy Rocky. He's an Argentine Dogo

Little dog is Skully, she's a lapponian Sheppard

looks like an awesome dog, pls pet him for me

I'm 28 and I'm not happy with it. I'm going back into the military or I'm going to contract overseas

You got it, user