Hello Sup Forums I am feeling really bad tonight and I wanted to share.. First time I speak about me on Sup Forums...

Hello Sup Forums I am feeling really bad tonight and I wanted to share.. First time I speak about me on Sup Forums, so feels thread...
>be me
>18 yo femanon
>boyfriend broke up with me
>used to hit me
>was extremely jealous
>made himself look like a victim in front of our friends
>used to say things like I am monster
>I dont care about him
>I make him jealous by pleasure
>now our "magnificient" 2yo story is over
>most of my friends believe I am a monster
>Made out with a guy 1 month later while drunk (I got wasted a lot during those times)
>became my boyfriend
>kind of lost
>everyone thinks I am a slut
>I am completely lost now
>help.jpg
>tought about murder, bad idea.
>tried to talk to those friends
>said they didnt care and that they will always be by his side
>even when I tell them the truth they wont believe me
>said they didnt like me anyways
tell your feels story

tits + timestamp

tits or gtfo

You know da rules...
Tits or gtfo

Why would you stay with someone who beat you for 2 years lol?

Lol did you see this going any other way?

Dunno he did it 4 or 5 times and was always more convincing each time he said sorry.. With tears and presents and attention for me...

I guess I tried at least

Don't say your gender next time. Or go look for help in a less horrible place.

There there, you'll get new friends and new cocks to ride :)

Lost the girl of my dreams because i'm a pussy

thanks user

I just like Sup Forums , people are interesting

green text?

Wow that sucks, especially when your friends don't believe you.

I don't really have a feels story. I just sort of push everyone out of my life because of my manic depression. The people I know rarely speak to me cause I'm just so fucking miserable all the time.

I like to believe there's hope for change, not just for me but for everyone. I want to believe we have control over our lives and that we can make them better. Hell sometimes I even do. Hang in there, things can improve.

are you still in high school? If so high school just sucks for everyone, and the people it doesn't suck for end up being miserable later in life cause they're awful or dumb. things will get better.

It juste feels like prehighschool again were I was Always lonely and people used to beat me up and soit on me un groups. I just want to get this all other with and start my Real interesting studies...

I do believe that too but you know better than me that its hard to cheer up sometimes...
Especially when you are like me Always smiling and putting everyone on front office you so you become in thé end thé shit they walk on every morning

Life juste feels like a never ending shit bag everyday..

I was almost the same as your bf when I had you age except for the beating. But I was heavy on the psychological torture.
Pretty much ruined her life. Put everyone she knew against her, made her loose every ounce of self respect she had until she left me.
After that my life went in a downward spiral. I've became so cold and manipulative that I almost didn't have feelings for anyone anymore.
With time I regretted my past, changed my life around, learned how to love people simply as they are.
Saw her around a year and half later, told her how sorry I was. We talked for a while, her life looked pretty good and she was happy.

Just don't do anything rash, people change. Don't let what you feel now define you, if your friends left you start again, find new friends. Let go of the past and just concern yourself with being happy.

Thanks user,
So thats how it feels to be on the other side of the wall eh? I never really understood what he could think to do such things, he didnt seem to know how to say Nice things or being protective... He let people call me "sperme pussy" in front of him without lifting a brow... I hope he'll feel Bad and really learn from his errors...

Op here , sorry for Bad english, autocorrect is shit.

Np if you dont read :)

You knew these "friends" before dating him?Because the way you tell the history looks more like they were HIS friends not your's

Yes I knew most of them, I even made him meet some but I Guess people prefer calm Old user than excited and loud anonette

Yeah, I think both people in a relationship like that loses. I don't know your bf reasons.
When I met my gf she was incredible, just the most incredible girl I met. I was afraid she'll leave me so I make sure she didn't think she could do better than me.
Her personality changed so much that the girl I loved wasn't there anymore, I disliked so much what she became that I just made her miserable for a long time.

>people who openly don't give a shit about me don't care
>I care about the opinions they have about me

Buhuu you whore.

tits+timestamp

I dont know I always tried to make him happy, showed him cool stuff hed love, Always down for something he wanted.. godamn i even made him a panda box with his favorite shit in it with a new gaming mouse and a nice carpet for it!
He cried all the time though... Because he also didnt want to lose me etc.. i tried to cheer him up all the time :/

I just cant think of reasons why he would do this, ok im his first gf but is that really a good reason?

Ikr whiteknight shit and stuff, i am really dumb about that

Bump

Who knows? It's like wondering why did you stay in an abusive relationship?
People do crazy things sometimes, the important thing is to learn from this and move on.

Thank you user
Seeing him everyday and my Old Friends , being alone in class all the time, war with my mom etc isnt making things easier.
I know tout right though...

bumpperino

There isnt really any excuse to hit tout gf

Your story reminds me mine, staying alone isnt good for u, try finding new friends to help you

How to find new Friends? I am bored of basic people and i hate grils cause they talk hair and shit all the time and i'm not basic enough for guys cause im too much of a Guy! (And no i dont have the D)

Are you really asking how to make friends on Sup Forums?

We have no idea, that's why we are here.

>in before "get a hobby"

Hi.

Your right, sorry :')

I just mis her

they're obviously not your friends and never were truly. they don't care about you, else they would also care about your words. i'm glad you found a boyfriend. dump those other people and find a group similar to you, honest, genuine and just better. that's really all you can do, fuck them. you're way better off without people who do this type of shit in your life.

You have to find how, but you must leave everything that are linking you and him, that's the best way to feel better with it, meet the friends of ur new bf for example

Thank you I Will try to follow all your advices, you guys are a Big help

Shit :'(

Damn...

tits of gtfo

I'm in the same boat, Sup Forumsro

Yes your right... Im just scared things Will start over cause they wont be MY Friends :(

That picture always reminds me of emptiness, because of the expression of the guy on the right.

You just need to space from those friends, maybe find something outside that group. It's his echo chamber, maybe? It sounds like self esteem is a big issue you let him hit you. Need to look at yourself before next person.

Green text?

I just feel like I'm less important than others cause I don't have any use and everyone else is more interesting, mature and funnier than me, even the fatfag from my class is prefered more than me

Why do you worry so much about having friends? Good friends are great, sure but they're not a requirement for life. Learn to be comfortable with yourself and happy on your own. Being independent will help with future problematic relationships.

I Guess i am a Porcupine...
I get cold in winter and when i go warm up with people i sting them and i get stung...

Of course, but I hope you were able to find a better bf, but it was just an example, there are other ways to make friends

Yes ur right

And u don't need lots of people by your side, I only have 2 or 3 good friends, don't need more

PLAY VIDEOGAMES srsly tho thts how i ended up maing most of my friends in college if ur in college i would suggest playing something like leauge of legends or if not in college play some console game

There are way easier ways to get friends in college.

I already do user. The studies i want to do is a game design school.
And btw pc master race

I'll throw my hat in the ring.
>Be me
>16 y/o user
>getting along well w/ qt3.14 I volunteer at charity shop with.
>Ended up getting her number as friend (too dense to actually notice anything)
>Visit her house before every shift we have together.
>Convince her to watch Game of Thrones with me, make some pretty funny jokes and flirt a bit (seriously too retarded to notice what I was doing)
>Few weeks of this routine and she asks to cuddle, thought this was platonic, too stupid.
>We got up as the episode finished to start walking to work, she hugs me for a really long time, doesn't click at all.
>Half way through shift I shout "OH SHIT" on till so loud she heard me in the back.
>Ask to talk to her after shift, ended up as you'd expect, basic scrub kid relationship with our hearts on our sleeves.
>Months of falling head over heels ensue, she says she loves me, I say the same back.
>Even longer goes by, she even starts talking about engagement, I fucking agree.
>Find out about a month after she had a boyfriend through all of it, and the only reason I was being stringed along was likely because he didn't talk to her much.
>Cut all ties with her.
>Go to bed each night re-living regret and shame knowing I was a mug that acted in all the wrong ways, and that I'm likely the cause of her "abandonment issues" (she's always got a LOT of guys chasing her and she tries to keep them all going at once).

If you want a life lesson from this, it would be take these kinds of things as life lessons, and try not to kill yourself.

Op here, shiit what a bitch :( are you ok now? Did you do something about it or just let it flow?

thts great then u know when my grandma died thts all i looked to all i did was play games cause when i didnt i felt like shit so all i would say is have a good time playing im curretnly diamond 3 btw i invested too much time in LoL

I think i'm gonna kill myself Sup Forums
I sure my gf is cheating on me
She goes out all the night and don't talk much
I f*king love her but, i can't sleep because i'm overthinking

LoL isnt my fav game, i prefer solo games that make me become someone else that i really want to be and look up to like Skyrim, Fallout, baldur's gate.. rpg's ya know

i've spent the last 5 years trying to find a job, any job, but no one will hire me because im super ugly

Op: pic pls? Let us r8

Oh and btw (still op) i do have a hobby, i draw but when i am sad i just make sad drawings in black and white..

THIS

ahh i get u well ur gonna do fine belevie me friends arent tht important. mabye having sex is nice but look just play mmo's and shit and youll have more fun than hanging out with ur friends. plus if u stream u can make tons of money since ur a girl

When I was 18 I had lots of friends. I still do. I was (and am) socially active with good people who hung around when I was smart, funny, stupid and annoying.
I talk to one of those old friends a few times a week. Sometimes I talk to a couple of the others on the phone, maybe ten times a year.
Life goes on. Your friends shape who you are, and they make opportunities for you to express yourself and grow as a person, and to learn new things about others.
Some people have the same friends their entire lives. That sounds fine.
Other people meet new friends all the time, while the old friends sort of drift outside the circle. That's fine too.
Loosing some obviously-not-that-attached-to-you friends at 18 ... it will pass. Meet new people. Good people. Have fun, learn and grow.

>18 yo femanon
haven't read the thread yet, but I doubt that you've posted tits already
why do ''femanons'' always do this shit?

I mean they say they're female, but don't post
tits to confirm it
you could've just said you're male, but nooo you need your special treatment
no tits = get the fuck out

btw I think this thread is b8 and you're just some faggot

pic kinda related

maybe one day ill stream but not really for the cash xDDD