Can anyone tell me what a cute girl's butt smells like?

Can anyone tell me what a cute girl's butt smells like?

A bag of sand.

Like poop, silly

like a butt?

shit

I dunno but it tastes like battery acid

If she's clean and showers regularly, her butt will smell like just regular skin. It will smell like nothing. If she's dirty, it will smell like shit. It's an ass, of course it's gonna smell like what it does.

How can you know what it tastes like but not know what it smells like?

Weird situation, user

Wouldn't mind sniffing my sisters

Exactly the way your balls smell just in feminine scent you fucking Virgin.

virgin detected

me either family

is it gay if I like the smell of my own balls

Her husband is a lucky bastard

Papaya

keep going pls

If she just showered, it won't really smell. But if she has been walking around for a couple of hours there will be that ass smell at the beginning but after you spit on her asshole, clean it with your thumb, and lick it up the scent starts going away, after that you are just smelling the vag and groin area. Surprisingly, the taste of a chicks ass is rather flavorless. It don't taste bad or good, kind of like your just tasting or licking the skin on her arm or leg.

Yeah smell your sisters while she's asleep.

>That perfect crack
*boing*

No. Your balls are yours.

A man who talks from experience.

well, think of it this way. Out there, there are guys that use the same soap and cleaning products as you and their balls smell just like yours at the end of the day. You would enjoy their ball scent as well. You are getting close to gay. Kind of like the age old question, is it gay to suck your own dick?

well it depends of how clean is it.
if its clean -> the best thing in the universe
if its dirty -> the best thing in the universe plus salty sudoration

Centipede

i'll use my gf's ass as example, from a recent facetime call. i love licking her pussy from behind and kind of "almost" licking her ass. once or twice i did and it tasted fine. Especially with all the pussy juice already on my tongue.

What are you, a dog?

upskirt for scale

Yeah my balls dont smell like a pussy

You pussy

If that was my sister, I'd be temped to do more than smell.

Musky shit

Yeah I squeezed and rubbed it, kissed it and liked it a little bit. Her little moans she'd make when I was doing it was so fucking hot.

Like ass, duh.

*licked it not liked it.

Smells how all butts smell.

Dan?

only one way to find out, femanons lurking post pics of your ass and buthole

Nah...I just think her ass is amazing

Holy fuck that's incredibly hot. Have you ever asked her to suck on your dick?

This ex smelled like flowers.

like ass

Seriously, it will smell like sweaty skin. If she is indian there will also be a whiff of shit.

shoe face?

Despite all these answers, why do I want to bury my face between a hot girls butt cheeks?

No haven't done that. I have an ass fetish so I'd much rather tongue her perfect ass then her so anything to me.

I'm about to sniff and tongue fuck one in 15 min op I'll let you know.

Your sisters ass is gorgeous. If she was my sister I'd compliment on her ass and fap to her reaction.

That's is the best ass I've seen on Sup Forums. Why haven't you got a piece of that ass yet?

Because it's the best, nothing gets me harder than having my face buried in a girls ass. The smell is like the onion b.o. but with a lighter more intoxicating smell, I can't get enough. I like to see how deep I can get my tongue in their awhile and feel how soft it gets the deeper you go.

I'm gonna try ha. Probably get drunk with her and stuff.

That ass looks as flat as a pancake. And there's gross moles and discoloration and shit, looks nasty as hell.

Time to incest the shit out of that ass. Make sure she wants the d too.

It doesn't taste like anything and there's this nice musty scent

Guys! I found the virgin!!

We need more

Guys! I found the white knight!

Wow stop posting..

This...this is what I'm talking about. Inhaling the most personal scent of a woman...sounds perfect to me.

Depends if she's showered/pooped/worked out recently. It's an ass bro. Lick your finger, rub your butthole, then take a huff.

Perfect ass

It doesn't smell like anything if it's clean

I would like slide my fat dick into that pussy while she's sleeping like that while you fap and cum on her cheeks