What's your baby listening to Sup Forums?

What's your baby listening to Sup Forums?

John Cage - 4'33"

Foetus - Nail

I don't know.
What would hype the fetus up enough to burst out of the belly like Alien?

death grips

IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOESIT GOES IT GOES IT GOESIT GOES IT GOES IT GOESIT GOES IT GOES IT GOESIT GOES IT GOES IT GOESIT GOES IT GOES IT GOES

*glass breaks*

>my baby

gd one

my sperm ain't fertilising anything, they'll get dumped on my bedsheets daily until i either die or get old-man-dick syndrome and can't wank anymore

something something swans death grips industrial noise

m8 that's disgusting, can't you spoff in a sock or something?

interdimensional space war fanfare

>m8 that's disgusting
well yea, i'm single for a reason

BLUBLUBLUBLUBLUBLUBLUBLUBLU
HOT HEADDD

The Lamb Lies Down on Broadway

I kinda just cum on my floor and leave it to be honest

i used to cum down the side of my bed. started when i was a kid and by the time i realised it was kinda gross i figured oh well i've been doing it for years anyway. like from the day i discovered masturbation to the day my family moved, bout 7 years of cumming down there. must've been a lovely crusty bit of floor for whoever moved in after.

Like Id even consider buying this for my child before seeing the frequency response

I really hope these end up causing death/brain damage to the fetuses. Please, God.

BITCH PLEASE
YOU MUST BE SMOKING ROCKS
REAL SHIT

LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR

did you just unironically wish death on unborn foetuses

that's p edgy even for Sup Forums

Anal cunt

I'm proud of you son :')

I had a fixed spot in the carpet where all my semen tended to land and it was just a cd sized crust patch when we moved

u might as well stick a crosley up there

OH SHIT I'M FEELING IT

When I was a kid, my bedroom had light brown shag carpet, and I would just cum in a certain spot by the side of my bed. With shag, you can't notice a fresh load unless you're looking for it. When we got new carpet, there was just a big spot of dandelion yellow on it, with rock hard shag yarn or whatever you wanna call it.
It left a spot on the floorboards too lol must've seeped down into it.

this thread is quite reassuring, I thought I was the only one who did this

>Indie rauk & Top 40 killed my child

Was going to post a picture of a deformed baby, so I googled 'deformed baby' and now I'm just sad.

just let the jizm fly babyy

bump

Loveless

>The small, pink device is inserted into the vagina, and connects to an app that allows parents to select from a variety of playlists designed especially for baby.
wait so i cant play anything i want?