New trap thread

New trap thread

When you see it..

me

Post more.

dumping my favorites
1/26

2/26

She's on okcupid as "tututrap" but I have to screeshot.. the images are a weird format.

Any cuties with a really huge dick on? Bigger than 7.5" please.

3/26

classic

4/26

5/26

Hey nigs

6/26

you look 12 lmao wtf

7/26

8/26

Hi there :)

9/26

10/26

11/26

12/26

13/26

(unlucky number woah)

Moar?

14/26

15/26

16/26

17/26

18/26

(such a qt)

19/26

20/26

Thanks but im 20 kek

21/26

this thread needs more full body pics where you can see the face and cock

Seconded

Hey sexy lets get that top off

22/26

lol no offense my dude sorry

23/26

this counts kinda

She's cute.
Damn.

IMO the face is the main factor

24/26

25/26

Fuckkkk who is this?

26/26

Sauce?

27/26

gunna start posting some full body pics from my collection for these duders

Are there any good ones with really low hangers?

28/26

29/26

30/26

31/26

32/26

Mah nigga!
I was fapping to her aswell.

Kylie Marie is on now. She does a good show aswell. Don't forget Sahara has a Livejasmin account. She splits between Chaturbate and LJ.

33/26

34/26

35/26

36/26

k thats all i have for now
plus im on mobile so this is really hard for me and im tired of posting- someone else contribute now

How do you get that clean shave?

wax maybe? idk

Arent they called traps because theyre men that look like women? Most of the pics posted in these thread are just some dudes dick with shaved legs. How is a pictureof a dudes dick supposed to trick me into thinking hes a woman?

Epilators work well, but they cause irritation in sensitive areas or on loose skin. Shaving against the groin can work or can give you ingrown hairs. Easiest ways are shaving with the groin with a few passes, (always exfoliate before and moisturise after) and hair removal cream. Use a mirror and good lighting to make sure you get everything.

That's not a trap but that spanish trump bitch.

I've tried shaving but it always get irritated, I do it while showering with warm water. I'm not a trap, I just want to get a clean shave in my ass because it feels good

Bon, rendons mad les nerds habituel...

Moar pls

I never understood while people shave in the shower personally, since water isn't exactly going to prevent friction like shaving cream does or will just wash the cream away. The main rule with shaving is to never apply any pressure, gently glide the blade and it does the work. Wash with hot water first to soften the hairs, lather up some cream and take your time. You can use an electric trimmer to get the hairs to 0.5 mm beforehand as well so that it's easier to shave with less passes and less friction.

another good tip is to shave with the direction of the hair first and then only shave against the grain once or twice but no more, that is how you get razor burn

That's exactly ehat I do, I trim it first, and I use a very creamy cream to shave, so the water doesn't rinses it off that easy, I apply after shave when I get out, and keep the area clean and moisted the days after, but it still gets irritated, so I basically just trim it.

why arent there more with pubic hair? shits hot.

it can be, but i'd say that's too much

I love traps

This is my favourite trap