Year ago my friend and me were discussing fetishs. She asked me if I have any...

Year ago my friend and me were discussing fetishs. She asked me if I have any, so I told her I have a soft spot for tights (I do). She then sent me this pic of herself immediately.

Ok

>year ago
you missed the train

I have these tights lol

roll j

is that all?

I've seen this pic a million times, nice try

this guy gets it

Ok? Did you rape her?

No she didn't. You saved that image from another thread from this very website. I know, I've seen it many times before. There's no way that this actually happened. You probably don't even have a girlfriend. You probably haven't even left you Cheeto dust covered desk in ages. Kys.

No
Yeah

Mad?

Bumping

Have you always had that fetish? I personally have always had a thing for tights, stockings, thigh highs in general

copypasta

Yes

roll tk

Noice, so is it merely a sexual fetish then? I find myself attracted to them both sexually and non sexually

why is your very skinny friend wearing cat sleeves on his arms?

Both. Wear them sometimes too

roll mg

show us your boi pucci

Huh I've just never thought about wearing em before. Does wearing them do anything more for you?

Try wearing them but try different pairs. Love to masterbate in them

More?

The only other one

Sha can rock them

*she

Alex Reader
Living at Address: 6 Desmond Rd
Stop posting pictures of underage girls.

Oh wait you are Fitchburg now, its going to take me a little bit to get what hall, floor, and room number is.

huh, alright well I will definitely try to get a pair to wear and see how it fairs. Thanks, don't find many with the same fetish