Ask a pedo thread: "Why delete a Q&A thread?" edition!

Ask a pedo thread: "Why delete a Q&A thread?" edition!
I (and perhaps other fellow pedos) try to answer YOUR questions about pedophilia.
Replies have been reset to zero.
Ask away!

Other urls found in this thread:

wolfofhorror.deviantart.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What do you feel is a reasonable age (if you needed to have one) for legal consent?

Pedohile in denial
Puts a gun to his head. And starts to
Cry-o

I think, and that's different from what most pedos believe, that any kid that can think, speak and walk on it's own can consent if they have been informed about what sex is, what it is about and what the risks are.
I will never understand why children are not allowed to do the thing that most adults see as one of the most pleasurable experiences they can have

Im all for loli but once it crosses the line into real life, i feel like the age if consent should be when the person is done puberty

Posted this before last thread died, but are you embarrassed of your penis? Would you be embarrassed to be seen by an adult of the sex you are attracted to? Or to have your body seen by an adult if you are a woman?

It's so hard in sociology to learn about pedophilia because so few subjects can be identified for study. So thanks for doing this. And my question is sincere.

Its a huge power dynamic that the kid could feel pressured into

Have you ever actually done anything with a child?

What can cause pedophilia, it can't always be sexual trauma when young. Are some people just born that way?

Checked
Also Checked

Yes

Welcome back

I posted a reply in the previous thread, but you probably missed it since it 404-ed soon after.

Your question implies that the root of the syndrome is due to.. insecurities of one's body. This really isn't the case. How did you arrive at that conclusion?

13 seems like a reasonable choice for the age of consent, they would understand everything a lot better and would still have the whole, being small and young fetish for adults whiles other 13 year olds get to have fun too.

that's why I said it's just my opinion

my member is above average actually
And I tried having sex with adults without shame

If we start disscusing this now, thread will derail, so please don't

no

I believe so

risky thread

I was molested by a pedo taking advantage of me when I was 13, shit fucked me up real good

teens are so bitchy and often have boobs tho...

sorry to hear that

CP was posted on the last one.
OP is a ban evading faggot.

I'm not sure. I really don't know much about pedophilia and have to survive on innuendo and rumors, neither of which are helpful, but where else to start the discussion?

I feel that the root of most human sexuality is beyond or current means to chart. But I would love to identify some sense of commonality.

Currently, the research seems to indicate a lot of things that contradict what you see when you dig a little, that most pedos are males attracted to boys, that they have mostly been molested themselves, that they are loners, feel rejected by society, etc., but when you question people who identify as pedos on anonymous boards, the picture becomes very different.

Like I said, I mean the question respectfully.

The cause is something I'm deeply interested in as well. I read a study some time ago that said that while trauma can induce the... condition, most never had anything happen to them. I believe it comes about from something else, but the field is so understudied it's hard to say. I'd like to know as well.

I'm very sorry that happened to you.

11-12 should be fine

was about to respond when thread died. no, not at all, I'm a little above average here to I'm perfectly fine.

wouldn't be that much embarrassed from being seen by an adult either

not with an actual child, buth with young teen girls yes

mostly being born that way

sorry to hear that. that's one of the reasons I only do it when it's consensual

Third dubs in the thread im just here to masturbate...to the dubs

Don't worry years of therapy fixed it to some extent
Just don't do the same to another kid mate. Even if they say yes they really have no idea what they're getting into and years of internal questioning leads to a fucked up kid.

im 12 and what is this?

I'm 15 wanna check out my pics ;)
wolfofhorror.deviantart.com

aids

roll jw

did it feel good. technically same happened to me. we tried anal but it was to sudden and it hurt like hell.

anal is no joke kids. you've got to stretch before you put that shit in.

i turned out fine relatively speaking. i just see it as my gay ass sexual experimentation. not gay though. its just it was easier to do stuff with other curious guys at the time.

yeah you got a point.

Pedos like you need to be publicly executed

you think this shit is over?

why?

is the lizard trying to escape?

you think you're onto something but I don't think that's a reason for most. I feel comfortable around children, I probably wish I could be one again. my body has nothing to do with that. the size of my penis is above average and I'm not even sure if I'm happy about that. I'd never want to hurt a kid. I can't understand rapists and people who think kids could enjoy sex without careful preparation and think it'll just hurt them for a short time like teenage virgins. touching and making out with a kid would make me SO happy. but I could never bring myself to force my cock in them if they aren't ready.

Somehow left me interested in trannies more than men, and not casual Sup Forums tranny chasing but relationships and crap. But I hate anything involving my ass now.

you know u like it, u cant hide from teh truth

Because there are many replying to questions, I'll start my posts with 'P1'. OP can go as 'OP' so it's less confusing.

P1:
I mentioned in the previous thread that I'd like to know the causes as well. But as I'm sure you're aware, the condition is severely understudied, especially given just how many people are... afflicted with it.

There were some responses in the previous thread that pinpointed several causes: some just like the taboo part of it, some like the innocence part (e.g. virginity, youthfulness etc.). Everything you hear on here will be anecdotal though, so I'm not sure how helpful this will be to your pursuits in sociology.

Youre a danger to kids

Closet pedophile spotted.

Oh and no it hurt like hell

No OP, nor a full blown pedo but looking at children kinda make me feel young again

so many dubs

>Replies have been reset to zero.
cute way of saying your ass got banned for being a disgusting pedo fuck

good train of thought

Nice singles m8

story?

and here is another closet pedophile guys and grills.

Do you prefer little girls or boys?

only girls

Long ago, I looked up some nasty pedo fuck who lives next to me in the online database and waiting until he left his home to beat the fuck out of him with a mask on at 2am. Gave him a black eye and made him bleed bad. He ran home and to this day never knew who did it.

yeah i guess it does leave you open to traps more. I mean i guess i like doing gay shit but i just don't like guys. traps are fucking great. hard to find good ones though. well irl anyway.

still like anal stuff to myself. but can't do it with a girl without a condom.

girls
boys are cute too, but I wouldn't want to kiss or fuck them

someone try to molest me when i was 14 but the think that he did not knew was that my fucking father is crazy and teach all kinds of ways to kill people since 8 years old and when the guy try to touch me and shit i broke his spine and that leave him in a bed for the rest of his life

user, the true American Hero.

Look up Blaire White on YouTube. Hottest trap ever. I didn't even know that she was a tranny.