This is so fucking beautiful. I cried to Broken Heart like a fucking little girl

This is so fucking beautiful. I cried to Broken Heart like a fucking little girl.

its beautiful and its chaotic

that transition from Home of the Brave, a song about crippling addiction into The Individual is just mindblowing

Yea, and the messy noise in the Cop Shoot Cop. I can't stop listening to this album

Also, how you guys interpret this album? Sometimes it seems about drug addiction and the depression it brings and sometimes it seems about the sadness after a bad breakup.

LGM is the superior album.

I'd say both, it's about both the highs and lows related with drug use. You get Electricity & No God, Only Religion mashed up against Home of the Brave & Cop Shoot Cop. Another bit of context regarding the album is that while Pierce struggled with drug addiction, his girlfriend Kate Radley (who incidentally is also the keyboardist for Spiritualized prior to and on this album) secretly married the singer of the Verve. So it's about depression, heartbreak, drugs - all that shit.

Yea, you are right.

I didn't know that part about his ex gf. Jesus

First song only good song

Bitch

:^)

Yeah but he claims to this day that most of this album, including Broken Heart were written before that happened.

Not necessarily sure I believe him but I guess you have to take his word.

and you have only experienced a 10th of it.
listening on opium adds many, many more levels to this album
the chaos makes with a little tweek
the breakup is not being blissed out on the drug and the extreme comfort (maybe euphoria) of being on it. it's not so much a depression as a realization that you will never feel that good again if you quit. sex, extreme sports, and violence sometimes kinda, almost close, but not really.
yeah

ITT

You sure you are in the right thread bud?

Ignore the Sup Forums meme post

Stay focused on the music

OP have you listened to their other albums? In particular Lazer Guided Melodies and Pure Phase? They're both essential and if you like LAGWAFIS you'll like those. Especially Pure Phase.

i can't make it past the first song

Fuck you, I have a full head of hair.

Bitch

yes, melodramatic "muh drugs" psych pop bs is nu-male music

Reminder not to let this faggot of a human derail this thread any further. Without this post he'd have moved onto another thread to act like a detestable shitbag anonymously on the internet.

you got me
but ...
>has beard and / or glasses
check
>20-30 years old
check
>white knight with white guilt
nope, I'm a total bastard, mixed race who passes as white and uses that white privilege to full extent. when called out by liberals for being a white male, I pull the race card for maximum effect.
>trendy, very active on twitter
nope totally analogue (zine territory)
>favorite method of activism is complaining
check
>uses words like problematic
check (but only when I have to play the underprivileged race card)
>donates to at least one Patreon female
i don't know what this is
>jumps to ... yadda yadda .... internet
there are no girls on the internet
>submissive ...
what can be better than being flogged by a hot mistress in nazi garb?
>attempted to ... what
what
>more functional than average beta males
maybe
>yadda fedora
maybe
>think they are all unique / look the same
we are in a post, post-modern world nothing is unique and everything has been done
>twitter / Tinder boi
what?
>takes wafu last name
no but she should keep hers

Holy shit you are insecure as fuck

That's ok, dude. You can listen whatever you want to, it's not gonna turn you into a nu-male. That's ok, there's no need to be insecure.

>falling for the nu-male meme

you're right but fuck off

You fucking responded. And for what reason? You're no better than he is.