Yo

Yo

Well I'm super desperate for money I've posted on here a few times before with no success but I guess I'll give it another shot.

I'm in a tight spot right now like honestly I'm 18 and I don't have a stable place to live right now and I really need money to be able to buy myself food and clothes and other general shit I need and pay my phone bill.

So I'm selling cam shows or pictures or whatever anybody would like to buy.

I'm not trying to scam anyone and I can prove I'm real by sending a (non sexual) live pic with a time stamp of your choice

I just really need to make some money because I have no job or anyway to support myself right now and need money in the meantime until I can get a job. I just wanna be able to have about $50 for everything I need.

So yeah if anyone wants to help out it would be so much appreciated every dollar means a lot to me right now.

My kik is confusedunderwater hit me up if you're legit and want a show.

I can only take payments thru Google wallet (which my email is [email protected])

Or square cash, which my email address is also [email protected]
and my cash tag is UggoHills13

Jesus, I just realized I wrote a shit ton so...

>tldr: I'm super desperate for money right now and am selling cam shows

Where do you live?

Post tits with time stamp written on them plus the word boogaloo and i'll believe this is real and send money.

Lol you coming thru wit da $$$

bitch
you know exactly what Sup Forums wants to see before anyone will pay further attention.

In S.C / the US

agreed.

op's a fucking whore i already bitch

write "craigo is my hero" on a piece of paper and put it next to titties and you can have £4

Why dont you get a job instead of being an amoral fornicating whore?

Damn, nice tits

Sharpie on head.
Shoe in pooper.

NO £4 FOR YOU, HUN

Lol, must be nice being a chick. You're never broke

>instead of being an amoral fornicating whore

said the dude on Sup Forums

What are your rates and what do you do?

Get paypal, dammit.
Prob would fuck you for $300

finger/sharpie in butthole with timestamp for real person confirmation. that is the Sup Forums way.

sage
>No life skills
>No career skills
>Wants money
>Wants pity

Fucking useless.

Also, take a fucking shower and clean those filthy fingernails. Jesus.

You look like a girl I know named Tuva

Needs money for drugs or her nigger pimp

also quads we send you monnies

true that

That empty toilet paper roll is bugging the fuck outta me throw it in the trash you filthy slob

Also if dubs sharpie in the pooper

I was thinking like $20/ 20 minutes

But it's really negotiable

And I'll do whatever you want really it's pretty much request able.

I have a dildo I could fuck myself with and I'm willing to try anal (but I don't have a lot of experience with it)