Cuck thread post your girls Bulls say how they would use them

Cuck thread post your girls Bulls say how they would use them

I'd fuck her right in the pooper

more?

Got more?

Would slap that ass until it's red and sore, ready for some anal ravaging.

Post more!!!!

she loves anal

My gf offering herself up

My gf who just lost a bunch of weight

more ass or boobs?

fucking my gf

Anybody want her?

I'd shove my small dick into her ass and if she said it wasnt satisfying enough id make her lick my cock clean

Yes post nudes

my teen gf. shes 18

What would you do to her?

My wife, want her fucked and abused.

Then why don't you post a picture of her after the weightloss?

What do you want to do to her?

She'd enjoy that user

Damn low blow

How did you get you gf to do anal at first or does she want it? My gf is pretty wild in bed she likes it rough and all that but when i ask about anal she always says Im too big which feels like a lame cop out cuz im only 7" and i know that sluts taken big dicks before we got together
What do bro?

Another how would you use her

Yes!!!!! Oh god I'd fuck her silly

i'd make out with her, groping her tits and pressing my cock against her stomach

I started just by grabbing her cheeks while fucking and worked my finger near her hole each time, she wasn't sure at first but finally I eased it in just a little and next she told me she'd fingered her ass when she masterbated as it turned her on so much. Went from there..

Just work it in while shes lost in the moment, oh, and lube.

Keep going

i'd grab her hair as i ram my cock down her throat till she gags

I'd turn her Around and slap her ass and jam my dick into her and make her cum so hard her eyes would roll back into her head and she'd be shaking!

Great, any more?

i'd lover her to clech her tits together round my cock, jerking me off an licking the tip till i cum on her face

Slap this ass?

22 yo gf

Oh god yes! I wanna bury my tongue in it!

before anal

i'd shave that crack

Nice stuff.

What else do you want to do to her?

perfect to me any more?

trying to find a second bf

more of her?

more?

Stick my cock in her mouth and blow a hot load!!! Got any nudes? I must see them!!!

see the rest of the tattoo

I'd toss this bitch on her bed, press my hand against her mouth and tear her panties with the other. Even though she would be struggling and start crying I'd still stick my cock between her legs and start thrusting mercilessly until she started screaming each time I bury my cock inside her wet wide pussy. When about to cum, take it out, sit on her face and cum all over it, then make her lick and swallow all the remains, tears rolling down her cheeks on the bed and her legs still spread wide

Will post more with comments

Yes have more but would like to hear how guys will fuck and abuse her.

Any bulls for this little blond?

I'll post what I have if people keep commenting

My nerdy wife, what would you do if I offered her up?

love to bed her over that bed love to see more

id love to give ehr a facial, any ass pics?

Where was this taken

Dam that's hot keep going I'll keep posting

post face

I would rip her panties off with my teeth and plow her til she was walking funny...got any nudes? I have to see them! I'd cum buckets

What would u do to her

she needs my cock

Mooooaaarrrrr

Yasss keep going

I'd pin her against the wall, lift up her dress, and start fucking her cunt. She'll moan with every thrust and cry in joy when i fill her with cum.

Use my sister however you wish. Rape. Beast. Gangbang. Whatever.

cuck me hard

Please tell me what you would do

Laughing my ass off at the pictures of Scarface in the back

Let's hear it

I'd bend her over and shove my dick into her tiny asshole and make her moan like a hog...I'd yank it out and stick my dirty ass dick into her mouth and when I'm ready to cum, yank it out and load all over her tits

Have wild kinky sex all night long

on your wedding night, i'd wait till you're asleep and break into your hotel room. i'd go up to get, kissing her and rubbing my hand on her cunt, she'd wake up and spread her legs, grabbing me as i trust my cock deep in her cunt, she'd comment how i'm bigger than i was earlier. i'd fuck her hard till she turns the light on and sees me fucking her instead of her husband. she'd start crying as i wreak her pussy and pinch her nipples next to her husband, who has woken up from the noise

show them tatas

uk parliament

(You)

How would you use her? Details please. I have a more to share.

How about my chubby girl?

Cum on her first pic of herFor the nude I have

anyone like brown girls?

love to pull that thong down and slide in

Want moar?

i'd love to fuck her face as she sits there

tie her up and have my way

I'd like to slap her ass and fuck her tits

Grab her by the throat, press the bitch against the door and get my hand under her skirt, start fingering her violently while kissing her, then unzip my pants, pull out the cock, press it against her pussy, wait for a moment, look her in the eyes. She knows what's gonna happen and won't do anything about it. Bitch's mine. I stick the cock deep inside her making her gasp and open her eyes wide in joy. Then start moving, looking her in the eyes furiously as she moans and pretends to fight me, then surrenders, hugs me harder, one hand grabbing my ass making me push even deeper inside her. I cum in right in her pussy while looking her in the eyes. Then we kiss, our tongues touch. I pull my cock out of her cum filled cunt, she smiles at me and kisses me on the lips once again as i smile and slap her ass making her scream and then laugh

Aww man...I don't wanna waste my load on a clothed pic...I'd do it if I can see nudes

right