youtube.com/watch?v=Go7gn6dugu0
youtube.com/watch?v=lB8Nkn3Xjes
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jason Aldean, Lynyrd Skynyrd.. the list goes on

Gucci Mane, Oj Da Juicemane, Yo Gotti, Migos.. the list goes on

probably this

youtube.com/watch?v=2V5IkmvdnDI

dimebag darrell

These, plus some older country artists and buttrock.
t. Carolinafag

pantera

Most people here listen to radio country and top 40.

People always talk about how rock has been pussified thanks to indie music, but good God, radio country is the most pussified music known to man. Older country and current americana are good though.

Came here 2 post this

Steve Earle

90% of people in any given american demographic listen to top 40

as for the other 10%, in this case it would be

In some parts of the south, when a baby is born the hospital gives the parents a copy of Cowboys From Hell to take home.

Heard a country song the other day on the radio because my phone was dead. First verse talked about McNuggets.

Song was probably strong 6/10.

a lot of young redneck kids like to blast rap out of their lifted trucks their dads pay for

this. Especially the faux rednecks in rich parts of Atlanta

There are faux rednecks up here in New York and Pennsylvania which boggles my mind

im from upstate ny and live in north carolina. theres no difference to upstate new york and north carolina besides its colder there. the people outside nyc are the same

most rednecks are faux rednecks who deliberately play up the country stuff as an aesthetic. most country bars are basically like 50's diners, it's just a theme. all of those events with people muddin' and such is just s suburban or pseudo-rural put on. actual rednecks live in extremely small rural towns that are ripe with juggalos and wiccans and stuff from 1999. instagram country is annoying as hell.

What is that about exactly? I don't quite understand it aside from some fetishization of the working class which emerged as a result of feeling threatened and alienated by popular culture and modern society...but surely there's a more levelheaded way to cope with that reality

youtube.com/watch?v=YimA3KdcLFc

Down, Pantera, Lynyrd Skynyrd, etc

This basically describes Dallas, where I'm from. A lot of people worship the country aesthetic but it's super forced and it's mostly by upper class or suburban frat guys and sorority girls. I'd say 80% of the pickup trucks here are never actually used for practical reasons. We are a major city after all. It's a bit silly when I see someone I knew in high school go "full country" all of a sudden when they worked at Forever 21 a few years prior.

plebs never know

youtube.com/watch?v=Rx_UaQx5eZQ

luke bryan

Drive-By Truckers

I'm from TN and I listen to lo fi hip hop with anime samples on soundcloud, emo revival, vocaloid metal, vaporwave and mod-classical

So we all can agree the south has shit taste

Redneck here. Most ppl I know listen to metal, probably the most popular are slayer and pantera. Older ppl listen to shit like Waylon Jennings And Johnny Cash

is it just me or are there a lot of weebs in the Tenessee/Kentucky/Southwestern Virginia region

If you ain't line dancing, you're missing out on some primo pussy.

youtube.com/watch?v=Bzm92XkFeIQ
biiirth.bandcamp.com
soundcloud.com/biiirth

oklahoma here

the mac daddy is definitely george strait. he might as well be jesus christ

garth brooks and the hank williams are up there also

youtu.be/kX_9Go0Z8e4
[spoiler]i actually like george strait[/spoiler]

>oklahoma
>south

Oklahoman here

lots of Albini shit, getting back into my teenage degenerate ways by listening to a lot of metal recently, and lots of old singer songwriter stuff, particularly Van Morrison

Everyone i've grown up with considers George to be the last real country musician

what part of OK are you from? I'm across the river from Ft Smith, AR

are you from the deep south? it's basically the same here.

eastern

Live in Nc. Led Zeppelin and similar shit.

It is numb nuts

I am from South Carolina, the first state to secede. I live in Columbia, and I am an average middle class white person with an above average IQ. I can confidently tell you that we do in fact listen to country songs, and I can also tell you the lyrics to many of them. Nah nah honey I'm good song, Red Red Red Redneck rap song, and the list goes on. I had to listen to that shit in the car all the time. That's not to say everyone here listens to that. I know a lot of shitters who don't care about their parents at all and their parents don't make them listen to it. I remember the songs after hearing them so much though.

Forgot links
youtube.com/watch?v=JXAgv665J14
red red red neck song

youtube.com/watch?v=Go7gn6dugu0
honey I'm good song

I know you're probably laughing but I don't listen to this music, just parents and older siblings.

It's midwest

Zac brown is also somewhat prevalent
youtube.com/watch?v=lB8Nkn3Xjes

You can go wrong with one of the Highwaymen
Willie Nelson, Waylon Jennings, Kris Kristofferson or Johnny Cash

Is this what you look like in real life?

I'm From Kentucky.

5/9 of those albums are some of my favourites.
am i a redneck now?

Yes.
You may now kiss your sister.

I LIKE SUGAR AND I LIKE TEA BUT I DONT LIKE NIGGERS NO SIRE
so you're a generic hipster who smokes weed

columbia? hahahahahahahahahahaha how's it feel to be irrelevant

>actual rednecks live in extremely small rural towns that are ripe with juggalos and wiccans and stuff from 1999

damn this is too real

I mean it's a capital and shit so a lot of stuff happens. I live in a neighborhood that's not bad so irrelevancy isn't much of a problem. I'd say we're actually very relevant though with people who come from this state. We joined confederacy first, Andrew Jackson was a president, it's debated if Thomas Jefferson was born here, and our Governor Nikki Hailey is being considered by Trump for foreign affairs I believe, so we're not very relevant but we're not on the bottom of the totem pole

generic pop country and trap """"music"""

Alabama reporting. Most "normal" people (normal in Alabama is not normal anywhere else) listen to top 40, country pop, and Slipknot.

What part... Im from binghamton