"YES. MOOT. GET ME DUBS."

"YES. MOOT. GET ME DUBS."

Other urls found in this thread:

wattpad.com/159904091-michael-and-the-sex-goblin
twitter.com/AnonBabble

BOB SAGET

rekt

Moar liek corn on the cob Saget, amirite?

OH FUCK YOU IM GOING TO GET DUBS AND YOU ARE GOING TO WITNESS ME

No has ever rolled dubs

Fucking fail bitch.

AHH PISS WHY CANT I GET DUBS

FAGGOT

K̶͗ͧ͐̉̕͘͞͏̦͈̲̤̱̺͕̩̪͍͕͇͚͙̲͙̬Į̧̭̝̩͈͙ͨ̃̄͗̍̒̐I̮̖̗͎̲̙̲̹͉̥̰̪̮ͨͬ̾̍̽̅̾̈ͩ͋͌̋̓̅̒̅̂̈́̀͜ͅI̴̡̻̟͚͕̹̣̝̱̊ͮͫͪͫ̿̂̐͒̍͐ͧ̑͘͟͞I̷̮̩̺̹̦̹͖̟̦ͬ̔͗̍ͩ̎͗̊̕ͅȈ̤̤̰͓̫͎̜̰͕̻͉̞̜͓̪̱͓̜͌̑̏̽̑̽̆̑̐͂̈́͂͛̑̀͠Ǐ̔̑͐͐̒͌ͫ̑̑̂̋͠͏͓̩͖̥̲͚̝͈͇͎̭̼̼̥̩͚͍̫̀ͅI̡͓̝̜̤͎͎̦̠͇̦̥͚̰͇͈͉̓ͭ̍ͪ̋ͭ͋̚ͅI̢̙̭͚̺̞̰͕͙̦ͬͭ͆ͣ̅̈̕͞I̡͖̬̩͋ͬ̈́ͭ͊̾ͫ̏͑̚͘͡͞͠I̶̱͖̞̱̯͙̬̳̹̳ͨ̋̉͗̃̑̉̔̊̈́̅̇I̵ͮͫ́̆ͦ̆ͪ͋̌̋͌͂̒̍͜͢͏̳͎̪͈̖̗̱̲̳͉I̬͙̙͑̓̆̄̈́̽̅͗ͧͤ͗̾̈̾̑͋͌͛͘͟I̾̅̆̆̈ͪͬͬ͛̇̉ͯ̂̍͜͏̣̗̬̤͇͔̼ͅͅI̵̸̤͉͇̤̲̪ͣ͛̔̔ͨͩ́̀̕I̶̡̠̗̫̰̞͓͚̻̩͙̪ͭ̑̓͛̈́͠I̡͗͋͂̽ͮ͋̑̕͞҉͕͇̙͉͙̟̦̼̼͕̞̪͚͈̖I̓ͣ̓̚͏̠͇̼̟̲͇͙̣̪̤̬̠ͅͅIͯ̓͒̍͆͑̎̑҉͔̹̳̤͖̰̹̹͍̻̳̫͜͢I̧̡ͬ̂̂̊ͧͮ͒ͮ̒ͧ̇ͦ͑ͤͮ҉̭̝̠̰̝̦͜Į̡͉̺͔̖̥͙̦̣͔̹̞͓̟̗̝̗̝̼̆͑͂ͮ͐̓ͨ͟͝I̡̨͇̘͇̞̰͊̓͋̏ͬ͒́͘͢͝I̟̻̼̘̯̪̟̘̗̮̐͑̐ͯ̎̈́͗ͭͭ͢͟Ỉ͊͂̉ͪ̉̄͛҉̫̘̫́͢ͅĪ̵̘̺̥͍͉͖̙͇̥͕͕͒͋̂ͦ̉͑̄͠Í̸̔͊͋̇͗́̉ͣ̆̈́͊̒ͦ͂҉̷̟͕̹̖͍̺̲̱̻̣̯̺̦̣̖͇͚̳͚͝Į̛͔̺̹̥̫̩͈̹͔̘̻͖͓͂̈́̌̓͟ͅI̷̴̥̭̗̣̲̟̳̰̹̗̪̹͚͉̤͛ͫ̍̆ͦͭ̎̊͂̂ͪ͂͆͜͠I̴̛̝̯͙̤͍͍̹̯̥̟̠͖̜̯͈̗͂̽̅͆̍͌ͣ̾̽̅ͣ̀͘͡͞I̡̗̺̙̭̯̩̖͆̎̓̓̅ͮͯͤ̿̿͑ͤ̾̿̀ͬ͗͗͗͝I̶̷̧̥̖͖̟̺̻͕ͮ̿ͤ̑̏̒́̈̈́̽͐̾̄ͧͣ̔ͬ̑̒́͞I̩͈̲̻̩͚͚̭̮͔͈͙̗͔̣ͤͪ̈́̾̂ͪͫ̀̅ͬ̊̀̚͝Ïͬͪ̿͂͋̋ͧ̽̽̿͊̑̎͐̀͢͟͠͞҉̮͙̼̹͉ͅIͩͬͦͭ͐ͣ͗̂ͮ̈́̎̽̓̍̈́̀ͮ͏̴̛̫͔̦̖͖͙͉̝̯͕̰͉͈̪͕͚̦̳̀͢ͅK̵͂ͪ̿̎ͦ̈́͂̽͆̓͏̶̲̝̺̙̥̮̱͕͢E͔̻̭̖͉̗̥̹͈̖̠̰̝͔̓ͧ̇ͦͫͦͩͫ̋͑ͨ̊̒ͭ́̀͘͟͡S̐̍̔̃̃ͭ͊͝͠҉͉͇͔̜̣̗̟̜͕̘̲͙̺͍ͅ!̸̴̧̛͚̩̦̩̦̘̹̭̙͓͇͋̄̉̊̅̔̔ͨ̈́

K̶͗ͧ͐̉̕͘͞͏̦͈̲̤̱̺͕̩̪͍͕͇͚͙̲͙̬Į̧̭̝̩͈͙ͨ̃̄͗̍̒̐I̮̖̗͎̲̙̲̹͉̥̰̪̮ͨͬ̾̍̽̅̾̈ͩ͋͌̋̓̅̒̅̂̈́̀͜ͅI̴̡̻̟͚͕̹̣̝̱̊ͮͫͪͫ̿̂̐͒̍͐ͧ̑͘͟͞I̷̮̩̺̹̦̹͖̟̦ͬ̔͗̍ͩ̎͗̊̕ͅȈ̤̤̰͓̫͎̜̰͕̻͉̞̜͓̪̱͓̜͌̑̏̽̑̽̆̑̐͂̈́͂͛̑̀͠Ǐ̔̑͐͐̒͌ͫ̑̑̂̋͠͏͓̩͖̥̲͚̝͈͇͎̭̼̼̥̩͚͍̫̀ͅI̡͓̝̜̤͎͎̦̠͇̦̥͚̰͇͈͉̓ͭ̍ͪ̋ͭ͋̚ͅI̢̙̭͚̺̞̰͕͙̦ͬͭ͆ͣ̅̈̕͞I̡͖̬̩͋ͬ̈́ͭ͊̾ͫ̏͑̚͘͡͞͠I̶̱͖̞̱̯͙̬̳̹̳ͨ̋̉͗̃̑̉̔̊̈́̅̇I̵ͮͫ́̆ͦ̆ͪ͋̌̋͌͂̒̍͜͢͏̳͎̪͈̖̗̱̲̳͉I̬͙̙͑̓̆̄̈́̽̅͗ͧͤ͗̾̈̾̑͋͌͛͘͟I̾̅̆̆̈ͪͬͬ͛̇̉ͯ̂̍͜͏̣̗̬̤͇͔̼ͅͅI̵̸̤͉͇̤̲̪ͣ͛̔̔ͨͩ́̀̕I̶̡̠̗̫̰̞͓͚̻̩͙̪ͭ̑̓͛̈́͠I̡͗͋͂̽ͮ͋̑̕͞҉͕͇̙͉͙̟̦̼̼͕̞̪͚͈̖I̓ͣ̓̚͏̠͇̼̟̲͇͙̣̪̤̬̠ͅͅIͯ̓͒̍͆͑̎̑҉͔̹̳̤͖̰̹̹͍̻̳̫͜͢I̧̡ͬ̂̂̊ͧͮ͒ͮ̒ͧ̇ͦ͑ͤͮ҉̭̝̠̰̝̦͜Į̡͉̺͔̖̥͙̦̣͔̹̞͓̟̗̝̗̝̼̆͑͂ͮ͐̓ͨ͟͝I̡̨͇̘͇̞̰͊̓͋̏ͬ͒́͘͢͝I̟̻̼̘̯̪̟̘̗̮̐͑̐ͯ̎̈́͗ͭͭ͢͟Ỉ͊͂̉ͪ̉̄͛҉̫̘̫́͢ͅĪ̵̘̺̥͍͉͖̙͇̥͕͕͒͋̂ͦ̉͑̄͠Í̸̔͊͋̇͗́̉ͣ̆̈́͊̒ͦ͂҉̷̟͕̹̖͍̺̲̱̻̣̯̺̦̣̖͇͚̳͚͝Į̛͔̺̹̥̫̩͈̹͔̘̻͖͓͂̈́̌̓͟ͅI̷̴̥̭̗̣̲̟̳̰̹̗̪̹͚͉̤͛ͫ̍̆ͦͭ̎̊͂̂ͪ͂͆͜͠I̴̛̝̯͙̤͍͍̹̯̥̟̠͖̜̯͈̗͂̽̅͆̍͌ͣ̾̽̅ͣ̀͘͡͞I̡̗̺̙̭̯̩̖͆̎̓̓̅ͮͯͤ̿̿͑ͤ̾̿̀ͬ͗͗͗͝I̶̷̧̥̖͖̟̺̻͕ͮ̿ͤ̑̏̒́̈̈́̽͐̾̄ͧͣ̔ͬ̑̒́͞I̩͈̲̻̩͚͚̭̮͔͈͙̗͔̣ͤͪ̈́̾̂ͪͫ̀̅ͬ̊̀̚͝Ïͬͪ̿͂͋̋ͧ̽̽̿͊̑̎͐̀͢͟͠͞҉̮͙̼̹͉ͅIͩͬͦͭ͐ͣ͗̂ͮ̈́̎̽̓̍̈́̀ͮ͏̴̛̫͔̦̖͖͙͉̝̯͕̰͉͈̪͕͚̦̳̀͢ͅK̵͂ͪ̿̎ͦ̈́͂̽͆̓͏̶̲̝̺̙̥̮̱͕͢E͔̻̭̖͉̗̥̹͈̖̠̰̝͔̓ͧ̇ͦͫͦͩͫ̋͑ͨ̊̒ͭ́̀͘͟͡S̐̍̔̃̃ͭ͊͝͠҉͉͇͔̜̣̗̟̜͕̘̲͙̺͍ͅ!̸̴̧̛͚̩̦̩̦̘̹̭̙͓͇͋̄̉̊̅̔̔ͨ̈́

It's because of the K̶͗ͧ͐̉̕͘͞͏̦͈̲̤̱̺͕̩̪͍͕͇͚͙̲͙̬Į̧̭̝̩͈͙ͨ̃̄͗̍̒̐I̮̖̗͎̲̙̲̹͉̥̰̪̮ͨͬ̾̍̽̅̾̈ͩ͋͌̋̓̅̒̅̂̈́̀͜ͅI̴̡̻̟͚͕̹̣̝̱̊ͮͫͪͫ̿̂̐͒̍͐ͧ̑͘͟͞I̷̮̩̺̹̦̹͖̟̦ͬ̔͗̍ͩ̎͗̊̕ͅȈ̤̤̰͓̫͎̜̰͕̻͉̞̜͓̪̱͓̜͌̑̏̽̑̽̆̑̐͂̈́͂͛̑̀͠Ǐ̔̑͐͐̒͌ͫ̑̑̂̋͠͏͓̩͖̥̲͚̝͈͇͎̭̼̼̥̩͚͍̫̀ͅI̡͓̝̜̤͎͎̦̠͇̦̥͚̰͇͈͉̓ͭ̍ͪ̋ͭ͋̚ͅI̢̙̭͚̺̞̰͕͙̦ͬͭ͆ͣ̅̈̕͞I̡͖̬̩͋ͬ̈́ͭ͊̾ͫ̏͑̚͘͡͞͠I̶̱͖̞̱̯͙̬̳̹̳ͨ̋̉͗̃̑̉̔̊̈́̅̇I̵ͮͫ́̆ͦ̆ͪ͋̌̋͌͂̒̍͜͢͏̳͎̪͈̖̗̱̲̳͉I̬͙̙͑̓̆̄̈́̽̅͗ͧͤ͗̾̈̾̑͋͌͛͘͟I̾̅̆̆̈ͪͬͬ͛̇̉ͯ̂̍͜͏̣̗̬̤͇ͅͅI̵̸̤͉͇̤̲̪ͣ͛̔̔ͨͩ́̀̕I̶̡̠̗̫̰̞͓͚̻̩͙ͭ̑̓͛̈́͠I̡͗͋͂̽ͮ͋̑̕͞҉͕͇̙͉͙̟̦̼̼͕̞̪͚͈I̓ͣ̓̚͏̠͇̼̟̲͇͙̣̪̤̬ͅͅIͯ̓͒̍͆͑̎̑҉͔̹̳̤͖̰̹̹͍̻̳̫͜͢I̧̡ͬ̂̂̊ͧͮ͒ͮ̒ͧ̇ͦ͑ͤͮ҉̭̝̠̰̝̦͜Į̡͉̺͔̖̥͙̦̣͔̹̞͓̟̗̝̗̝̼̆͑͂ͮ͐̓ͨ͟͝I̡̨͇̘͇͊̓͋̏ͬ͒́͘͢͝I̟̻̼̘̯̪̟̘̗̮̐͑̐ͯ̎̈́͗ͭͭ͢͟Ỉ͊͂̉ͪ̉̄͛҉̫́͢Ī̵̘̺̥͍͉͖̙͇̥͕͕͒͋̂ͦ̉͑̄͠Í̸̔͊͋̇͗́̉ͣ̆̈́͊̒ͦ͂҉̷̟͕̹̖͍̺̲̱̻̣̯̺̦̣̖͇͚̳͚͝Į̛͔̺̹̥̫̩͈̹͔̘̻͖͂̈́̌̓͟ͅI̷̴̥̭̗̣̲̟̳̰̹̗̪̹͚͉̤͛ͫ̍̆ͦͭ̎̊͂̂ͪ͂͆͜͠I̴̛̝̯͙̤͍͍̹̯̥̟̠͖̜̯͈̗͂̽̅͆̍͌ͣ̾̽̅ͣ̀͘͡͞I̡̗̺̙̭̯̩̖͆̎̓̓̅ͮͯͤ̿̿͑ͤ̾̿̀ͬ͗͗͗͝I̶̷̧̥̖͖̟̺̻͕ͮ̿ͤ̑̏̒́̈̈́̽͐̾̄ͧͣ̔ͬ̑̒́͞I̩͈̲̻̩͚͚̭̮͔͈͙̗͔̣ͤͪ̈́̾̂ͪͫ̀̅ͬ̊̀̚͝Ïͬͪ̿͂͋̋ͧ̽̽̿͊̑̎͐̀͢͟͠͞҉̮͙̼̹͉ͅIͩͬͦͭ͐ͣ͗̂ͮ̈́̎̽̓̍̈́̀ͮ͏̴̛̫͔̦̖͖͙͉̝̯͕̰͉͈̪͕͚̦̳̀͢ͅK̵͂ͪ̿̎ͦ̈́͂̽͆̓͏̶̲̝̺̙̥̮̱͕͢E͔̻̭̖͉̗̥̹͈̖̠̰̝͔̓ͧ̇ͦͫͦͩͫ̋͑ͨ̊̒ͭ́̀͘͟͡S̐̍̔̃̃ͭ͊͝͠҉͉͇͔̜̣̗̟̜͕̘̲͙̺͍ͅ!̸̴̧̛͚̩̦̩̦̘̹̭̙͓͇͋̄̉̊̅̔̔ͨ̈́

I'd give you some, but I'm off by one

K̶͗ͧ͐̉̕͘͞͏̦͈̲̤̱̺͕̩̪͍͕͇͚͙̲͙̬Į̧̭̝̩͈͙ͨ̃̄͗̍̒̐I̮̖̗͎̲̙̲̹͉̥̰̪̮ͨͬ̾̍̽̅̾̈ͩ͋͌̋̓̅̒̅̂̈́̀͜ͅI̴̡̻̟͚͕̹̣̝̱̊ͮͫͪͫ̿̂̐͒̍͐ͧ̑͘͟͞I̷̮̩̺̹̦̹͖̟̦ͬ̔͗̍ͩ̎͗̊̕ͅȈ̤̤̰͓̫͎̜̰͕̻͉̞̜͓̪̱͓̜͌̑̏̽̑̽̆̑̐͂̈́͂͛̑̀͠Ǐ̔̑͐͐̒͌ͫ̑̑̂̋͠͏͓̩͖̥̲͚̝͈͇͎̭̼̼̥̩͚͍̫̀ͅI̡͓̝̜̤͎͎̦̠͇̦̥͚̰͇͈͉̓ͭ̍ͪ̋ͭ͋̚ͅI̢̙̭͚̺̞̰͕͙̦ͬͭ͆ͣ̅̈̕͞I̡͖̬̩͋ͬ̈́ͭ͊̾ͫ̏͑̚͘͡͞͠I̶̱͖̞̱̯͙̬̳̹̳ͨ̋̉͗̃̑̉̔̊̈́̅̇I̵ͮͫ́̆ͦ̆ͪ͋̌̋͌͂̒̍͜͢͏̳͎̪͈̖̗̱̲̳͉I̬͙̙͑̓̆̄̈́̽̅͗ͧͤ͗̾̈̾̑͋͌͛͘͟I̾̅̆̆̈ͪͬͬ͛̇̉ͯ̂̍͜͏̣̗̬̤͇͔̼ͅͅI̵̸̤͉͇̤̲̪ͣ͛̔̔ͨͩ́̀̕I̶̡̠̗̫̰̞͓͚̻̩͙̪ͭ̑̓͛̈́͠I̡͗͋͂̽ͮ͋̑̕͞҉͕͇̙͉͙̟̦̼̼͕̞̪͚͈̖I̓ͣ̓̚͏̠͇̼̟̲͇͙̣̪̤̬̠ͅͅIͯ̓͒̍͆͑̎̑҉͔̹̳̤͖̰̹̹͍̻̳̫͜͢I̧̡ͬ̂̂̊ͧͮ͒ͮ̒ͧ̇ͦ͑ͤͮ҉̭̝̠̰̝̦͜Į̡͉̺͔̖̥͙̦̣͔̹̞͓̟̗̝̗̝̼̆͑͂ͮ͐̓ͨ͟͝I̡̨͇̘͇̞̰͊̓͋̏ͬ͒́͘͢͝penisI̟̻̼̘̯̪̟̘̗̮̐͑̐ͯ̎̈́͗ͭͭ͢͟Ỉ͊͂̉ͪ̉̄͛҉̫̘̫́͢ͅĪ̵̘̺̥͍͉͖̙͇̥͕͕͒͋̂ͦ̉͑̄͠Í̸̔͊͋̇͗́̉ͣ̆̈́͊̒ͦ͂҉̷̟͕̹̖͍̺̲̱̻̣̯̺̦̣̖͇͚̳͚͝Į̛͔̺̹̥̫̩͈̹͔̘̻͖͓͂̈́̌̓͟ͅI̷̴̥̭̗̣̲̟̳̰̹̗̪̹͚͉̤͛ͫ̍̆ͦͭ̎̊͂̂ͪ͂͆͜͠I̴̛̝̯͙̤͍͍̹̯̥̟̠͖̜̯͈̗͂̽̅͆̍͌ͣ̾̽̅ͣ̀͘͡͞I̡̗̺̙̭̯̩̖͆̎̓̓̅ͮͯͤ̿̿͑ͤ̾̿̀ͬ͗͗͗͝I̶̷̧̥̖͖̟̺̻͕ͮ̿ͤ̑̏̒́̈̈́̽͐̾̄ͧͣ̔ͬ̑̒́͞I̩͈̲̻̩͚͚̭̮͔͈͙̗͔̣ͤͪ̈́̾̂ͪͫ̀̅ͬ̊̀̚͝Ïͬͪ̿͂͋̋ͧ̽̽̿͊̑̎͐̀͢͟͠͞҉̮͙̼̹͉ͅIͩͬͦͭ͐ͣ͗̂ͮ̈́̎̽̓̍̈́̀ͮ͏̴̛̫͔̦̖͖͙͉̝̯͕̰͉͈̪͕͚̦̳̀͢ͅK̵͂ͪ̿̎ͦ̈́͂̽͆̓͏̶̲̝̺̙̥̮̱͕͢E͔̻̭̖͉̗̥̹͈̖̠̰̝͔̓ͧ̇ͦͫͦͩͫ̋͑ͨ̊̒ͭ́̀͘͟͡S̐̍̔̃̃ͭ͊͝͠҉͉͇͔̜̣̗̟̜͕̘̲͙̺͍ͅ!̸̴̧̛͚̩̦̩̦̘̹̭̙͓͇͋̄̉̊̅̔̔ͨ̈́

Fags this is real dubs

Dubless thread

Singles

fuck you
~ moot

Who's moot?

Am I the only truthful one here?

ASS ASS ASS ASS ASS

Rip...

Roll

Satan is here

SHIT

ASS

WHY DON'T YOU MAKE LIKE A BANANA AND SHIT?!

L00t here

Jews did the Holocaust

Hey hiroshimoot get me dubs

This is a full-throttle singles thread.

Thread is officially cursed

CURSED!

noobs

Who's moot?

wattpad.com/159904091-michael-and-the-sex-goblin

Why is this happening to us?!

Look how close this poor nigger was to quints. Quints!

No dubs for old men….

Where ma dubs gone?

Wat thread dis?

What if there are just no dubs ran on Sup Forums? What if we finally ran out and all the crazy people were right?

*left

penis dubs

Well, there're still trips, at least. That's something.

I'm coming i'm legend xdddddd i'm boii

Ballsack

OH THANKS GOD THEY STILL AROUND

Gotta break this curse

your mom is still around

I know that already, idiot. But how did you know?

There are heroes who have already done so.

Here you go

>All these niggers trying to get dubs and I get it on the first try.

Check'd

GET ME MY DUBS!!!

shut up and watch my dubs