Anyone think that they missed there calling in life ?

Anyone think that they missed there calling in life ?
>be me
>my grandpa and his two brothers fought in ww2
>frank Royal Navy (gunner ) d day landing
>Harry landing craft operator d day
>John my granpa infantry d day
All survived to tell the story
I whould have loved to fight the Germans back then
Now I look at England and I think I'm gunna start my own uprising against the scum that flows into my country
Already beat a few Paki and mudslimes up (hospitalised)
Served time in prison.
Anyone else feel the same way ?
>just today a radical Muslim hate preacher has been released from prison early.
Should have never been released ever .
I did 8 years in prison from Doncaster-hull .
Now I am a threat .
The fuck is happening

pol is that way ->

Fuck off fagot
>traps
>furries
>Pedo cheesey pizzas
Soon as a real thread comes up no one cares

And to think you could've joined the Armed Forces and done all of that legally. It's a good life ngl.

This.

shouldve just enlisted like you're grandpa faggot

Couldn't join I tried twice
Lung issues (Coldstream guards )
Same again (Yorkshire reg)
Chronic atsmah
Fuckin sucks

Tried twice cunt .
My grandpa and his brothers had no choice.
Plus they wanted to
It's our forces that stop most willing people !

don't be stupid, system is flawled against you. If you beat the shit out the sand niggers you only benefit them ("I'm a poor victim of racism, gimme money" / "UK sucks, islam is the answer but gimme money")

If you want to take revenge on the shitskins, obey the flawled system, but put some distance from them, work hard, work smart, get money, improve your life, get some distance from those parasites

Shame really, too many random restrictions introduced tbh.

You're not wrong about paki scum being trouble though; they cause so much shit then get off too lightly.

Beating one or two of them up will earn them the sympathy of the $hills. You need to wait until they become an undeniable threat, then you call all get together and send them back to Greece. DoA

Yeah you have a good point user but
I'm thinking of my kids growing up and everyone else's kids
I have a decent job
Sometimes I just want to go out in a blaze at a mosque but then my family and freinds who pay .as the media whold
Portray me as a racist terrorist kek
I walk through my town centre and see it decaying from inside out

Yeah it's not like if I have a atsmah fit I'd expect to receive special treatment odds on I'd get shot or hurt just same as anyone else
Yeah most paki are scum but tbh quite a few shics and Indians fought alongside us in ww1 and ww2
It's just way outa hand now
Fuck blm shutdown London airport cause of racis climate change and crime being biased against them ?
Kek

Yeah true
I think they have reached that treat level user
The media and government cover it up
I looked at crime stats online for this year and later years .none just a post by a guy who put up there reply .
Fucking nothing

>I'm thinking of my kids growing up and everyone else's kids

Things need to reach the bottom before improving, in the short / medium term the social parasites (not only on the UK but everywhere) will be too many, the difference between social classes will grow..... In short, there will be ghettos full of parasites and middle class areas fighting to not fall

Until then, we will see what happens, I'm have a daughter and yes, I care about her future and the future of my family so I think it's too soon to act since my action won't be understood

Yes I agree with you to a extent but just look at Rotherham (south Yorkshire)
Paki mudslime Pedo rings and anti white areas .the police can't touch them
Bradford (West Yorkshire) same again
Birmingham pretty Mutch the same apart
from blacks shooting up the place (burger bar boys)
London the same
Basically every part of England is getting worse every minute
London tube gets blown up
Cops shoot a guy with a rucksack on who runs away
Unjust killing.
We are cucked until we are overrun

No, you're just pathetic OP.

Yeah I appreciate your opinion
>have u got a girl or a good job
>have you no sense of pride
>do yo not appreciate the fallen
> fuck off this thread you cunt
>you my friend are cancer
>what have done in life ?
I'm curious

Read what you wrote in your original post and you'll realize how ridiculous it sounds.

It's all true user
>all true
If you have nothing constructive or a good point to add please leave

I'm a German. My grandfather served in France. I wonder if he shot at your grandfather.

ye, im English I think the liberal femscum have fucked us, I see fucking arabs wearing hijab or whatever the fuck they call them, they look at me like im not supposed to be in my own country where I have multiple generations of pure blood here. My Grandad worked on an airbase during the war and they must look back at us like we failed this glorious land by letting all the dirty cunts flood us, whites are down to 14% globally we are going extinct and we aren't doing shit about it?

Maybe my friend
It's kinda funny when you think about it
Quite a few English and muricans fought for the riech.
I hate to say that some of the ideals were good
Maybe he should have targeted Islam and other sand niggers instead of the Jews .
With the media and internets there's no way of wiping the slamic scum away for ever
The only thing hurler did wrong
>by the way I'm half Juden

I agree user
We're in England u from ?

An muther fucking hero

manchester m8

Thank you sir
Niicce

I agree. You jews are penny pinching ass lickers but you're not as bad as sand niggers. I'd rather get charged an arm and leg for loans than have my whole country raped. Soon enough we will gas the muslims. A final solution to our immigration problem.

barnsley
Not too far user
Had some fuckin awsome nights out in manc
Can't remember the club but head candy used to have a monthly night there it were on top
I did a re fit in merc dealers side of city ground a few months back
Full o fuckin shitskins there user
We're not quite as bad but it's getting there

Yes thank you
I don't follow the Jewish way nor do my family it's just a genetic thing kek
Just think hurler could have enlisted the Jewish population and wiped out the real threat years ago

>it's just a genetic thing
No, it's a religion. Just stay away from that bullshit and pick up a rifle. Man is both marble and sculptor and can not remake himself without suffering.

Come to the South West mate, you'd fit in.

I don't follow the religion
Nor do I want anything to do with it
>religion is the cause of all cancer throughout the world
I will fight and keep on fighting for what I think is right and that's no more mudslime laws and untouchable slamic behaviour

Witch part user?

Devonshire or Somerset.
The last bastion of UK common decency.

Yeah I realise now kek
Unspoiled lands real English people
Keep your guard up tho friend I'll give it 10 years until your villages are getting corrupted by our equal rights government

We need a good leader not a EDL
Brain dead cunt or any other like that
Then we can maybe in some time get our foot in the political door
And make good changes for our people
Every time I pay tax and council tax and see these cunts just generally flowing through life without any job or real issues.
It fucking kills me

Yeah, terrifies me what is becoming of the UK.
Yet in my small corner of Devon we have old pubs, cream teas, cricket and county parish churches. Where the postman knows when you're out and everyone know your name. Itwill always be England. Thank fuck for Brexit as well.

Brexit was a good idea but it's going to take two years to get out
France and other places like them will now push the sylum sneekers onto us even more as they now have a kinda dead line to rush here
Plus our new priminister has ruled out a points based system so it goin to be a fucking horror show mate

Also in my community it's kinda the same family's know family's in a tight net area
But go out into town centre or just past that it's all fuckin Romanians and mudslimes
Look at you like it's not your place and tbh they hang in gangs and its un nerving to say the least
Hence my lengthy prison past
I stood my ground and got punished for it

Dunno. I'm just sick of people ranting on and still trying to march and shit for the remain cause.
As regards to minorities where I am they are either really friendly and educated or keep their distance. There is no gang culture but there is a definite 'us' and 'them' sentiment both sides.

Just sneak up behind a Paki and hit him with a baseball bat.

Scare those subhuman cunts.
Wear a mask and be ready to run.

whats your name and city so I can look up your charges?

well done for trying twice to download an image.

FBI fuck off.

Whatever man it's just named that way I don't give a shit.

I am anti remain user
It's going to get worse before it can get better but we won't recover

>most Romanians hang around in gangs
Near populated areas .pick pocketing and other crimes as such
On a night out in town they are in big groups.the door men allow them in .but if me and a group of friends go out they won't allow us all in together.so go to separate pubs then filter into night club in little pockets .
>it's going to shit user
Next time you go out just take a mental note of your experience and surroundings
Trust me it all adds up

???

if your charges are spent whats the risk?

even better post a timestamped picture of the charge sheet you got from your solicitors with any private details blurred out.

Kike faggot detected

You are literally a racist terrorist, not that your wrong, but don't try and pretend your not.

Aw come on edgy mc edge Lord that ain't gunna cut it

Wtf is atsmah nigger

Bennerrrrdict mc cummmbersnitch
23 elfin street cud worth Barnstaple upon tit .
S234 c3po

I like you

Yeah you keep fighting that fight from your computer desk you fat faggot

english were the biggest parasites stealing from the whole world...they were the biggest niggers

loser parasite

Look buddy if your a dark pigmented person of tribal decendancy don't take it out on me
I'm not racist if I want my country to thrive and not end up like a Syrian city
You have deeply offended me and I'd like a full apology.

Kek. Rekt

Athsma
Sorry

kys you fat ugly loser on the dole...you are a poor loser because you cant steal anymore nigger

Asthma you cunt

Not fat
I have fought better cunts than you and won or lost
Post your face with time stamp I'll post mine then other anons can work out who is the keyboard worrior
That OK with you

You don't have to join the military to kill people.

Fuckin un dateables nice pic cunt

Post pic time stamp let's let the anons decide
You want it bro ?

you are unpigmented neanderthaal pigskin loser...all your knowledge and tech were from darker peoples..like greeks, jews, italians etc you were the last people to learn to write and do math

Yeah my bad
Grammar nurtzi

It's about pride user
And a feeling of doing right in a world of wrong

Poo in loo.

K here

you are a burden on society why dont you kys instead of living on the hard work of others

so you want to be a bullet magnet
join the french foreign legion you fucktard.

Cool story bro
>The stories posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood

>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact

In your case replace artistic with autistic
>Sage

If you care to read the thread dumb fuck I'm half Juden
What's your excuse?

Maybe come on if you post oc pic
I'll post mine
I have no interest in a pic of your gf user

I'm British and white, I went to school with lots of pakis niggers kurds all sorts

ive also been helped massively by paki doctors, by nigger doctors. The race that has probably helped me the least has been other whites who just bicker between one another instead of amounting to anything.

Says the guy on Sup Forums
It's just a fair way of dealing with the keyboard warrior issue.

poo in pants

>implying saging is still a fucking thing. God kys newfag.

Yet again I must repeat my self
>ENGLISH FORCES
Never said a bullet magnet or fight for another (cuntry)

>implying

>implying sage doesnt still work

fuck you you little battycrease

nokosage was the best thing this site ever had

fuck you you shit magnet an hero

Go to bed my neckbearded freind
Or better still wake up in morning and do something u cunt

Being this retarded

Jesus Christ if you're part of the generation that is supposed to regenerate our enconomy we're fucking doomed

lol nigga you mad

Are you fucking stupid bud? Sage doesn't work anymore. It was a good thing but they removed it around the time they removed tripcodes.

Yes Again read my earlier posts
It's the culture that they are making
Doc's and nurses ad to our lives not over populate and sponge off society.
Think it's past your bed time son

Thank you

Read my other posts dumb cunt
I have clearly stated that EDL and other cunts like farrage are cunts

Not at all just can't tolerate retards

No u

Shart in mart shitskin faggot

Face for face user
I will post 100%
Goin in ten mins Gota be up at 8 for work

You're on a small island... To the north angry ginger drug fiends to the south gay choirs and unintelligible sheep molesters. You already lost...

Thank the gods I escaped, the U.K. Is FUCKED

I hope you enjoy being cucked and 'culturally enriched'

It's been a good thread thanks to all anons who posted true replays
Here's one of my best asshole pics
Take care bro's.
Fuck all you new fag cunts with nowt better to do than shit post on my thread you helped it from 404

I believe this is yours user

HE!1!!!!!!11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111!!11 KEK!! KEK!! KEK!!

WHATA FUCK MAN xD i just fall of my chair cuz i couldnt and i CANT stop laugh xDXDXDXDXDDDDDXXXXXXDDDDDD OMGOSH DDDDDXXXXXDDDDD DDDDDD LOOOOOOOLLLLL FUCKIN HOLY SHITTTT I CANT JUST STOP LAUGHING CAUSE HE HE HE HE HE JUST TO FUNNY MAN!!!1!11!

HOOOOOOOOLLLLLLYYYYY SHIT i just fall of chair!!!! simply le epic so ebin dae le epin win xD pwn’d ftw le bacon narwhale xP upboated good sir i tip my fedora to you! tips fedora, le any1 athiest? LOL

GOOD MEME

SORRY I MEAN

GREAT MEME

GR88888 FUCKING MEME BRO I WISH I COULD STOP LAUGHING BUT I CANT MAN!!!!

NICE MEME IMMA REPOST TO REDDIT LELELELELE TY FOR LE KARMA XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

XD

LE UPBOAT

XD

WAIT TIL LE DERPINA HEARS ABOUT THIS

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

EPIC MEMEING Sup Forumsro BAZINGA BAZINGA BAZINGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ZIMBABWE is this a le new epic meme? screen kapped for dat sweet karma xD. FUS ROH DAH!!!!!1 i used to be a christmas but then i took an arrow 2 da knee :^( BAZINGA BAZINGA ZIMBABWE. top kek, toppest of keks. le nyan cat? hahahaha le mayonaise. fucking epic ass meme i love that fucking meme so much man wait let me just gets crack pipe out smoke some of that good 420 shit :) rips a bong AHHHHHHHHH YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that sure hit the spot ok now repeat that fucking epic ass M E M E

>There calling
>There
The sad thing is, you weren't using that as a meme; you really didn't know you were wrong, you uneducated troglodyte. Your grandfather would be ashamed of you, on so many levels.

You diamonds bro ?
Op here hope you like my meme
Its gunna rise to fame on |b/